Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Enemies Of State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Of State(photos) (4924 Views)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 1:01am On Jan 18, 2019
THE ENEMIES OF STATE
Nigeria is sinking on every front. All the negative indices are blowing up while the positive ones are going down. To sum it up, we have been named the poverty capital of the world and we house the 3rd and the 4th deadliest Terror groups in the world. Fortunately for us, the 4th deadliest group campaign for the president and he defends them on national television. The school system is bad, many young people are desperate to leave the country and most of them are subjected to inhuman treatment along the way. But the country is so bad that even those rescued still find their ways through the desert back to Libya where they are treated worse than slaves than stay in Nigeria. Unemployment rate is re-echoing the experience of 1984 and the trend is linear. The same person who was in charge in 1984 is currently in charge. The level of suffering can only be compared to that of 1984 when the naira was changed. On the 16th of January, 2016, the president for once agreed to speak to Nigerians about his intentions. Unfortunately, the president was either not able to grasp the questions he was asked or had no idea how to answer them. From the interview, I am convinced that no one will be willing to hire the president as a member of the board of any enterprise based on his answers to the questions about what he should know having been in governance for more than three years. I still wonder why some people are defending this man with their blood. I am not going to talk about his handing over the flag to the presidential candidate, to the senatorial candidate and to the governortorial candidate in Delta state, although it all points to one thing, that the president’s cognition could be impaired. I dare to say that anyone who defends this man and campaigns for his re-election is an enemy of the Nigerian state, whatever excuses the person may have.

Osinbajo
Pastor professor Yemi Osinbajo is the chief of the enemies of state. Unless he has been compromised and threatened, I see no reason why he should be campaigning for the re-election of a man he knows is very incompetent. A man he knows has surrounded by selfish cabal that see Nigeria as a cash cow. What did they do to him? Yemi is going around distributing 10k to traders to buy votes. How did he identify the peti-traders as he called them? How did he allowed himself to be used for vote buying in the name of tradermoni? What kind of business model is that? How do they measure the impact? They are not interested in any impact anyway. They are interested in buying their votes with government money.
I was appalled that Prof was happily covering up the incompetence of the president during the candidates’ interview? Even though it wasn’t possible to cover up his often inaudible and glaringly non-directional rambling. Why will Osinbajo want this man back in office? Can he place him in charge of a 100k business and expect it to last more than a month?
How could this man open his mouth to compare the outcome of YouWin programme which was carefully thought out and implemented, to the pauperizing n-power programme which only was an extension a sure-p programme? This administration tried to continue with the YouWin programme under a baptismal name but their ineptitude meant that they could not even move from the first stage. We know how the participants cried out that they had been robbed. Where is Pastor Yemi Osinbajo?

Tinubu
His desire to be the president of Nigeria is the reason he has been swallowing all the insults from the Buhari camp. He has been drafted again like in 2015 to ensure victory for Buhari. I am surprised that his ambition has been so strong that he has forgotten how he was sidelined after Buhari won. He is only selfish. He is a businessman.

Ogunlesi

This one is a machinery. He dances to the tune of the highest bidder. He probably has no principles, no feelings, no interest in the survival of this country as long as he gets his monthly 4 million naira (he did not deny this when it was revealed). Read Reno Omokri’s article on him as was published on Thisday.
Prof Itse Sagay
This is a lawyer who is heavily paid to twist the facts to favour Buhari. He is a trained lawyer and he has been shameless explaining away the excesses of this administration. Posterity will judge him.

Keyamo
This one is another machinery. After he was called out by a certain lawyer, his modus operandi was changed confirming that the laywer’s expose on him was on the money. He is one of the enemies of the state who are feeding fat on the insatiable desire of the cabals to maintain their unfettered access to our common purse for their personal gains.

Amaechi?
His recent actions show that he cannot continue with the flow anymore but cannot jump ship probably because of the white paper from Rivers State hanging on his neck. The EFCC can easily find it from the safe.
I will not include the 30k per month online warriors because most of them are victims of this government’s ineptitude. They have to earn their livelihood.
I sincerely appeal to other presidential candidates to pull their resources together and support Atiku Abubakar. Is he the best we can get? No. But he is the best shot we have at removing this man from Aso Rock. We do not need a saint to progress. We need skills, experience, intelligence, tolerance and openness to new ideas.
The other candidates are brilliant, but to be realistic, one needs more than a year of preparation to become the president of a country like Nigeria. One cannot just indicate either by body language or official announcement that s/he is interested in the number one seat of the country less than one year to election from obscurity. Their continuous stay in the race is a disservice to the nation because most of the votes they will get would have gone to Atiku.
I would seriously like to see a Moghalu, a Sowore and the PT guy as a president but we all know, with the way things are in Nigeria, such is not realizable now, at least not this year again.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2019
you mean this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by sinaj(f): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2019
This thread is so deep. I really wanted the Sowore guy to win but as it stands now, anyone but Bubu should take over.
I hope Atiku wins tho.

