Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Lost "Call To Bar" Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lost "Call To Bar" Certificate (975 Views)

Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / Missing "Call To Bar" Certificate Found In A Taxi / Lost But Found Bar Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lost "Call To Bar" Certificate by Sulaimon01(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
If you forgot your "Call To Bar" certificate in a taxi today, call this number
The name on the certificate is Ubong Daniel Udoh

share until the person gets this...
Re: A Lost "Call To Bar" Certificate by Teniolasmart: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
wow dat kul

i my self saw someone drivers licence today on d floor
.. I tried d guys number 4 times and d idiot was nt picking his calls and when he finally picked....................... He was just saying trash so i threw it into d gutter
Re: A Lost "Call To Bar" Certificate by emitope: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
The call to bar certificate has been returned to the owner....

(1) (Reply)

Free Project Topics And Materials In Agriculture / JAMB Registration Date Extended / Please Can Am Average Guy Study Civil Engineering Or You Must Be Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.