Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps (28817 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Heartbreaking:death Of Three Corpers That Made Nigerians Shed Tears In Enugu(gra / Heartbreaking:death Of Three Corpers That Made Nigerians Shed Tears In Enugu(gra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by VeraOshiolufa: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls let see the picture of Elechi Chinyerum Nwenenda, am surprise her pics is no where in the media too like others
Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by Emescot(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Home-schooled of course and after that, l move them abroad, nobody is interested in your NYSC nonsense abroad grin grin
lol goodluck with that bro

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by musa7m(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
ifyalways:
I've never seen an hausa corper sha undecided
and you will never see....in fact wic state do you base?
Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by Yishah(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hypocrisy...the dead can't hear. The suffering does continue...
Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by Okwyjesus(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
The prog have out lived it's usefulness. No to kill people piking e dey now. Anywhere me l didn't go to any camp. I collected exemption certf and no regret.
Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by generaldandy: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Saw Honourable minister today leaving fcda on kapital street Abuja smiling in his Mercedes Benz
Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by abrahamzy: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
advocatebaba:
AND UR SUGGESTION WIL NW STOP PEOPLE FROM DYING ABI U R BRILLIANT
Address issues politely,u don't knw me,neither do i knw u.it is only a suggestion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.