Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? (423 Views)

Can Someone Explain How Peaceful Muslims Can Be With These Verses? / If Muslims Can Just Answer These Questions / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
I just wanted to draw your attention to a future calamity we are likely to face if we dont start putting our rate of reproduction in check. I know you all like the lifestyle of many children from different wives, but unfortunately there is a limit of what our planet and economy can carry before we start seeing a negative effect of an unchecked population growth. Please visit the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3501152/every-family-must-only-1
Re: Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ontarget:
I just wanted to draw your attention to a future calamity we are likely to face if we dont start putting our rate of reproduction in check. I know you all like the lifestyle of many children from different wives, but unfortunately there is a limit of what our planet and economy can carry before we start seeing a negative effect of an unchecked population growth. Please visit the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3501152/every-family-must-only-1

Are you joking or what? If Muslims should stop, seeing the rate in which they kill themselves because in the "Middle East. How do you expect islam to grow? They all brag about Islam's growth. But they ignore the fact that it is the West who feed and train Muslims refugees. All they care about is that Islam must grow. Backward thinking fellows. angry
Re: Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
The last time i saw a Muslim woman having her 7th child. Her husband is even jobless she happens to be the second wife. Calling for humanitarian help because the new baby was sick. Anytime the BBC or CNN go to interview the Northerners since the issue of Boko came up. You need to see how they look so dirty and flies all over in thier faces. Sometimes i wonder if these people had not embraced Islam they would have had a better and forwarded lives. Islam makes them look real backward and primitive. cry

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice. / Jesus Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Computer Programmer Claims / Reasons For Having Many Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.