Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. (1288 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by mrtriga(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/12/instead-of-flashing-boobs-all-over.html

Cossy is a popular name on this blog, it appears we have a new thing every week to tell you about her. If that is your assumption then, you are not wrong.

Our latest gist about Nigeria's known biggest *asset* owner is that she recently exchanged in a verbal combat or better put
Cossy Orjiakor, has responded to Kemi Olunloyo a US trained journalist , after the latter advised her to get a surgery for breast reduction.

Kemi, on her Instagram page @ HNNAfrica shared a photo of three Nigerian female celebrities which she tagged: “Top 3 ladies in Nigeria that urgently need breast reduction surgery.
“It is unnecessary weighty and unhealthy. It will predispose you to #BreastCancer the big one!”
Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus and Bimbo Thomas.

Cossy who did not take the comment lightly responded back, saying breast cancer was no respecter of breast size.
Her words: “Just came across this, some educated people are not really enlightened. Cancer is no respecter of boobs size, and I believe that fungus is one of the culprits.

“So, I, Cossy Orjiakor and my big boobs friends and any volunteer doctor that can press or squeeze our breast to teach us how to self examine is welcome, starting from October next year.”

Kemi responded without hesitation: So glad I finally empowered you Cossy. Thanks for calling me educated but I’m more enlightened than you. You should have known these things a long time instead of flashing boobs all over the clubs to these young Hot dickheads.

“Why wait till October next year aka #BreastCancer awareness month. Its not a show Cossy dear. Its a year round campaign on #HNNHealth Every 11th day of the month Cossy. Google my name and see my bra pics and education videos. Its MONTHLY NOT JUST ANNUALLY girl. 95% of females supporting you attacking me @instablog9ja have never had a yearly mammogram.

“We had 19 women die here in UCH Ibadan already in 2016. Start with your village. Illiterates first. They know nothing about it. #RIPBolaDavies Deputy Editor City People (October 2016) and #RIPMojisolaOgunsanya (March 2014) Wife of Multichoice CEO Dewunmi Ogunsanya. These were two of my best friends who both died at 49years old.

“They did not see their 50th birthday and money plus status means nothing. Thanks for calling me educated and not enlightened. I am more enlightened than u. Google Susan G. Komen Foundation who I volunteer for in the USA 7 months a year and Betty Akeredolu Breast Cancer Foundation of Nigeria who I interviewed on my Ibadan TV show in 2014.

“Betty is the lovely wife of my lawyer who is incoming First Lady of Ondo state. She’s a survivor and pls thank me Cossy for not joining the bandwagon of fakeass Nigerians that call ur boobs implants. Remember your boyfriend in Canada, he told me.

“I remember when both if y’all were so passionately in love when u visited while I was there. Kudos Cossy on all this sudden health education. You know the saying…”If Kemi Olunloyo notices you, you are IMPORTANT.” she concluded.

Cossy have not responded after this bashing from Kemi, but it seems the war just started between these two. Well Kemi post reveals a lot.
I hope this fight ends here before we hear what we a restricted from hearing.

https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/12/instead-of-flashing-boobs-all-over.html

Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by marshalcarter: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
vaseline crew... handed over to y'all...na una sabi settle dis kian case...

abeg who don cook finish??

2 Likes

Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by morbeta(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Cossy orjiako.....front page lala oya e don happen again. Click like if Cossy is the blood tonic of Nairaland.
Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by ninodaniel(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
which kind talk b dt one? cossy breast wey dey lighten so many ppl mood. make Vaseline crew no catch dt woman. d cancer na cossy own not her own. shoro niyen

2 Likes

Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Breast or no breast, wetin concern me 4 there who cossy and kemi epp

1 Like

Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
I hope she is not reffering to all guys as dick heads ,I dislike some feminists
Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
There is no need for war between these two gorgeous women......let's settle this amicably.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: "Instead Of Flashing Boobs To These Young Horney Dickheads", Kemi To Cossy. by mrtriga(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
zack20:
I hope she is not reffering to all guys as dick heads ,I dislike some feminists

cant be us angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Hehe! Americans Drag Kcee For Photoshopping Himself Into Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pho / Pussy Investigative Journalist Is Here Again - Angela Okorie Blast Kemi Olunloyo / The Real Truth About Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.