As for Amaechi, I use to see him as a bright man filled with vision during his Governorship tenure, he really tried and even thought he would have taken that same spirit to the Federal level. I just dunno how he lost it.

He is no different from his master now. Money intoxicates one indeed.

May Nature judge all of them for helping in tearing this country apart.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2019
sinaj:
This thread is so deep. I really wanted the Sowore guy to win but as it stands now, anyone but Bubu should take over.
I hope Atiku wins tho.

As for Amaechi, I use to see him as a bright man filled with vision during his Governorship tenure, he really tried and even thought he would have taken that same spirit to the Federal level. I just dunno how he lost it.

He is no different from his master now. Money intoxicates one indeed.
You can say that again.

Anybody but Bubu. The problem is, the others started late.

Obama started his white house years before.
Most of those people may not be able to win Local government elections in their states

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Flattino(m): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Sai Baba Buhari is a goal
NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Shawnnn01: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Thread for Biafrans to masturbate
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Thread for Biafrans to masturbate
May be you do not live in Nigeria.

I pray that your life, your family and your businesses will be managed like Buhari is managing Nigeria.
Everythingis not about tribalism oga.

5 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Gabriel004: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
I am not a supporter of any. But is there employments during pdp 16years ruling. So anyone supporting both Pdp n apc is an enemy of Nigeria including op
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Gabriel004: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

I pray that your life, your family and your businesses will be managed like Buhari is managing Nigeria.
You are one of the enemy of the nation if you are supporting pdp. Both you n apc supporters.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by kayzat: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2019
You labeled people enemy of the state simply because they belong to another party and refused to join your party?

You need to be checked into a rehab I swear

4 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Gabriel004:
I am not a supporter of any. But is there employments during pdp 16years ruling. So anyone supporting both Pdp n apc is an enemy of Nigeria including op
Unemployment has been a problem but the difference is on the effort, desire and the capacity to change that. Under PDP there were obvious and reaainable efforts to address unemployment. Companies were attracted, FDI was high. The autobpolicy jettisoned by this government, Agric sector , the YouWun programme and even the PRESSID were obvious effort to address unemployment from the root not sharing 10k. I can go on. The truth is, APC cannot be allowed to continue. The only other possible option viable at the moment is Atiku in PDP.

One of the attributes a president is your ability to plan ahead, you must have foresight, you must start on time. You should must have organizational, networking, interpersonal skills to be able to create a viable team. Those other guys all believe the can do it and none is able step down for the other. They're fragmented and none can make any meaningful attack on the evil machinery of APC.

You guys have to stop this inhuman government

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by OBoy50: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
zombies going into hiding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Shawnnn01: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Amen while your life n that of your entire household will be looted like PDP supervised Amen
agabaI23:

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by dokie: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

One of the attributes a president is your ability to plan ahead, you must have foresight, you must start on time. You should must have organizational, networking, interpersonal skills to be able to create a viable team. Those other guys all believe the can do it and none is able step down for the other. They're fragmented and none can make any meaningful attack on the evil machinery of APC.

So true.

None is willing to step down for the other so that a more formidable candidate may emerge knowing that individually they can't win an LGA. yet they all claim they have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Anyone who has the interest of Nigeria at heart knows that the most important thing to do now is to get Buhari out of office because his continued stay means a destructive 4 years ahead. Buhari is no longer fit. No insults meant it's the truth. I cannot support my father to be president of Nigeria today, he is not fit. And if Buhari is not fit then he can't take charge of the affairs of the country. So who rules the country? The people Aisha talked about. The people babachair refered to when he asked: who is the presidency? Meaning who is actually in charge?

Of a truth, no patriotic Nigeria, no body who hopes for a better country can support Buhari.

The hatred obasanjo has for Atiku has not decreased by any standard but knowing that it would be a disaster for Buhari to continue to rule, and OBJ being a nationalist, that hatred had to be suspended. OBJ started the 3rd force thing as well as ADC, but he had to abandon the project knowing it stood no chance in fighting the incumbent. Yet people are wondering why some of us are not supporting Swore or Moghalu or Hashim.

2019 is beyond electing the best man for the job. It's about understanding that worst man for the job is the incumbent and is well positioned to keep it for another 4years. Therefore the alternative with the highest probability to unseat him should have the support of well meaning Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by overall90: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
kayzat:
You labeled people enemy of the state simply because they belong to another party and refused to join your party?

they are not enemy of the state because they belong to another political party,no.
they are the enemy of the state for supporting Buhari,a man the know in their hearts of heart that he is incompetent and incapable.
assuming the didn't know before 2015,what about now?

