Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor (865 Views)

President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Princebello: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Former governor of Abia state and newest All
Progressive Congress convert, Orji Uzor Kalu
has revealed his main reason for decamping to
the ruling party.

In a Facebook post, Orji Kalu stated that
promises personally made to him by President
Buhari have been fulfilled hence his decision to
jump ship.

The full statement reads “As an Igbo man who
have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa
Fulani and started business in the South West. I
sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to
sit where other Nigerians are sitting.
OrjiKalu

I recall that on complaining of how the bad
roads in the South East has been a great
source of worry to me and our people,
President Muhammadu Buhari personally
promised me that all the contractors in the
South East will return to sites before the end
of November. Today, contractors are fully
back to the many abandoned Federal roads in
Eastern Nigeria.

These are part of the reasons for joining the
party. I joined the APC because President Buhari
has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we
are hopeful he will do more”

Source http,://tunexclusive.com

Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by tit(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Afonja yeebhoe
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by CoolFreeday(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
PMB is an achiever. Meanwhile, get ready because your people will soon come for your head.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Orji, oya clap for yourself.
Foolishness at its peak angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
you think we don't know you are lying but kwantinue

major reason for decamping will sooner or later manifest
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
I guess the promise he fulfilled was not to send EFCC after you if you decamp.

Rubbish!.
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Jesusloveyou: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
tit:
Afonja yeebhoe
I hope you will one day have sense like kalu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Yorubaangel(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
You mean dropping of corruption charges
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by mykeljosef: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2016
apc cleanses every sin....bast... politisians ... selfish greedy alimans....
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by jahsharon: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2016
The roads that their brother the ineffectual buffoon could not do for 6 years, the people's general has started work on them. If I am an Ibo or Igbo (God forbid), I will never ever drive or travel on a road built by my enemy the Hausa-Fulani general. Only Ibo or Igbo bastards should travel on roads constructed by Hausa-Fulani Bihari and amala-ewedu eating Fashola. May God not make us eat from our enemies' pot. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by dunkem21(m): 4:48am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsharon:
The roads that their brother the ineffectual buffoon could not do for 6 years, the people's general has started work on them. If I am an Ibo or Igbo (God forbid), I will never ever drive or travel on a road built by my enemy the Hausa-Fulani general. Only Ibo or Igbo bastards should travel on roads constructed by Hausa-Fulani Bihari and amala-ewedu eating Fashola. May God not make us eat from our enemies' pot. Amen.

Name the roads so that we can avoid them cheesy
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by hmuhammad(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsharon:

amen cheesy
Re: President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2016
I stand with uzor kalu

(1) (Reply)

Gov.okowa Presenting Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-gbaraun II In Gbaramatu Town / Okowa Mourns Late Delta Lawmaker, Omawumi Udoh / OSITA CHIDOKA : The True Icon Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.