Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara (22251 Views)

Bandits Kill 21 In Bauchi, Katsina / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima / Bye-election; Live Monitoring And Updates (cross River, Kwara, Bauchi & Katsina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by 8Ebisco: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Presidency has spoken on the All Progressives Congress (APC) victories in the last 24 hours.

In the bye-elections conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday, November 17, 2018, the APC swept the seats in three federal constituencies in Katsina State, three in Kwara State, and another in Bauchi State.

“This is a sign of things to come in the 2019 elections”, Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, said in a statement on Sunday.

He said: “This victory should be a blow for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaigners who have maintained that by merely claiming that they have rebranded, Nigerians will have forgotten all the mess they left behind in 2015.

“By voting overwhelmingly for the ruling APC, Nigerians have shown their confidence in the Muhammadu Buhari administration, and their willingness for continuation of this government and its policies.

“This clear show of support can only be a synopsis of what Nigerians should expect in the forthcoming elections, at all levels.

“I would like to use this opportunity to remind Nigerians that there will always be a winner and a loser in every election, an individual and a party with the highest votes and another with the lowest.

“That is what democracy is about. Therefore, all aspirants should approach elections with the mindset that they could either win or lose.

“Accepting results only when one wins and challenging results each time one loses, is not the right attitude. It is certainly not what democracy is about.

“On behalf of President Buhari, I thank the people of Katsina, Kwara and Bauchi States for their show of support over the weekend.

“I thank Nigerians all over the country for believing in this government and in its determined effort to pull our nation out of the mess left behind by 16 years of PDP government, and into the greatness that is our destiny.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/presidency-reacts-to-apc-bye-election.html

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by GavelSlam: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by SolutionMee: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy

They did the wrong thing and they're even happy.

Even Lucifer had some shame after leaving Heaven.

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

Power is transient. Who ever knew that Adolf Hitler and Osama will be defeated?

God can humble Tinubu today by tampering with the life of Buhari.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Garba Shehu, the political prostitute.
BTW, look at two frontline APC and PDP agents booking spaces above.
The war will land soon, I'm just here to laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Garba Shehu, the political prostitute.
BTW, look at two frontline APC and PDP agents booking spaces above.
The war will land soon, I'm just here to laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by MrAJQ(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
With APC we're going higher So, NEXT LEVEL

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by abc115: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by deafeyez: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by exlink10(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
one chance apc

rigging all the way

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari Jubrin congratulating himself for a rigging and oppression well done!

They could have allowed it to be free and fair and let's see if he would have anything to boast about undecided

By the way, what is the Nigerian Armies doing outside the barracks undecided

I pity Tinubu mostly! Mark my words, he will be parked one side should APC wins in 2019 and this time, the humiliation will be a well deserved one!

Still waiting to see Atiku's strategy cause you go win first now undecided so far Buhari is still brazenly rigging and winning the election!

I thought Atiku was the king maker back then undecided

Jubrin mustn't win in 2019! It will be a catastrophe!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by tammie24: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wonder how they plan to rig In 2019

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by mudiana(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, those wey dey call themselves average citizens go turn poverty stricken citizens.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Mbamally(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Vote Wisely.... Say NO to vote buying
I'm not saying you should vote Buhari or Atiku, But rather vote for the one your heart truly believed in Him.

Be SENSIBLE my people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Kingv(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by ComradeZim(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Zombie Party!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by maddomas: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
cool
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
GMB should not rely on these victories, they still have alot of work to do especially in SW.

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Champele(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
PDP are thieves. how do you think Nigerians will easily forget. Looters!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Laju1234: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Apshit

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by 0pposite(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Etc
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by hucienda: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
The PDP sure has an uphill battle early February next. However, they still have a chance.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by goodlifehyd(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some people are "Sifia pains"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
They lost in Kogi. They lost in Edo and Ondo at the middle of recession. They came 3rd in Anambra and lost in Ekiti and most recently Osun, yesterday own still fresh Kwara, bauchi and Katsina. yet their followers say Nigerians have rejected APC.

No wahala wait for 2019 Tsunami..una eye go clear well..

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
abc115:
grin
I am not one of the 100%

So the 5%ter according to Buhari cannot also be amongst the 100%

I know very many in South South, South West and North also agrees with me!

I know a lot of Northerners and non who used to chant sai baba then but now fight each other for just saying It!

This Buhari untold hardship is affecting everyone! So stop lying!

We will continue to expose your media propaganda!

Stop using the Nigerian Army to intimidate voters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Igbokid: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
PMB TILL 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by legendsilver(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
PDP is a dead party I swear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Igbokid: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They did the wrong thing and they're even happy.

If this is the template for 2019 election, then an electorate like me shouldn't bother flying down to Nigeria to cast my vote.

God can humble Tinubu today by tampering with the life of Buhari.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Igbokid: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari Jubrin congratulating himself for a rigging and oppression well done!

They could have allowed it to be free and fair and let's see if he would have anything to boast about undecided

I pity Tinubu mostly! Mark my words, he will be parked one side should APC wins in 2019 and this time, the humiliation will be a well deserved one!

Still waiting to see Atiku's strategy cause you go win first now undecided so far Buhari is still brazenly rigging and winning the election!

Jubrin mustn't win in 2019! It will be a catastrophe!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Gosj01(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Politics? hmmmm lemme face my laptops.
Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Okoyeebo: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[s]They did the wrong thing and they're even happy.

God can humble Tinubu today by tampering with the life of Buhari[/s].

Atiku is banking on the support of his Ipob slaves and other PDPigz to win in 2019. Unfortunately, Ipob pigs are only good at insulting others and crying.

Tears are the only things Ipob slaves are contributing to Atiku's campaign.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Okoyeebo: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
rahazaqa:
GMB should not rely on these victories, they still have alot of work to do especially in SW.

Atiku would be beaten in the SW.

In fact, it is the PDP members in the SW who work for Atiku's defeat in the SW.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara by Okoyeebo: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
[s][quote author=Wiseandtrue post=73094741]Buhari [s]Jubrin congratulating himself for a rigging and oppression well done!

Jubrin mustn't win in 2019! It will be a catastrophe[/s]!

[/quote[/s]

Jibrin would win 2019 elections and nothing would happen.

There's nothing you would do that you've not done already.

If you make noise, you would be taught lessons your fathers failed to give you.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Jigawa State (Pictures And Video) / Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.