Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs (1008 Views)

Some Beliefs About Death In Islam / 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? / The Tolerance Of The Prophet Towards Other Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
I am truly perplexed that so many people are against mosques being built. I think it should be the goal of every Western Society to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus mosques should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult intimacy gadget shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side an off-licence called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others.

1 Like

Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by alBHAGDADI: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
OP you are wicked.
Hope this your post won't cause some innocent heads to be beheaded in Kano. grin
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
OP you are wicked.

Hope this your post won't cause some innocent heads to be beheaded in Kano. grin
Haba this is too extream na
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2016
We already know the outcome is The West should tk you serious. Head will roll. Trust Muslims.. grin
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I am truly perplexed that so many people are against mosques being built. I think it should be the goal of every Western Society to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus mosques should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult intimacy gadget shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side an off-licence called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others.

can you be called "tolerant" with these?
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

can you be called "tolerant" with these?
Yeah.
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yeah.

If i slap you and you strike back, i guess its intolerance.

Intellectual dishonesty at its peak.
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

If i slap you and you strike back, i guess its intolerance.

Intellectual dishonesty at its peak.
A Man once said if someone slap you at the Right turn the Left for him...
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

A Man once said if someone slap you at the Right turn the Left for him...

Are you honest with your self? You are not even a Christian, so you can't claim to do this, even Christians don't apply this, so be realistic, you are not being tolerant by disturbing other people just to proof their "intolerance", thats dumb.

2 Likes

Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Are you honest with your self? You are not even a Christian, so you can't claim to do this, even Christians don't apply this, so be realistic, you are not being tolerant by disturbing other people just to proof their "intolerance", thats dumb.
Of course am not a Christian and Besides i didn't mention any Name...

You are Not turning The other check for the person to Slap you... You turning it to show that you are better than Him(something i guess Muslim can't do) i bet any sane "Human" would slap you again if you turn the Other check...
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Of course am not a Christian and Besides i didn't mention any Name...

You are Not turning The other check for the person to Slap you... You turning it to show that you are better than Him(something i guess Muslim can't do) i bet any sane "Human" would slap you again if you turn the Other check...

Then i guess you brought the foolishness of "turning cheek" when you couldn't come up with anything reasonable, CAN YOU TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TO BE SLAPPED? This is not the basis of what I'm even saying, what I'm saying is, it is outright stupidity to disturb peoples peace just to prove their "intolerance" who does that? Only an irresponsible individual does.
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Then i guess you brought the foolishness of "turning cheek" when you couldn't come up with anything reasonable, CAN YOU TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TO BE SLAPPED?
Yes i can Its called Tolerance.. To bad Muslims don't have this..

This is not the basis of what I'm even saying, what I'm saying is, it is outright stupidity to disturb peoples peace just to prove their "intolerance" who does that?
Here Goes the Irony..........
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yes i can Its called Tolerance.. To bad Muslims don't have this..

Then you would be foolish if this is true (which i know is notnot BTW), you will be slapped over and over again.

Here Goes the Irony..........

Dumbfounded uhn? I repeat, it's not done, disturbing people to prove if they will react to the disturbance, only an irresponsible individual does that.

Bye.
Re: The Tolerance Of Islamic Beliefs by EyeHateGod: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Then you would be foolish if this is true (which i know is notnot BTW), you will be slapped over and over again.

I don't know it's seams like it's hard for you to Comphrend i already explained to you Why I'll take that decision...

Dumbfounded uhn? I repeat, it's not done, disturbing people to prove if they will react to the disturbance, only an irresponsible individual does that.
Bye.
Like i said the Irony... I don't know if you want me to Explain this...

(1) (Reply)

Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 / Olabowale ,would You Prefer Your Son To Be A Martyr Or A Christian? / Leadership Role Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.