Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama (20191 Views)

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Actress Empress Njama Confronts The Hulk As She Holiday In Dubai ( / I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend — Empress Njama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Correctgist(f): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Nollywood actress and singer Timaya’s ex, Empress Njamah, has opined that an ex who wasn’t good for her, is definitely not good for a friend.

She said this in an interview with Potpourri.
According to her: “An ex remains an ex and true friends remain true friends and we ride into the future. .

We don’t have any business with the past. Ex! If he was not good for me, why would I recommend him to my friend?”

More below:

https://Zenithnaija.com

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
That's why men are different.

Guys go recommend their exes to other guys say make dem sef go ahead chop her and clean mouth.

If you see, you see.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by MrHyde: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2018
And vice versa

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Tolexander: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Bitter towards her ex.

If she needs a help which only her ex can offer, won't she consult the ex for the help!

6 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Jrevelation(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Who is she?
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Deronkemusty: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2018
So true... Ex, Expired tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by blackaxe78: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2018
So?

Should we change our phone chargers cos of that?

6 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by icekidmuktar(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2018
How does this concern us

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Kilowanbe, after getting over someone, kilotunwa, kini biggi.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
The right thing to do!
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by yjgm(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by sinaj(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
One man food is another man's poison.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Shukazu: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Which of the exes ...we know them plenty?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by FrostyButter: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Correctgist:

We don’t have any business with the past. Ex! If he was not good for me, why would I recommend him to my friend?”

What if you were not good for him

19 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by EXLOVER(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Samehere, My friend should have some respect for me nah, he shouldn't see what have seen nah. A hole have been digging, No No for me. He should try another, except he wants to marry her. Shikina
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Proffdada: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2018
The empress I know was black grin

20 Likes

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
I guess this zenithnaija is owned by a nairaland mod. Besides, is this news? As if we do not hear such thing everyday, ladies & guys saying the same thing.
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by muhammed50(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
I can never recommend you to a friend undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
so you mean you cant recommended Egberi Papa1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by pointstores(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Funny u are ur friend do you have desame attitude
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by yeyeboi(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Tonimordred(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Bt If ur frnd as intrest in him dia is ntin u can do to stop her
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by wayne4loan: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2018
TIMAYA grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Innobee99(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Why should a normal human being refer an ex to a friend whether good or bad.

Dat ur "forehead" need reset
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by zolajpower: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
So Timaya was a bad influence .
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by akiOYIBO: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
So?
grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Badooguy: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
But if you are the one not good for him and you think your friend will be better for him, what will happen.
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by bluefilm: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Yes na.

You wan make jealousy kii you before your time?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by dingbang(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Empress sorry. A lot of girls will rush timaya
Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by sulakishop(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Asshhhy everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by omooba969(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
EXLOVER:
Samehere, My friend should have some respect for me nah, he shouldn't see what have seen nah. A hole have been digging, No No for me. He should try another, except he wants to marry her. Shikina

I have a friend who thinks like you but I feel it's absurd to stop others from actualising their desire simply because you once dated the babe.

If he likes her and they click, just let them be. Preventing your guy's move on your Ex is equal to demonstrating your weakness, as you may not be able to endure seeing them happy together - I mean your friend taking good care of the pvssy you ill-treated.

I call it bruising your fvcking ego. cool

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama by Diso60090(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
So?

No but change your boxers they are old-fashioned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Lami Philips' Baby Shower / Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song / Shaydee Wins Best Male Vocalist At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.