4 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Gabriel004: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23 :-Xpost=74873086:
Unemployment has been a problem but the difference is on the effort, desire and the capacity to change that. Under PDP there were obvious and reaainable efforts to address unemployment. Companies were attracted, FDI was high. The autobpolicy jettisoned by this government, Agric sector , the YouWun programme and even the PRESSID were obvious effort to address unemployment from the root not sharing 10k. I can go on. The truth is, APC cannot be allowed to continue. The only other possible option viable at the moment is Atiku in PDP.

There were efforts, efforts, efforts but they could solve it for good 16years n you want them back. Guy, you are wicked. Yet same problem your beloved party could not talk for 16years, you want another party to solve it in 4years. Same way you people shout massacres daily. Was there no massacre in pdp era? What did PSP govt did to stop it. Fulani killings during Pdp, what do they do to solve it. So it is same Pdp that was saying sorry to Nigerian for their 16years misrule you want to go back to? I fear for Nigerians stupidity. I did not say apc should be allowed but not a party that destroyed the country for 16years. Both Pdp n apc are each n wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Amen while your life n that of your entire household will be looted PDP supervised under Ofer PDP. Amen to that fit you.
i will prefer the looting under pdp to the looting under APC. Amen to the looting and the progress under Jonathan.

May yours be looted like that of APC.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2019
overall90:

they are not enemy of the state because they belong to another political party,no.
they are the enemy of the state for supporting Buhari,a man the know in their hearts of heart that he is incompetent and incapable.
assuming the didn't know before 2015,what about now?
Thanks I cannot add anything to this

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Gabriel004: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:
i will prefer the looting under pdp to the looting under APC. Amen to the looting and the progress under Jonathan.

May yours be looted like that of APC.
Nothing progress under pdp n apc
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Gabriel004:
Nothing progress under pdp n apc
So where do we go sir? Shut down the government?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Gabriel004:
There were efforts, efforts, efforts but they could solve it for good 16years n you want them back. Guy, you are wicked. Yet same problem your beloved party could not talk for 16years, you want another party to solve it in 4years. Same way you people shout massacres daily. Was there no massacre in pdp era? What did PSP govt did to stop it. Fulani killings during Pdp, what do they do to solve it. So it is same Pdp that was saying sorry to Nigerian for their 16years misrule you want to go back to? I fear for Nigerians stupidity. I did not say apc should be allowed but not a party that destroyed the country for 16years. Both Pdp n apc are each n wicked.
You are right some of the problems now were there under pdp but there were genuine efforts to solve them.
Fulani herdsmen massacre was contained and GEJ formed a committee which he made Benue state Governor the chairman. The efforts were yielding visible fruits by the time GEJ left office. I want you read the account in the link below but I will give you an excerpt
DailyPost learnt that on getting to Uikpam-Mbabai, the Governor and his team discovered that the marauders had attacked and pulled out of the community that very morning, after razing down houses, barns and beheading over thirty persons whose remains laid lifeless in several houses and huts.

It was gathered the military personnel on the tour decided to pull out on the ground that they were not briefed to travel with the team to Gbajimba.

Their decision to return however did not stop the Governor who insisted on making the trip to Gbajimba without the military personnel.

It was while the Governor’s convoy was heading to Umenger village, a distance of about 20km from Daudu that the team discovered that the herdsmen had completely taken over all the villages on that axis, grazing and looting the property of the locals who had deserted their homes.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/11/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-governor-suswam-behead-30-benue/
Why did the army withdraw/ Who instructed the withdrawal?

An ex aide of Suswam gave an in debt insight of what happened recently. When GEJ lost, he took Suswam to Buhari, told him please let this man continue to head the peace committee. TGEJ told Buhari that that was the only favour he was asking him of. He would not mind himself being jailed but he does not want the middle belt to go into flames based on the intelligence he had.

What did Buhari do? You know it. He is not only defending them on national TV, he speaking for them the way he spoke for Boko haram. "Attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North"

The open support from Buhari government enbolden them and the entered Enugu, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara. Before the problem was limited to Benue axis.

This people pontificate for the nation. They campaign openly for Buhari. How can you compare sir?

The auto policy of the federal government under GEJ had brought in 12 foreign auto-makers who set shop in Nigeria. Nissan, peugeot, Honda and Toyota etc all had rolled out their first home assembled product. That meant jobs for the teaming youths.

