Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Who watches X factor? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who watches X factor? (2769 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2005
Some people might not know the T.V programme I'm talking about, but those who know.can post a reply if they want to
Re: Who watches X factor? by hotangel2(f): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2005
I know Fear factor. X factor i don't know.
Re: Who watches X factor? by pie1ect(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2005
Watched the last series won by Brookstein. Quite interesting. But I've not had a chance to see the new series
Is it ..wow?
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2005
Yep it is, Pie 1ect smiley

It's quite a good T.V programme, Hot angel, I wish u knew it smiley
Re: Who watches X factor? by pie1ect(m): 3:02am On Nov 22, 2005
@ Hot angel

I think you guys are more familiar with Pop Idol. X-factor is simply the British version.
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2005
Yup,it is the british version, and I love pop idol too!they are both really gr8!
Re: Who watches X factor? by natasha: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2005
i used to enjoy the tensions and everything associated with it, but not anymore as my favourites have been voted off the show. They were Nicholas and Maria.
Now i really don't care who wins cos...
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2005
You are right Tasha, Maria didn't deserve to be voted off at all, she's got such a nice voice and a very nice personality, Nicholas is ok, he's not that bad, I think it's time for the Conway sisters to go, I bet they would be voted off on saturday, no one likes them now angry

I enjoy the tension too, I don't understand why Simon and loui are alwayz having a fight/arguements, did you see last weeks?OMG!!!it was rele funny, Sharon poured water on loui head!!!haha, that was a crease!
Re: Who watches X factor? by hotangel2(f): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2005
Ohhh... I dunno it oo. But it sounds cool. smiley
Re: Who watches X factor? by nike4luv(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2005
theres is school version of X factor in ma school its called the J factor (name of de school ) this 11yr old boy won!.. GO TAZE BABY!!
X factor is good.so many potential singers and people
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2005
i hated chico b4 but i prefer him 2 d conway sis n am SO GLAD theyve been given da boot. i dnt like the way they dress n i dnt think they sing...i think they make noise and cos their irish they tot LOUIS wud b able to help 'em...too bad. there was nothing LOUIS cud do.

i dnt know who i want to win cos i liked nicholas better but he was LAZY n didnt put n e effort into the show

wot u all think?

i think shayne'll win..i dnt like him that much tho
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2005
Chico likes fast music, and he takes kids to his advantage now, he sang Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean",n my Gosh! I think it rocked!,it was so kool!!I absolutely loved it!,the conway sisters sang quite well too, but they just had to go,they couldn't win the competition neway like Simon said, they are not half as Good as Andy,Brenda, or Shayne,Chico is aiite,he's not bad, but I think he's got da X Factor in "DANCING" and not "SINGING", he's a really good dancer,but not much of a good singer.
He should go for a dancing competition and he would win.OMYGOSH! I like Brenda and Andy and Shayne, they are such good singers, I rele don't know who I want to win, the pressure is quite high now.
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2005
chico is more of an entertainer than a dance/musician!
did u read in da papers bout him? being a stripper....bla bla bla??
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2005
d conway sisters make NOISE..they cnt sing n i dnt like how dem lot dress. i knew SIMON (their mentor) wud boot 'em
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2005
Nah, I didn't read that in da papers,OMGOSH!*SHOCKED*,He looks da type neway.  angry

Yup,the Conway sisters dress real crap! angry

Laura likes to cry, she cries all the time,they get in the bottom two, she cried last week too, when they were announced out of the competition.did you watch last weeks?
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2005
i was tellin ma sis chico looked gay n she was like she wudnt b surprise if he was BI.well, who knows eh?
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2005
Hehe, he does look gay,agree with ya cheesy
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2005
gosh n he's 35 or summat like dat
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2005
Hehe,LMFAO!!! cheesy
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2005
how old r u sef? n where in d uk r u @?
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2005
Hmm..Know wat?i'll P.M you on that...don't want da whole world knowing ma biz,do I? wink
Re: Who watches X factor? by prettyH(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2005
didnt know pips watch the X-factor? As @ now ffg Maria's exit, av been totally disappointed and haven't watched the actual competition except the results. Honestly i think Louie is crap. Never makes the right decisions . Can u imagine choosing conways over Maria? What da hell was he thinking of. Although i was shocked that Simon chose the conways, i've never been that trilled in ma life to see pple go. In utmost honesty, i think Simon was just totally fed up with the girls inability to sing. They just can't sing. He gives them such nice songs but i don't know their problem.

From what i can see, i agree Louise' trying to eliminate the good ones so that Shayne will win.
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2005
Yup,Simon was fed up with the conways,neway I bet Chico will be leaving the competition on saturday, and that would leave Andy,Shayne and Brenda, I cannot wait to see who wins, it's either Andy or Brenda.
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2005
chico(34) is dating sharon(28) one of dem conway sistas ewwwwww
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2005
OMYGOSH!I cannot believe that!! I think I know Sharon, that shows he's not gay then, but still, ...I can imagine... lipsrsealed
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2005
ha-ha. twas in da papers yesterday! saw em 2 holdin n there waas a little talk bout dem as wlel. da chico cried bkstage when they were booted!
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2005
aww,no!,sweet Chico *cried*, what did he xpect?for them to stay in the competition, even if they are not good enough?, so he can alwayz be with Sharon...?or..?what?  *Tough Luck*

Neway, I would say *Good luck to them*, because they are going to need it, I can't see them still 2gether, two months from now...they are celebrities now, he would either dump her, or she him, or something, that is celeb life for you. smiley
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2005
yeah, typical!
Re: Who watches X factor? by prettyH(f): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2005
Pls who's Sharon-the lead singer-cos thats the only familiar one to me. U mean they r dating *shakes head* really sad sad cos i didn't hear the gist. But anyways since Chico is next to leave, then it won't be long b/4 they see themselves, would it?
Re: Who watches X factor? by kellorah: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2005
hehehehe..u knw wot..i jst read t'papers dat shayne is datin d oda sis d one wiv da blonde hair. she's 18. hmm and there crisis cos her other sis sinead snapped her (d blonde one ) and shayne n wants to sell dem pics to papers
Re: Who watches X factor? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2005
Oh...right smiley Shayne is k, at least he's better looking than Chico. Chico is just so full of himself, he thinks he's "it" angry
Re: Who watches X factor? by prettyH(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2005
Really i think chiso feels he's got a chance now. But Shayne and one of the conways..omg..whats x-factor turning into ..a dating show. But how low can shayne get. Don't blame the chap.. better he sell them pics before the press get their hands on it and he'll lose money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 10 - Trailer Latest 2017 Nollywood Movies / Behind Hollywood Movie Scenes ( Pic ) / Download Yoruba Movie: Alejo Oru 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.