Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP (22263 Views)

'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / Shehu Sani Slams T.Y Danjuma, Others Over Utterances / Nigerians Are Unfair To Buhari, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Abuloma80(f): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Those words were unbecoming of a senator, an elder statesman who is hoping to become a governor. He insulted not just El-Rufai but our leaders (Gen Obasanjo, Alh Atiku Abubakar, President Buhari and the sensibility of we the readers of the article ). The words are too gravious and dirty to be repeated.

What does he hope to achieve politically, socially and otherwise by using these words? He is the senator of my senatorial zone, I will never vote him again under any optical party and will remind/inform others of the kind of person he is.
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by biggy26: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
El rufai just met his match. What goes around comes around. When he was insulting gej, he didn't know he was digging his own grave.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by biggy26: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Stalwert:
This man is being daft right now, he assumes politics is played by insulting people to your embrace? Make him kontinue after all his district members na insult dey go chop after him head done calm down. I wish elrufai would ignore... and go subliminal. .. I know they weak but can be quite effective mind game

Elrufai right now

El rufai just met his match. What goes around comes around. When he was insulting gej, he didn't know he was digging his own grave.
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Abuloma80:
Those words were unbecoming of a senator, an elder statesman who is hoping to become a governor. He insulted not just El-Rufai but our leaders (Gen Obasanjo, Alh Atiku Abubakar, President Buhari and the sensibility of we the readers of the article ). The words are too gravious and dirty to be repeated.

What does he hope to achieve politically, socially and otherwise by using these words? He is the senator of my senatorial zone, I will never vote him again under any optical party and will remind/inform others of the kind of person he is.

APC thought Nigerians how to insult people in authority while they were still at their formative stage as a political party and hell rufia was one of those heading the insult driven department of APC, therefore it is time for all of them to reap from their orchard of insults which they cultivated.

It is called karma

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by DCONE1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
What I'm decyphering here is that he's indirectly saying that OBJ,ATIKU,SAIBABA and EL-RUFAI are GAY..Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by mtngloetiartel: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Onyiido:
I tell u. The whole yab got me rolling on the floor. El rufai yaf suffered
same here amigo
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Pascal181: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
El- rufai wetin u get to talk abt dis one?
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by ddjay: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2016
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/05/shehu-sani-slams-el-rufai-again-says-el-rufai-a-dirty-underwear-of-the-pdp/

A few days ago, Nairaland published a statement by Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central district in the National Assembly, accusing Nasiru El-Rufai, the Kaduna State Governor, of sponsoring thugs against him. The human right activist said El-Rufai should be held responsible if anything happened to him. Here is the link of the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3500397/hold-el-rufai-anything-happens-me

It appears Shehu Sani has not finished with the Kaduna State Governor, calling him a stinking 16-year-old unwashed and dirty underwear of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in a new post.

He said El-Rufai is a mucous that could be mistaken for a vanilla ice cream, a heap of excrement people may mistake for a bar of chocolate.

Sani said the governor once licked the anus and sniffed the farts of Olusegun Obasanjo and Abubakar Atiku to prove his loyalty but now doing so for Baba.

He called El-Rufai an accidental governor permanently consigning his state in the emergency ward of pervasive insecurity, a man with a perfidious history and patented habit of kneeling down to blow the organs of his masters to prove his fidelity.

Here is the full text of the statement published on his Facebook page.

Since we came to office on May 29th 2015,Elrufai's Kaduna APC held about 8 Press conferences and all the 8 Press conferences were about 'suspending Shehu Sani' or 'confirming the suspension of Shehu Sani' or "ratifying the suspension of Shehu sani" or 'affirming the suspension of Shehu sani'.It has ridiculously reached to a point that each time Kaduna journalist are invited by Elrufai's Kaduna APC is to write the repeated story of Shehu Sani's suspension.I have been so Suspended by Elrufai's men to the point that my car may not need suspenders again.Iam also thinking of opening a private chemistry school to teach students on suspension.I remembered my elementary chemistry where suspension is defined as "A heterogenous mixture in which the solute particles do not dissolve but get suspended throughout the bulk of the medium" I'm proud to be suspended by Elrufai,a serpent in the caravan of change.

Kaduna APC is a congregation of political appointees of Mr Governor,they want him to sleep,snore and fart without noise from Shehu .If my repeated suspension will earn our Governor a shirt in the Nigerian or American BasketBall team, I'll be happy.The very Elrufai's Kaduna APC that accused Shehu of disrespecting the "party" is the same one that reigned insults and abuses against the National Vice chairman North West who invalidated their cretinous vituperation.They are the same people who don't recognize and respect any Commitee set up by the national secretariat of the party including one headed by Katsina State Governor Masari.Their suspension ends in the executive W/C and then the cesspit hole of their Government House where it will converge with the outcome of Suya,Pap and Beans cake meal.

Paying Herdsmen not to attack people in Southern Kaduna and paying the 'Excos' of kaduna APC to suspend Shehu sani is where kaduna state quota of the federal allocation is spent.

Elrufai gets his political advice from an adviser who serves as his apprentice,who has never won an election;a serial lickspittle,a duffer,a clownish bafoon.A man so chronically despised and dismissed by even the cabinet members of his government and the party members in the state.Elrufai has become a hostage of an "advicer" who continuously extort money from the Government in the name of either recalling or suspending Shehu.A project that makes no impact than continuously rubbishing the Governor.

Some people said I overreact to Elrufai but it's not true.I'm been mild.Elrufai is a stinking 16 year unwashed and dirty underwear of the PDP inherited and deodorized by the APC instead of been taken to the laundry.He is a mucous you can mistake for a vanilla ice cream.He is a heap of excrement you may mistake for a bar of chocolate.He once licked the anus and sniffed the fart of Obasanjo to prove his loyalty.He once licked the Anus and sniffed the fart of Atiku to prove his loyalty;Now he is doing so for Baba.An accidental Governor permanently consigning his state in the emergency ward of pervasive insecurity.A man with perfidious history and patented habit of kneeling down to blow the organs of his masters to prove his fidelity.

Shehu sani is "Unsuspendable"

I dey Kampe,even when I climbed Kufena mountain I still dey Kampe.Try another thing this one can't silence ZA Comrade.

Two fighting amala two shege
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Inspectorsuga(m): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Abuloma80:

Pls go and sit ur @ss down n stop posting trash...were u paid to write this crap or way?
Dat malnourished dwarf deserve in a hundred folds d dish he is bn served. On the part of not voting for him, ur vote definitely will not be needed cos I assure u dat shehu will always be people's choice over dat midget rascal hell rufai anytime....
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by godwin120alex: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2016
who cares what happens to this two sml men, when the were together propagating lies were we there ?
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by nnaemmy(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Lol, Sen. Sani, El-rufai's nightmare grin
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by eltalentino(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Seriously i Will square with the devil that engage Shehu Sani because this man words can make you see suicide as taking a nap

Elrufai please give up

Shehu Sani is far better than Mode 9. This man guy revives rap music. He has got rhymes, words and punch lines. ELRUFAI should apologize, he is losing this battle with miles

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Abuloma80:

I am not justifying this reproach, but why would Elrufai try to snatch his peace by sending thugs to his office despite the annoyance of handing him indefinite suspension. He hasn't spoken this raw but as a reaction to assault on life, angered this less powerful man, that made him spill the worst of words to cause Elrufai pain since he's limited in offense.
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by jacyne: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Discords are best settled privately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.