Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission (28098 Views)

If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Nwanyiocha247(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2018
VIDEO: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Screams As He Heads To IMO Police Command For A Rescue Mission

The turn out of APC’s May 5, 201 8 Congress in imo cannot be overemphasized as events took turns leaving many bewildered as to how what they assumed & presumed unfolded in a different dimension.

This could unarguably be as a result of his Monday 30th April 2018 Show Of Shame where Imo state Governor, His Excellency Rochas Okorocha categorically without fear release his formation for 2019 General elections. Governor Okorocha in his usual manner shared the 3 Senatorial district seats to himself, Prof. Obiarieri and Orjinere.

Others who benefited from this undemocratic attitude from Okorocha are Hon. Chike Okafor, Hon. Nnanna Igbokwe, Uju Kingsley Chima, Uche Nwosu and few others hence, turning himself an enemy to those who weren’t favoured in this act of selectocracy.

Fast forward to may 5th, The party obviously Decided leaving Okorocha and his cartels Dismantled.

Senator Ifeanyi Araraume may have won the Political Battle over who controls the Imo State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress.

According to the information reaching NWANYIOCHA MEDIA, His Excellency, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha till now, does not know where the materials for the Ward Congress are…funny right? Lol!

In a late hour Press statement Released by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Sam Onwuemeodo Said;

“This is to inform the general public that the materials especially the result sheets for the conduct of the APC Ward Congresses in the State have not been found upto this moment”.

The argument over who is in custody of the materials have been between the man originally posted to the State for the conduct of the Congresses Chief Ini Okorie and the organizing Secretary of the Party, Chief Osita Izunaso.

While Izunaso said he handed over the materials to Chief Okorie, the man himself said Chief Izunaso didn’t give him the materials And late the same evening, when the Police took Chief Okorie to the residence of Senator Izunaso to resolve the issue of who among them has the materials, the man disappeared in Izunaso’s house.

As an Nwanyiocha that i’m it will also be noteworthy to state that according to eyewitnesses, while the governor and his team stormed the State police command, he was repeatedly screaming,

“Ararume eeh, Ararume na Izunaso Egbu o Mu o”(Meaning Ararume eeh, Ararume na Izunaso Has Killed Me)

While Ararume’s Coalition peacefully went home to relax & Toast after the day’s victory

http://nwanyiocha.com/2018/05/06/gov-rochas-okorocha-screams-as-he-heads-to-imo-police-command-for-a-rescue-mission/

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9JSlfnBS7c

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by xangerar: 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
ikdaddy01:

shocked You have been sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by davidlaws: 2:11pm On May 06, 2018
He has not seen anything yet... I think say him sabi play this game self....

cc: Mynd44

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by madamwash: 2:24pm On May 06, 2018
Am enjoying imo game..

cc @lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by ezegold4we: 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
�✨�� I CAN SEE!
�⛄��

*APC WARD CONGRESS: PLEASE PITY GOV OKOROCHA*
By Austin Chikwado

In my last article at the eve of the APC ward congress with the caption, "APC WARD CONGRESS AND GOV OKOROCHA'S NOISE MAKING: THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN"

I summed up that the failures of Governor Okorocha to bring members of his party to one fold as a result of greed and arrogance necessitated his gnashing of teeth today.

Governor Okorocha, in one of his abracadabraic razzmatazz boasted that Senators Ararume, Uwajumogu, Izunaso including Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere, Jude Ejiogu, Enema Nwajiuba and Toe Ekechi put together, they cannot withstand the heat coming from his political barrel.

But today, just "ordinary" ward congress, Governor Okorocha has fallen "yakata" with or without further strength to continue with the struggle.

To an average Imolite, Governor Okorocha has offended the gods of the land, hence the favour of God has departed from him.

But as a man who is known with imagination and frivolities, I am sure that he will continue to deceive his imbecilic stooges that he is still in charge.

Anyway, since the killer has been killed, I want to appeal to APC members and IMO people at large to forgive Governor Okorocha, pity him and see him as a prodigal son before he develops cardiac arrest as a result of High Blood Pressure.

Despite his rudeness, stupidity and greed, we should remember that Okorocha is still our Governor until after May 29th, 2019.

In the words of Hussein Sadan, "Victory is not achieved by mere cry of betrayal, but by silence of the mind". Governor Okorocha of Imo State is a man every right thinking individual sees as a noise maker, an impostor and a 'cry-cry baby' since the control of APC in the South East and Imo State at large sleeped off his palms owing to the obvious greed inherent in him.

By every standard, Governor Okorocha should have been seen as the leader of the party in the South East Zone since he is the only APC Governor in the zone, but as a greedy and selfish bunch, he has destroyed the house he laboured to build.

Even though APC is an entity that can sue and be sued, Governor Okorocha has claimed that the party belongs to his "Agburu Ojoo" dynasty. This shows how empty and uninformed himself and his cohorts are even when they claim to be learned. Their types are what my lecturer at Unical then call "mobile illiterate".

A cabinet that parades Professor of Law, Nnamdi Obiaraeri as Commissioner for Information, and the likes of Attorney General, and Senior Advisers, yet evil and aberrations of laid down principles are the order of the day is an indication that things have fallen apart in his fruitless cabinet.

Noice making or not on the side of late Gaddafi could not save him from the heat of Americans, and such "mouth making" or noice making of Governor Okorocha is a summary of his depletion and trampling upon now that the APC congress has entered zoom zoom zoom.

