Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Omotara Johnson (oj) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotara Johnson (oj) (2772 Views)

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotara Johnson (oj) by cutiepie18(f): 5:22am On Nov 11, 2009
Gosh the new bukky Wright movie is out and i can't wait to watch it, Anyone seen it?
Re: Omotara Johnson (oj) by Obelomo: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
I heard it is out now! I heard Bukky was really crazy is this one and I can't wait to get it!
Re: Omotara Johnson (oj) by Obelomo: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
I watched this movie last nite, it was not all that! Bukky act really good, u can see other peoples reviews on youtube and naijarules.
Re: Omotara Johnson (oj) by topeorekoy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
watched the movie last week. the movie was cool, liked it but didnt like some scenes cos the stunts there are kind of un real. above all the movie was good and bukky wright was crazy in the movie
Re: Omotara Johnson (oj) by Obelomo: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
I didn't like this movie, it needed more story, etc, and I expected a lot. But Bukky acting was cool, but there are a lot unrealistic stuff and they way it was advertised I expected a lot more.
Re: Omotara Johnson (oj) by frenchman(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
the film is a complete rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Behind Hollywood Movie Scenes ( Pic ) / 15 Game Of Thrones Stars Before They Were Famous / Who watches X factor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.