Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? (2914 Views)

Here's The True Purpose Of That Small Pocket In The Front Of Your Jeans / 5 Main Dresses A Woman Must Wear In Her Lifetime! (picture) / Up To Date Beauty Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by lovemoi2(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2009
jay bee:

@lovemoi2
why do you keep skipping ma key points?
Quote "Regular chicks that can't afford it should not be expecting a b/f to fund such excess"
excess in the sense of 60 quid every 2 weeks.
If a girl can afford it then why not but we both know most average girls can't afford to spend 120 quid a month on hair alone

ok if you say so,[s] i will try to open my eyes and read line to line next time[/s]  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by jaybee3(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2009
^^
serial joker tongue
are we on the same board now though?
Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by ceasyc(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2009
@jay bee
ask/send me d msg like u did b4 cos
u'll hardly get me on yim
but u can try
its my NL username @yahoo.co.uk
Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by Iranoladun(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
Some of those beauty treatment are quite expensive and sometimes senseless. As a woman, some beauty routine will not only fleece you of your hard-earned money but will also take a lot of time off you apart from some of these beauty treatment not been healthy for your skin, hair or general health.

For instance, million braids/microbraids takes an average of 10 hours to make and probably half the time to loose the braid. The two times I endure the pains, the long hours and the cost I ended up with significant hairloss around my hairline so much so that I vowed not to ever go near microbraids again for life! undecided[/color]

[color=#770077]For me any hair style that takes more than 2 hrs to make and cost more than 5000 naira is not my style; I'd simply find a more cheaper/quicker alternative. Beauty routine may be necessary to enhance your beauty but it shouldn't bore a hole into our money and time unless one is in the entertainment industry where your image is your dough! cheesy
Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by jaybee3(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^
thank u.
Re: What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care? by nkemjou(f): 1:35am On Nov 17, 2009
£1200 annually is basically d normal amt u spend on ur hair nyways.rmbr last summer i had 2 go 2 9ja, used my last £80 2 get my hair done, dnt fink il b tryn dat nytym soon doe, jus do braids n carry 'em 4 a long tym, kk im deviatin 4rm d topic, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 5, Get 1 Free / Kente Styles 2021 - Kente Dress Style - Latest Kente Styles For Engagement / Female Leg Chain: What's Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.