Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (683592 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by tosinooo: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks bro.
MackyNaija:

Sorry, I just logged in now since my last post.
I am so hooked with school work and prepping two other friends of mine for an exam over the phone... It hasn't been easy.

There is a compilation of interviews that has been done, with that you will be good to go.

I'll search up the links. Let's not derail this one.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by BlowJobs: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
MackyNaija:

My own advice to guys would be..
Whether you are dating a black, white, purple or green woman...
Respect them but don't take rubbish from them, not even the smallest.

What's the worse than can happen if you no get paper??
Apply for PhD! grin grin grin

grin grin grin. No let accent deceive you too, some of dem no know left from right o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
BlowJobs:

grin grin grin. No let accent deceive you too, some of dem no know left from right o.

What to you mean?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Funnyguy83: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Satansadvocate:

funny guy
owfar ? You called me ?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Josh4wod: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Toppytek:
funny enough.. you might be happy knowing how much your income (either wages or salary) is in naira but when it's time to getting stuffs.. na dat time real currency conversion go start
lol

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by damoceile: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Frank winter is coming oo, no forget to bomb us with Xmas preparation pictures biko

Still following bumper to bumper...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by guiddoti: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funnyguy83:
owfar ? You called me ?
lol
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chicksy(f): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
interview Done!!! Decision pending

5 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by log1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chicksy:

Positive news await you. Till then, enjoy the tension

5 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chicksy(f): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol.....Okay ooo
log1:

Positive news await you. Till then, enjoy the tension
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Chicksy:
why didn't they make a decision immediately you finished your interview.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chicksy(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
They ask for DNA testing..A decision will be made after they get the DNA testing result.
chokey419:
why didn't they make a decision immediately you finished your interview.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by seyewest(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
sesan24:
guys, i have a question. if a US citizen decides to visit lets say UK. what are the requirements? visa needed? or just ticket issue
it's visa free but your passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Sponge3(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Anyone in Atlanta that can give me an idea of the renewal of naija passport over there? Thanks
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chicksy:
They ask for DNA testing..A decision will be made after they get the DNA testing result.
wow. That will take like another 2 months. I too went thru that DNA ish but that was even b4 I had my interview. Good luck.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Khonvicted(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
chokey419:
wow. That will take like another 2 months. I too went thru that DNA ish but that was even b4 I had my interview. Good luck.

She's an immediate relative.. Ir2 cases are different from family preference .. They can only be asked for DNA if there isn't enough evidence btw them and the petitioner ( that's always decided after the interview )
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by mendelsmattress: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
e cost o.....that should be around 6,000 naira
FrankNetter:

$17 cut and shave
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by chokey419(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Khonvicted:

She's an immediate relative.. Ir2 cases are different from family preference .. They can only be asked for DNA if there isn't enough evidence btw them and the petitioner ( that's always decided after the interview )
Not disputing that but I did mine b4 my interview like 4years b4 sef. It was used for my uscis process.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Khonvicted(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
chokey419:
Not disputing that but I did mine b4 my interview like 4years b4 sef. It was used for my uscis process.

Omg .. 4 years shocked
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by orbis(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hey guys, how can one do Nigerian passport renewal in the US
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Franknetter don forget us sef

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2017
comradespade:
Franknetter don forget us sef
My brother e no easy here. You probably have too many things that would preoccupied your mind . Give him some time.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by bayocanny: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2017
orbis:
Hey guys, how can one do Nigerian passport renewal in the US
Go and renew it in Atlanta if it is close to where you reside
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
dozydre:

My brother e no easy here. You probably have too many things that would preoccupied your mind . Give him some time.

I know it's not easy. I was only joking grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by orbis(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
bayocanny:

Go and renew it in Atlanta if it is close to where you reside
It aint close by any chance. Can it be done online and they mail it back?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Just logged into my mail now and saw this. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Guysssssssss, wetin dey happen? Make una no vex for me o! I forgot my password grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Where's everybody? grin

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2017
FrankNetter:
Where's everybody? grin

which state r u bro
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
eyinola:
which state r u bro

Illinois

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2017
FrankNetter:
Where's everybody? grin

Good to have you back on here bro..
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
FrankNetter:
Where's everybody? grin

Who dey follow you laugh? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.