Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

This Is For All Cyber Cowards! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is For All Cyber Cowards! (4257 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2009
Some Nairalanders are a bunch of cowards!
All they know how to do is open threads here & there, complaining about nigeria like sick puppies!

Still, they pay money to runs jamb & postjamb!
Still, they bribe policemen 20 naira, because they are afraid of accidental discharge!
Still, they flee the country in search of greener pastures, when what nigeria needs is a little gradual watering!

When will this cowards learn that we must look inwards for deliverance!

Yes! It is us, average, working class nigerians that must save nigeria, not the rich elite!
For those cowards, who think this is impossible, take a look at the story of William Kamkwamba, a 22-year-old Malawian dropout, who taught himself how to build windmills from books. Amid the taunts of his fellow villagers, he went ahead and built one, and then another one, and a third,.,.,.He didn't stop until the fifth one! Now, his windmills power his village's sole water pumping machine and provides electricity.
Yet, Kamkwamba had to scour junkyards for bicycle parts, pipes, fans and batteries that he used to build his windmills.

1 Like

Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 4:45am On Nov 11, 2009
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity"
-Albert Einstein

so if you dont have any constructive solutions to your constant whining!
I suggest you STFU.
http://www.omnivoracious.com/2009/10/qa-kamkwamba-mealer.html
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by saintneo(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2009
Still, they flee the country in search of greener pastures, when what nigeria needs is a little gradual watering!

Just confused about this statement; I wonder what ground we are to be watering. I see fertile land everywhere; however, there are more weeds than plant of good seeds. Please don't get me wrong; I understand your anger, I once felt the same. It doesn't mean you should vent on other people, I think you should vent on yourself so as to become productive like Mr. Kamkwamba.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2009
So you call that, whining?
Stop confusing yourself, dat was a statement!
If u've got a problem with it, state it or walk away
u claim you see more weeds than plants of good seed?
Kindly tell us which category you belong to.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2009
and what have u done for your dear country asides complaining on NL? motherfucker! angry

1 Like

Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by snowdrops(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2009
frustration
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by bibiking1(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2009
wow! Very educative post!!! I am impressed, Einstein's posit has been verified yet again!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by ud4u: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2009
You can make the difference and others will follow. Is just as simple as ABC
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by chosen04(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
donjon:

Some Nairalanders are a bunch of cowards!

Still, they bribe policemen 20 naira, because they are afraid of accidental discharge

Poster,
I think the coward are your Police Officers who will kill an innocent man for not parting with N20 bribe and claim accidental discharge and Your Bad leaders who will not bring these criminals to book.
So i cant fathom your reason for ranting blindly
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
@bibiking,
thank you for reasoning with me!
@chosen04,
the reason why policemen kill innocent citizens because of 20naira bribe, is because you & 99% of nigerians would rather bribe police officers @ a checkpoint instead of submitting your vehicle particulars for inspection, because u claim the process is time consuming.
So what happens, when the remaining 1% refuse to give bribe?
They get molested & beaten fatally becos nigerian policemen now compare BRIBE, to TIPPING! like is practised in foriegn countries!
@ud4u,
my points exactly!
Let us individually make a change & do something for Nigeria, instead of asking what Nigeria has done for us!
@ my age, i am not yet in a position to serve my country & am certainly not expecting anything from her.
@snowdrops &jassie,

u are obviously illiterate! @ what point in my posts did i complain about Nigeria? Please quote it!
your posts are merely isolated minor distractions! Please crawl back into dat hole you escaped from.

@all,
please read about the history of America, you will find out that thousands have died, trying to make america a better place,
& guess what?
THEY SUCCEEDED!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
cool
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Afam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
chosen04:

Poster,
I think the coward are your Police Officers who will kill an innocent man for not parting with N20 bribe and claim accidental discharge and Your Bad leaders who will not bring these criminals to book.
So i cant fathom your reason for ranting blindly

The coward is the person that gives the bribe not the policeman. Can you blackmail an innocent person? NO.

It is funny how we contribute to the problem in Nigeria and turn around to complain about Nigeria.

Anyone that offers or accepts bribe and maintains that Nigeria is corrupt is not only a bloody hypocrite but a confused person.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
I wonder for Nigeria because if nairaland is anything to go by, there is so much hate and loath in among us. Why all the insults name calling and blame shifting, our parents spent donkey years doing the same and we just keep going from bad to worse and we find young people doing the same thing. I know lots of young people that have refused to get dragged down by the system, infact over 60 of them are going to be Nationally recognised on friday and 12 of them awarded a national award for leadership and excellence. We need to spend our time and energy in doing our part to make this country work and not brewing hate and bitterness. I don tire for all this kind threads, and the worse part is that,people will complain and form 20 pages but when its something good being done you wont see up to five comments, and when its an oppurtunity for them to contribute to something positive they wont, Aint you tired of complaining, yes we know all this sucks, our parents have always know, the questions is what can this generation do to make sure your children dont come and open threads to complain in future
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
@afam,
u just made my day!
@aisha,
i wonder why you should brand this thread, a complaint about Nigeria?
Please quote where i complained about Nigeria.

In my earlier posts, i said that @ my age, i cannot do anything 4 Nigeria so i dont expect anything fròm Nigeria in return!

