Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession (534 Views)

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession by Jontech: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Am sorry if I made this post in the wrong section because am not sure of where to post it.
My Story Goes Thus,
I initiated a payment request in the region of 101.36 from my payoneer account on the 28th Of November to be paid into my Nigerian diamond bank account. The money was paid the following day into my account but I was dumbfounded by the amount I saw.I was paid #24,805 using the exchange rate of 225 whereas the official current exchange rate is 300-315 per dollar and I was supposed to be paid 30,000 plus.I call their customer care agent and she said she's not able to give accurate exchange rate that was used that day.She further said I should visit one of their branch and lodge a complain.

I made for their branch the next day and I explained my plight to the customers care agent i found their but he seems not to be able to provide a lasting solution to my lost #6,000. He just gave me a letter and told me to address it to their head quarters when am not even sure the letter would get their.
Below is the picture of the money received and the amount paid by payonerr. That was how I lost my money amid this economy recession.

Re: How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession by Jontech: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
cc: lalasticlacla,Seun and all other mods kindly help a Nigerian to get Justice
Re: How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession by dayleke: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't even know how these things work....
But OP,don't you think having a Dom acct would have been better?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Diamond Bank Amidst This Recession by warribloood: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Survival of the fitest ...

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Lean Rigobert Song Recuperating In France / OMG! Man Spent 950k To Marry A Woman And She Left Him After Just Two Weeks / Rapper Olamide Covers Thisday Style Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.