Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri (23174 Views)

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / 'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
author=Nutase post=51647825

My guy he learnt it from Timipre Silver
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by austinbrown: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okoroawusa
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by EmekaBlue(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by makdcash(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Pharaoh9:

With that your K-leg?!

Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Mekurexx: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
The people of Imo are disappointed with Okorocha. He has failed massively
Nutase:
It seems okorocha has a printing press which he is using to embezzle funds.
I passed through Owerri over the weekend and I saw a billboard he put up with his picture welcoming the chief of army staff to Owerri. Where is dat done? A governor welcoming COAS with a bill board? I thought such gestures where for a greater personality than the governor. Meanwhile he is owing people salaries.
Imo state is sick and run by a photophilic governor who loves the attention.
Even a woman that naturally like snapping photographs will not litter her pictures on almost every billboard in the state like Okorocha is doing.
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Kiakia(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
It is his time. He can as well do as he pleases. He is not the first Governor of Imo State and will not be the last. Power is ephemeral.
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by MYGFGSGH: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
victorvezx:
Buratia, kill all the rebellious flat-heads, they know themselves. I wish for their leader in Kuje to be executed by hanging or firing squad
As they had killed all NADECO and OPC members. Afonja/Yorubad sadist evil set of people. See their wicked immagination for others.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by kelechi17(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
victorvezx:
Buratia, kill all the rebellious flat-heads, they know themselves. I wish for their leader in Kuje to be executed by hanging or firing squad
jus try it and watch ur country explode..ur Coward president won't dare
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by slap1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
So that's why they were disturbing traffic upandan inside Owerri today? Mtscheeew!
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Edum13656: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
okorocha...onye show!
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Ngokafor(f): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:
I passed through Owerri over the weekend and I saw a billboard he put up with his picture welcoming the chief of army staff to Owerri. Where is dat done? A governor welcoming COAS with a bill board? I thought such gestures where for a greater personality than the governor. Meanwhile he is owing people salaries.
Even a woman that naturally like snapping photographs will not litter her pictures on almost every billboard in the state like Okorocha is doing.

....Same way he mounted a huge billboard on his handshake with Obama in the US and labelled it as one of his achievement....a clown is miles better than this man hands down.

..I honestly believe he is mentally unstable..Imo State really entered one chance with Okorocha.
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Ohamzee: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:
he is photogenic
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by ceejay4real(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Logician:
This guy self. Former army chiefs no dey make unnecessary headline weekly

Abi ooo? Maybe he wants to cultivate a personality cult like General TY Danjuma. Who knows?
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by greatermax77(m): 4:05am On Dec 06, 2016
If you like sit with Rochas
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by mbstok: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by mbstok: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by HERSLEY(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
SoNature:

Mechie eze ure gi! You people never seem to see anything good in Rochas - same fate that befell Dee Sam Mbakwe of Blessed Memory until he left office. Sadly, some of you hauling the coals over Rochas are not even from Imo. Thus, crying more than the bereaved!

PS: I don't know Rochas and he doesn't know me either.
mechie onu... Rochas bu onye oshi. All those yeye hospitals he dey build for each local government wey dey abandoned nko? He don finish am?
Re: Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri by Duru1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:

Most Nigerians are gifted numbskulls. Why would a European or an Asian regard these inveterate jackasses from Africa as respectable human beings? It sucks to be a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Mamati, Maiduguri Kills And Injures People (Graphic Photos) / Little Girl Presents Flowers To Buhari As He Arrives Ethiopia / Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.