Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (59561 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Halima Abubakar Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Accusations / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Gossipninja: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nollywood Actress turned radical pastor, Tonto Dikeh seems she's fed up with the incessant Twerked videos of her colleague, Cossy Orjiakor on the gram.

Cossy Orjiakor on sharing the x-rated video, claimed she's doing it for fun, that sometimes she feels like behaving like a 20 years old due to her ageless nature.

Tonto while reacting to a new video Cossy posted few minutes ago almost uncald twerking seductively, urged her to give her to Christ and use the energy she's using to indulge in immoral activities to win souls for God.

Read her post below..

Dunno why I always see you winning souls for God, it may seem like a very long way ahead but Cossy I believe so much in God and in you!! YOU WILL SAVE SOULS AND I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY AND SMILE COS I HAVE SEEN IT!! Love you and I am soooo proud of you now and will be when GOD USES YOU!!

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-preaches-repentance-to-cossy-orjiakor-as-she-twerked-erotically-on-ig/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Haaaha

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Gossipninja: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
itspzpics:
Haaaha
cry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by sinaj(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pot calling kettle black

269 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Some lady with a broken home who constantly comes online and spew venom against the father of her child.. Types in tongues on Instagram, calls herself a worker of God and constantly display madness online Is seeing vision nd advising a hoe...
Wonders they say, shall never end, and d devil also works in wonders

371 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yes indeed wonder will never cease as the one above me rightly said.

See Pot calling a kettle black...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Okayng: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Anybody can be used... No b so

23-Year-Old Lady Left With Saggy Bum After Having Illegal Silicone Injections. >> See Pictures Here

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Says a woman whose best friend is gay n transgender...hehehehe

Notin wey i no go see for dis Naija.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okayng:
Anybody can be used... No b so
Bros na wah for u oooo, dis Tonto Dike get full Saw-mill for her eyes nd she wan comot pako for another person eye

40 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
see python calling cobra wicked! oya cossy over to u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by oluwatosink: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
Says a woman whose best friend is gay n transgender...hehehehe

Notin wey i no go see for dis Naija.
grin
Abi, me sef don tire...

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Thales01: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tonto dike should just quit this her sanctimonious rhetorics.Nobody is buying it.
A lady who unsparingly bashes her ex-husband on social media without provocation has no moral standing to dole out advice to a shameless hoe that knows nothing other than unabashedly exhibiting her expired boobs and craw-craw-strewn ass on social media.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Gossipninja: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Texman21: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
i laugh in french anoda hoe preaching to a fellow hoe

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by wunmi590(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
The preacher and the preachee shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bobriskii

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by quincyshakur(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oloshos trying evritin in their power to stay Relevant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Tunda Loading...99.9%

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Timekeeper: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tonto Abi na toto na Igbo, Cossy na Igbo..i be correct Yoruba boy.
Lemme leave their matter for them

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by silento(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cossy was talking about bob risky

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thank Seun osewa, Nairaland took my attention away from movies, this forum na cinema on its own

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by lenghtinny(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
This cossy is a savage angry

She subtly called her a hypocritecheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by nicknorest: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
hehehe!!! it just like a spirit convincing ghost to not be scared😁😁😁😁
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Kendumazy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hahahahhaha. This cossy mouth is bad. But, she said the truth. If Tonto is going to preach to anybody first, it should be Bobrisky. Thanks cossy for making my night. The response is damn funny and realistic.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by ednut1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
The way sinners call Gods name ehn. God self go weak

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by yesloaded: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Thank Seun osewa, Nairaland took my attention away from movies, this forum na cinema on its own
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Adakintroy: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Everything are self fulfilling prophesies. For an old book(bible) It sure was accurate about this times and man's nature.

I have giving my life to christ. I still struggle with sin. But my faith in God to restore me and make me whole.

I went for my young cousins burial recent. I was among the young men that lower the casket to earth.

So now am certain there is nothing in this life worth killing ourselves for. Work, help one another, live in peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by danilmo: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
sinaj:
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
Tonto Abi na toto na Igbo, Cossy na Igbo..i be correct Yoruba boy.

Lemme leave their matter for them

My own question is this. Why are most of them so sluttish?

But Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are.....

cc nwanyionitsha, GBOKASINCHA tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by bynomzy(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol. Such savagery.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Osu whóres
grin

Two useless old hag

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.