Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ican During Or After Bsc. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican During Or After Bsc. (830 Views)

Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? / ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here. / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican During Or After Bsc. by Lexmane(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello homies, I am at present 300 level of Economics in one of the premier universities here.
Is it advisable to register for Ican in my penultimate year or do it after graduation? I have no prior knowledge of accounting neither do i have passion for it but just for future opportunities.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: Ican During Or After Bsc. by joe4christ2008(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello Friend, My candid advise to you is to start now because you will be at advantage when you start looking for a job.

Most jobs ask for ICAN qualifications now, even at graduate level.

ALL THE BEST.
Re: Ican During Or After Bsc. by skedman(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
You ought to have started from 100 level so that you can finish together, but I guess you want to claim exemption with your BSC. Book and making money are two different things you either pick one or drop the other, but to do both although it is possible .it will just take more time to pass
Re: Ican During Or After Bsc. by Lexmane(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2016
skedman:
You ought to have started from 100 level so that you can finish together, but I guess you want to claim exemption with your BSC. Book and making money are two different things you either pick one or drop the other, but to do both although it is possible .it will just take more time to pass
thanks bro. It's all about the money i guess you know. Books won't feed up na.
Re: Ican During Or After Bsc. by Lexmane(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2016
skedman:
i will have to start afresh. I have no knowledge of accounting at all. Used to be an art student.

(1) (Reply)

Npower / What Are The Differences Between Mobile Banking And Internet Banking: / After a business disappoint and crash deal,he did this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.