From South West, North East, West, Central to South South and South East, everyone sees Governor Okorocha as not only a greedy man but a dramatical joker who is dancing naked for victory when doom awaits him.

As a greedy and selfish man, he has accused Senator Hope Uzodinma of coming into an entity like APC from the back door, what right does Governor Okorocha has to question the arrival of Senator Uzodinma into the party, is he the owner of the party or has he done one quarter of what Tinubu did for the party to claim ownership? This shows his level of emptiness and bitterness as a sinking ship whose days are numbered.

Now that Senator Uzodinma, Goodluck Opiah and group from Orlu zone have come in, the only option of survival for Governor Okorocha is to route for a credible candidate from Owerri or any other zone to replace his already anointed chief partner in crime and son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, otherwise he may be heading to an abyss of doom and gloom with no return.

I am aware that "when the gods want to kill someone, they first make him mad", Governor Okorocha no doubt is suspected to be "mad" thereby raising the suspicion that the gods have struck him.

If Governor Okorocha continues to flaunt his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu against the popular public opinion, it shows that he has more axe to grind.

The commencement of APC congresses has taught Governor Okorocha a lesson and as well has marked the beginning of his down fall.

Though he has continued to deceive his gullible followers "Ndi Agburu Ojoo" but his deceit has been exposed after the APC ward congress.

Agburu or no agburu, Governor Okorocha is one of the passangers that boarded a sinking ship where Jonah was a member, and we need no magician to tell us what will happen to him.
=============
_Austin Chikwado is a critic, public analyst and social crusader�_�

17 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by ipobarecriminals: 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
sad 2019 election may not hold..May God help us sha

9 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by obaataaokpaewu: 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
The press don get mouth. Look at how they were shouting at the man, "Did election hold in Imo State, tell us yes or no?"
Kudos to the man for not confirming whether Congresses held or not, it will continue lingering the crises grin

22 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by TimFisher: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
grin

Arararume never the kill u

Madness will follow suit!

23 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
So Okorocha's scream is now news abi?

When I was screamin' at the top of my voice last saturday in my Face-Me-I-Wound you room after hunger threatened to adopt me as a first son, did anyone report it?!

How is Rochas' scream my business?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2018
TimFisher:
grin

Arararume never the kill u

Madness will follow suit!
....Hahahahah. Don't mind Okorocha the slowpoke,this is just the beginning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 06, 2018
Rochas is a Statue

2 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by oshe11: 7:52pm On May 06, 2018
Whats this victory against Okorocha about self, them don do their primaries?
Someone please explain to me
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by BeijinDossier: 7:57pm On May 06, 2018
Cha.. they beat the one legged limping clown blue and black cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Shed24(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2018
Hahaha abeg we go buy casket bury u as e be say him don kill u

1 Like

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by obaataaokpaewu: 7:59pm On May 06, 2018
oshe11:
Whats this victory against Okorocha about self, them don do their primaries?
Someone please explain to me
Whoever has the control of the ward(state or national) executives will have an upper hand with the delegates that will vote during the primaries
If Rochas is allowed to pick all the ward executives, it will be free ride for his son in law in the primaries

13 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by kingslly(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2018
the stupid man was busy dancing shaku shaku with Nina while his adversaries made away with the materials grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by anyimontana(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
Worst governor after bello

8 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by nwakibie3(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
So Okorocha's scream is now news abi?

When I was screamin' at the top of my voice last saturday in my Face-Me-I-Wound you room after hunger threatened to adopt me as a first son, did anyone report it?!

How is Rochas' scream my business?

6 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by jchioma: 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
"“Ararume eeh, Ararume na Izunaso Egbu o Mu o”

Ehyaaa! Stories that touches the heart.

This is a coup. Good for arrogant Okoroawusa and his messianic complex.

We will show Bubu and his crew in 2019, that power truly belongs to the people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by UDUJ(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2018
This is good and it's only just the beginning. More to come cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
Round one fight..
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Hikead: 8:12pm On May 06, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
Rochas is a Statue
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2018
Okoawusa u ain't seen nothing yet. Come 2019 after APC members deal with u internally finish, APGA will take over IMO and expose your corrupt tyrant govt.

Ewu Gambia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by oshe11: 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Whoever has the control of the ward(state or national) executives will have an upper hand with the delegates that will vote during the primaries
If Rochas is allowed to pick all the ward executives, it will be free ride for his son in law in the primaries
Oh!

Now i get

Thanks!

But they have not voted for the executives or have they?
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by nkemdi89(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
Was he not the one who first hijacked the APC executives at the hotel they were lodged, thinking the material was with them . Because you don't want your deputy to contest, you want to fraustrate him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by DoTheNeedful: 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
If truly Ifeanyi outplayed Rochas then Rochas is not as politically smart as he thinks he is. grin. He has been disgraced. I don't pity him anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by obaataaokpaewu: 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
oshe11:
Oh!

Now i get

Thanks!

But they have not voted for the executives or have they?
I can't confirm or deny if the ward Congress held. Some factions (Ararume and Co) we're jubilating that the ward Congress held while Rochas' faction said it didn't hold
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by felix10(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
Greedy Okocha abi what is his name set.Want to leave governorship seat & become senator.while his son in law become governor.He has failed.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by talk2emma: 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
kingslly:
the stupid man was busy dancing shaku shaku with Nina while his adversaries made away with the materials grin grin grin
[center][/center]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by maduxs: 8:38pm On May 06, 2018
Very comical
Re: Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission by yomalex(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
hhmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.