A south African bank had agreed to provide mortgage so that cars produced were bought on credit as it is with other developed economies.
Tokumbo market was stiffled with high tarrif to reduce capital flight which did not go down well with the US where 90% of used cars are shipped from one of the reasons they hated GEJ's government.

The Pressid had sent so many first class students to study abroad on merit not federal character. These were people that would come back to create jobs

The YouWin programme was so good and transparent that people who knew no one got into it because it was all about merit. majority of the winners today employers of labour and they are still running because they were properly mentored and trained.

Listen to me sir, it is not enough to claim that PDP destroyed. If PDP destroyed, what are these guys doing? Building?
Don't even bring the issue of 4 years, one should be able to see a sign of progress in 4 years. There is none here.

Buhari is incompetent sir. You should accept that. He is a fraud, parochial, nepotic, dictatorial and a bigot. He has never been fit for office. He is fit to be an imam only that he won't be able to recite the the Koran coherently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

Just shut the Bleep up. All of pdp and apc supporters are enemies of the state.

Atiku is a thief who might even sell the whole of Nigeria if he's elected, while buhari is a dull, clueless tribalist, riding in a fake integrity to deceive us.

What happened to the likes of Sowore, Hashim, Duke and others. Can't we just vote someone apart from the two senile old men who have nothing to offer Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by buharitill2023: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

what business were you doing before? that buhari took away from you.
be sincere and let us settle our differences
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by buharitill2023: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

what business were you doing before that buhari took away from you.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
what business were you doing before? that buhari took away from you.
be sincere and let us settle our differences
I used to buy a bag of rice for 8k before he came
I used to buy fuel for 97 naira before he came
I used buy 1 dollar for 160 naira before he came

I used to fly for 10k before he came
I was able to use my debit card for international transactions before he came
I had a consortium of investors who were ready to invest $40 million on new Pharmaceutical company in November 2014. When they were not sure of the direction of the election, the decided to wait. Buhari won, the waited for 6 months to see the direction of his government. By September, they all pulled out.

There are many more instances.

His rushed implementation of TSA has sent so many bank staff out of Job. Those brought in TSA were taking it gradual to avoid shocking the system but he came in bereft of ideas and had to latch on something so that it will seem that he has something to show.

Buhari is leprous sour in Aso Rock. He should go. If you are supporting him, you are either doing so because of the direct benefits you get or due to religious or ethnic reasons otherwise No right thinking human being will support Buhari as his president

Did you watch him on the candidates?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by buharitill2023: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:

I used to buy a bag of rice for 8k before he came
I used to buy fuel for 97 naira before he came
I used buy 1 dollar for 160 naira before he came

I used to fly for 10k before he came
I was able to use my debit card for international transactions before he came
I had a consortium of investors who were ready to invest $40 million on new Pharmaceutical company in November 2014. When they were not sure of the direction of the election, the decided to wait. Buhari won, the waited for 6 months to see the direction of his government. By September, they all pulled out.

There are many more instances.

His rushed implementation of TSA has sent so many bank staff out of Job. Those brought in TSA were taking it gradual to avoid shocking the system but he came in bereft of ideas and had to latch on something so that it will seem that he has something to show.

Buhari is leprous sour in Aso Rock. He should go. If you are supporting him, you are either doing so because of the direct benefits you get or due to religious or ethnic reasons otherwise No right thinking human being will support Buhari as his president

Did you watch him on the candidates?

hahahahahahahahahaha,
simple question turn to long story.
so you are be useless, only depending on corruption and illegal contract,
no wonder, no single project for 16yrs.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Gabriel004: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:
So where do we go sir? Shut down the government?
It is better we do not have any govt than both.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by haladadon: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
kayzat:

this is the best comment of the day in nairaland.
truth is everyone has a right to believe and support whoever they want to support.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
hahahahahahahahahaha,
simple question turn to long story.
so you are be useless, only depending on corruption and illegal contract,
no wonder, no single project for 16yrs.
Which part of the post you responded to talked about contract? You just answered like Buhari.
If it is not amongst your line of responses prepared for you, you cannot answer it.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

this is the best comment of the day in nairaland.
truth is everyone has a right to believe and support whoever they want to support.
You will support your daughter to get married to drug dealer and an armed robber because she has freedom of choice?

You see a man who lacks capacity to even govern kindred, lacks integrity, makes mockery of government institutions and demarkets the country outside, cannot remember a single date, a single name and you want him to rule 180 million people?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by sammy99(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
@poster,u shud also add d names of all d zombies also cos dey are d reason y dis country is in a mess inorder words

dey are d real enemy of d state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! / Kenneth Ifekudu's Diamond Leeds Emerges Most Innovative Architecture Company / Owambe People Have Finished Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.