Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? (818 Views)

Is It Possible For Some One To Change His Surname Name / I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please / I Want To Know Anyone That Have Contact On How To Get Venuezuela Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by jonyjstdrp: 2:10am On Nov 11, 2009
I am trying to find family members in Lagos. Background is Oro, Kwara State and of the Igbaja Township. Cousins and Uncles in Lagos - First names - Sunday Aladura, Ebun, Sala and Akinola. Know anyone of these guys? Please link them with JonyJstDrp through this medium. There are in Isale Eko, Mushin and Idi Oro Areas.
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
I'd be inclined to try the social networking sites - Facebook, Hi5, Twitter and the likes.

These Omokeyes are on Facebook, worth contacting some of them, and making a start there:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/search/?flt=1&q=omokeye&o=2048&sid=747576213.780415435, 1

Good luck!
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by jonyjstdrp: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thanks. I have just registered with Facebook and found a familiar name. Hope this works out. Are you in Nigeria or U.S? THANKS
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
I'm in the UK.

Let's know how your search progresses.
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by jonyjstdrp: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
What advice can you give about travel to Nigeria? My passport has since expired and I couldn't even locate the thing. I have a US passport. Since I am not sure I can be met at the Airport, I had been warned about Lagos arrivals, etc. So, I am thinking of going to Abuja and then renting a car to Lagos> What do you think? Cost of car rental? Requirements? Deposits and Drivers License requirements? Can you advice or look into this?
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^ If your Nigerian passport has expired, you'll need a visa to enter with your US passport.

If you're looking at self-drive hire, you'll want to use one of the bigger firms, like Hertz, Avis etc. They're a chain, and about the only car hire firms that are equipped to hire out cars / vans without a driver breathing down your neck!

Good luck.
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by jonyjstdrp: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Its good to know that Hertz, etc are operating in Nigeria. What about the arrival port choice? Would Abuja be better?
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by simplychic(f): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Poster
Avis is also here in nigeria, i work with the company you can get a car to take you anywhere around Nigeria but it is a chauffeur driven service.
You can contact me on folake.osuolale@gmail.com
I wish you safe trip back to your Nigeria.
Cheers!
Re: Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Good to know Avis is now in Nigeria.

If I was renting a car though, I'd rather drive myself, have never relied on a chauffeur.

Folake, you may wish to note this to your company.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Visa To China? / How Did A Needle End Up In An Air Canada Meal? / World Bank Data Shows Nigerians Aboard Sent families @ Home $21Bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.