Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland (699 Views)

Arbitrary Bans On This Forum / What The Heck Is It With All The Unnecessary Bans On Nairaland. / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off (2) (3) (4)

Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by swaggaz(f): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2009
This forum is getting boring because of the numerous bannings for ridiculous reasons, I remember when I came in here as a new member in 2008, it was full of fun, Other forums users get banned and get released after two months but on NL it's for eternity, It's just a forum guys, why not banning for a short period of time and then you get released. undecided angry
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2009
mamagee, give it up already! undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:52am On Nov 11, 2009
Please stop doing these threads.

PLEASE!

how can you be unbanned if you do not stop posting a thread for any thought that crops up on your mind about bans or being banned undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by swaggaz(f): 2:40am On Nov 11, 2009
^^Please I beg you mukina release me, I'm truly sorry for what I did wrong, I didn't understand the warning, you were the one that made me understand it, Please I'm truly sorry, I promise to stop opening banning threads if I get released. embarassed undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 11, 2009
Mukina release this chic, its just annoying really. What is she doing that has you and other mods in knots?
To an extent she is right, the fun here is being sucked out with the incessant bans.
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by amebono1: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

Mukina release this chic, its just annoying really. What is she doing that has you and other mods in knots?
To an extent she is right, the fun here is being sucked out with the incessant bans.

I know how many times she has been warned and even begged to stop spoiling people's threads just  because people dont agree with her, this gurl has spoilt practically every thread she comes across, and i mean important threads

with her spoiling the every single thread she posts on, it is enough to uproot her completely from this forum, i am a fun seeker myself , many things i do for fun, but not to be hailed

there is a difference between looking for fun and doing things to be hailed grin grin

BTW dafidi, missed you kiss kiss tongue

swaggaz:

^^Please I beg you mukina release me, I'm truly sorry for what I did wrong, I didn't understand the warning, you were the one that made me understand it, Please I'm truly sorry, I promise to stop opening banning threads if I get released. embarassed undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by amebono1: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2009
Mukina please release her abeg sad sad my eyes are getting sore with the millions of threads she opens everyday
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by mukina2: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2009
its not about releasing her, its if she stops her usual wahala,
Quoting whole threads of pics because she wants to talk about one pic
attacking people for stating their opinions in threads she created.
If someone sneezes in Romance, she will create a brand new thread for that undecided
If she can stop this then its good.
I am tired of warning her , even the mods do warn her but her wahala too much. undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by bigrod1: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2009
[size=16pt]see what she (poster ) has on her profile.

``who's that bastard that banned me``.

@mukina,pls dont unban this kid.pls dont.
[/size]
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by amebono1: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
big rod:

[/size]

dont mind her, she begs and practically cries on the forum everyday but just cant stop being a nuisance

just saw the message on her profile too
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by swaggaz(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
mukina2:

its not  about releasing her,  its if  she stops her usual wahala,
Quoting whole threads of pics because she wants to talk about one pic
attacking people for stating their opinions in threads she created.
If someone sneezes in Romance, she will create a brand new thread for that undecided
If she can stop this then its good.
I am tired of warning her , even the mods do warn her but her wahala too much. undecided

I promise to stop all these if you unban me. undecided
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by mukina2: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
big rod:

[/size]
Thanks just saw it too.
Re: Why Are They So Much Bans On Nairaland by dani1luv: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2009
This gal is so annoying

Africans Find Unlikely Education At Ukraine Universities / Re: Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers / Great Men That Can Heal Mr President.