Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? (1196 Views)

Uniben Student Draws Drake With A Pen / Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) / Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by teekay213(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
me and a friend was Reminiscing about secondary school old days and i remember how i tried hard to finish an ink biro from the start to the end.it was either i borrow somone and he didn't return or i lost it or was stolen from me.
first i taught there was a misery behind it but later i found out the long time before the biro finish and the friends around.i bought pen almost everyday then and my favourite was eleganza.
have you ever tried or am i the only one?

Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by Princecalm(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
that moment when you thought about a topic to create on NL but could only come up with this.
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by sinaj(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
was careless tho nd hardly bought pen too tongue

I never used a particular pen more than 3 times lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have never finished a pen ink I bought by myself, but a pen ink has got finished when being used by me. Although, I borrowed the pen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
On many pronounced ocassions
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by teekay213(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
On many pronounced ocassions
really?
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
teekay213:
really?
Not a big deal bruh..the evidence is still with me
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by teekay213(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Not a big deal bruh..the evidence is still with me
how many?
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
teekay213:
how many?
Three dey for my library
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by teekay213(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Three dey for my library
u try sha,i never finish one.
Re: Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? by enoqueen: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2016
Thought am the only one on this.

I tried several times, even starts wearing it on my neck and was counting days despite that ink was no longer visible. Yet I lost it.

It pained me sooooo much that I would av traded it with a new one.

Secondary school days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed About Medical Lab Science In Uniben / Can One Re-register For Jamb This Year Again After Failing? / Meet The First Blind Nigerian Student To Complete The Three Tiers Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.