Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! (842 Views)

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! by Ratello: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think in mine own analysis that this campaign banner of the Buhari's APC pre electioneering "lies" had been fulfilled already. God bless Buhari in reverse for making the masses to revert to 0-0-1 feeding formula. Omenka, Beremx, Gbawe, aressa, and others too numerous to mention, won't you agree with me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! by buhahaha: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
mmmm
Re: Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! by Onechancearmy(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2016
OP those monikers you mentioned belong to some od the born cowards of NL. Shame no go gree dem answer you.
Re: Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! by chukxie(m): 2:26am On Dec 05, 2016
I and members of my household eat three square meals. To God be the glory.
Re: Can You Relate With This Picture And Tell Us What You Feel. (photo)! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Well you are so funny....... God provides for me and my household.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run2 Elections: Electoral Materials Hijacked By Security Men. / Exxonmobil Workers Protest Sack Of 145 Nigerians, Shut Office / Governor Fayose Releases 22 'prophecies' For 2017 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.