Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) (8275 Views)

We Prepare Your Bill Of Quantities / Detailed Bill Of Quantities For A Block Of Classrooms / Bill Of Quantities /materials And/or Labour Estimations/quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by saydfact(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
A blogger shared the plan below from www.palmchatnow.com and I decided to share with my family here - I hope someone finds it interesting and helpful.

The cost here covers only the foundation in a swampy area using AREPO ( MOWE-IBAFO ) AXIS as case studies.

Re: Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by saydfact(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Cost of Foundation works:

Re: Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by saydfact(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
contd. with a schedule of major materials needed.

Re: Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by Teewhy2: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Saydfact you mean to do foundation takes around 3m, how much we go come use complete this house fit this recession period. This money pass Wetin them use marry my mama.
Well no matter the cost of building materials GOD will provide for me to also build mine and also in a good location
Re: Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by saydfact(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Teewhy2:
Saydfact you mean to do foundation takes around 3m, how much we go come use complete this house fit this recession period. This money pass Wetin them use marry my mama.
Well no matter the cost of building materials GOD will provide for me to also build mine and also in a good location

Our case study is a swampy land, you cant escape spending that much really.. na God ooh
Re: Bill of Quantities for 2 Bedroom Flat (foundation) by saydfact(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Ibadan / Urgent Recent/pending Property Requests To Let & For Sale - 23th September 2013 / The Most Important Question First Time Land Investors Should Be Asking.must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.