Does that look like a complaint to you?
Please dont make me diss a lady, it makes me sound uncultured.
@chosen04,
am sorry for insulting you! I didnt mean it. Hope you can accept my apology?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by bibiking1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hmm,,, my initial post was something called sarcasm, but since you grant me accolades, i'll take it. Thanks, you are a true nigerian
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
donjon:

@afam,
u just made my day!
@aisha,
i wonder why you should brand this thread, a complaint about Nigeria?
Please quote where i complained about Nigeria.

In my earlier posts, i said that @ my age, i cannot do anything 4 Nigeria so i dont expect anything fròm Nigeria in return!

Does that look like a complaint to you?
Please dont make me diss a lady, it makes me sound uncultured.
@chosen04,
am sorry for insulting you! I didnt mean it. Hope you can accept my apology?
You are getting it wrong, I was not referring to you but I just meant those who keep complaining about Nigeria without wanting to help
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by chosen04(f): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
Afam:

The coward is the person that gives the bribe not the policeman. Can you blackmail an innocent person? NO.

It is funny how we contribute to the problem in Nigeria and turn around to complain about Nigeria.

Anyone that offers or accepts bribe and maintains that Nigeria is corrupt is not only a bloody hypocrite but a confused person.

Afam and Donjon,
You are wrong! Police kills the man who refuses to give bribe. Even when you submit your particulars for seach, the coward Police man will ask you "If he will eat particulars" Thus, counting for the reason why those who refuse to "tip/drop" are shot and killed and the police authority shields the killer from prosecution.

If we are sure of geting justice when a police man kills an innocent man then you can ask people not to give but unfortunately that is not the case. Personally i may not take bribe not i will definately give to avoid being waste by the cowards nothing for good nigerian police force. especially when am sure the police authority will shield the killer from justice.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by chosen04(f): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Until am sure that the Police man kills an innocent person cos of bribe is prosecuted and justice served, i dont see any reason why some body should blame anybody for GIVING THEM BRIBE.
I dont support collecting bribe but u dont stop ME FROM GIVING to avoid being wasted and my waster walking free.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
Alrite, but datz fro m ur own viewpoint ooo!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by rethink: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
@donjon
I cant but agree with you. The problem stems from our type of education. When we say our kids should go to school the intention is for competition for seats in the elite class, EITHER THE PARASITIC CLASS OR THE NON PARASITIC CLASS.

Our education is for the qualification of a "HOUSE NIGGER" the mentality is "Once you get a degree you must have a Job car and a house"  The Nigerian education has no connection to development. Education for all for education sake. So that when they sak how many of you are educated in nigeria you can confidently say 70% or whatever number.

Just as one great philisopher once said that Learning and inventions is PRIMARILY FOR THE GOOD OF MAN. When Education is for Aggrandizemnet we have failed woefully.

The fact is that Majority see education as a qualication to get into the robbing High class.

EDUCATION WITHOUT MORALITY IS DANGEROUS.
CAPITALISM WITHOUT MORALISM IS DEATH

SOME of The Schools in nigeria are training thugs and people  that just want to have paper qualification. I would rather have a quality with morals student than a Quantity with no moral.

If Nigeria were to face some of the schools outside Nigeria Like Benin in Science competitions maths competition you would be Ashamed of Nigerian Schools.

These are the same people that come to NL and just spew their fustration because they know that the Education they receive has no problem solving mindset. They beleive in they said WE SHOULD GO TO SCHOOL WE HAVE GONE NOW WE CANT GET A JOB SO ,

I have a younger friend here he is studying medicine and from the look of things he is brilliant there is no way this guy will ever sit to treat any one because he really did not like to study medicine is that Knowledge beneficial?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
this topic didnt make the front page?

not surprised!!!!!!

point is your mates are leaving you sniffing the dust off their shoes while you regale yourselves in everlasting whining!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hmmm,.,. My mates?
How old do you think i am?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tpia, all that one na grammer
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tpia, all that one na grammer!
Point is, never mind! wink
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by snowdrops(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
don jon
you are obviously on dog poo. you need to calm down and check into rehab.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
donjon

my post was a general one not referring to you in particular.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2009
Donjon, why dont u follow the example of the william guy u cited and start something instead of 'whinning' and 'complaining' about other Nairalanders who complain and whine about Nigeria? Abi, u dey wait make u collect ur pali b4 u do so?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:59am On Nov 12, 2009
Donjon, why dont u follow the example of the william guy u cited and start something instead of 'whinning' and 'complaining' about other Nairalanders who complain and whine about Nigeria? Or do u need to collect ur pali b4 u do so?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2009
@tpia,
okay.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by AjanleKoko: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2009
rethink:

If Nigeria were to face some of the schools outside Nigeria Like Benin in Science competitions maths competition you would be Ashamed of Nigerian Schools.

Google 'Zain Africa Challenge'.
UI beat a host of African universities to win.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2009
AjanleKoko:

Google 'Zain Africa Challenge'.
UI beat a host of African universities to win.

Thank You and nigerian Universities shown throughout the competition, Beating foregin schools with wide and embarrasing margins, 600- 150 throughout the 13 week competition
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by chosen04(f): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
aisha2:

Thank You and nigerian Universities shown throughout the competition, Beating foregin schools with wide and embarrasing margins, 600- 150 throughout the 13 week competition

Absolutely right!!. Even with the poor funding of our schools. We are still better than most country. Thus, we would have gone places if we have better funding and quality social amenities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Yoruba!this Is The Yoruba Agenda,read & Circulate! / Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others / We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.