Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics (4946 Views)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / British Government Invites IPOB To Downing Street / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ikpewe:
To hell with Biafra, abeg make una count Akwa Abasi Ibom out of una nonsense oo
Which Akwa Ibom are you talking about? Akwa Ibom i belong shall massively vote for Biafra when during referrdum
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ikpewe:
To hell with Biafra, abeg make una count Akwa Abasi Ibom out of una nonsense oo
Unfortunately my brother you are so insignificant and inconsequential in this matter, and your opinion is actually emanating from dunce and malfunctional brain and requires no audience. But otherwise you still have a choice to make use of any nearby high tension wires when Biafra is finally restored because is inevitable and very imminent.

1 Share

Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s ] Atuke?
ufan oro ado owo ino
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by ShootToKill: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
More heartaches for ewedugerians who clearly cannot survive without 'one nigeria. grin
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by alizma: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
somebody was invited and made to sign an undertaking that he will not coordinate any activity that will constitute public nuisance and someone is here celebrating that.
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
phemmyutd:
From Director is a UK citizen to Russian jet, to America Donald Trump and now Indian.

Pls where is the next destination

Don't mind them. Current events in the world today and recent events have shown that no nation wants to lose an inch of its territory to the whims of separatists. For example, the Senkaku island conflict between China, Japan, and Taiwan; also India don't want valley Kashmir to go, the Falkland war between England and Argentina, Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine, Spain is holding Catalona down from self rule, Israel won't recognise Palestine sovereignty, the US is denying Puerto Rico independence and have since imprisoned Puerto Rico's freedom fighter, Oscar Lopez Rivera, for the past 35yrs, etc...

So no nation wants to split, in fact some wants to expand, e.g Russia into baltic states
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by cocaineaddict(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
MicroBox:
Biafra will forever remain an agitation but not actualization. ...
the same way you will forever remain unemployed but not employed
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by ianSweet(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
phemmyutd:
From Director is a UK citizen to Russian jet, to America Donald Trump and now Indian.

Pls where is the next destination

LoL, these people are just too self deluded, gosh!
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#
Re: Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics by MicroBox: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
cocaineaddict:

the same way you will forever remain unemployed but not employed
What is the meaning of that?
What is Biafra? In your day to day life, is there anyway you have being treated differently as a Nigerian Igbo ?
I'm employed and also planning to employ very soon.. I swear,* assuming I know, Is either you beat me till you tire or I will injure you for what you have said..
Your idiot elite scamming you with Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Saraki's Reaction When He Was Told Of Akpabio's Defection To APC(photo) / The Enemies Of State(photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture? Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.