Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? (803 Views)

Buy Naija Goods To Grow The Naira. #madeinnigeria-photo / Africa's New Biggest City Is Lagos - & Economy To Outweigh Johannesburg By 2015 / Nigerian Economy To Overtake UK, France By 2050 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by toshacer: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Question for the social crusaders!
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by ud4u: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
You how many Aba shoes you dey wear?.

Even for you to cut a shirt material and sow, it will cost you what you will use to buy 2 shirts without even wasting your time.
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by chidichris(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
@poster,
in economics, normal consumers are those who buy the best quality of goods at the lowest possible prices.
first u ask urself, what is the quality of the made in nigerian goods? now u ask, how much is it?
after u asked urself the above two questions, u now go ahead and compare them with imported goods.
assuming a made in nigeria good has the same quality with the imported ones, u now compare their prices.
observes will confidently tell u that made in nigeria goods are far more expensive than the imported ones and the reasons are not far fetched - costs of production.
any act of buying the same quality of good at a higher price will easily be linked to yaba mental rehablitation home.
we on the other hand do not expect a company paying their lives to diesel to sale at the same price with others who relly their productions on govt subsidized power supply.
macheline will testify to this hence the need for them to leave nigeria for ghana.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience and not confuse you that buying nigerian products at higher prices at the same quality is not patroticism rather a made in nigerian madness.
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by AYOANU: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
i dislike some of the made in nigerian goods and i can never use my money to buy them becos they are fake instead of that i will purchase imported goods at higher price. my first example is the baby's pamper, my baby cannot use it for 2hrs, it will turn to someting else like grounded sugar or garri, and it iis made of nylon causing rashes, imported is not like that, cant they improve?
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by toshacer: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
then you have no basis for complaining about a poor economy. period.
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by SEFAGO(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2009
hen you have no basis for complaining about a poor economy. period.

idiot
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by MUNEER2(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2009
chidichris:

@poster,
in economics, normal consumers are those who buy the best quality of goods at the lowest possible prices.
first u ask urself, what is the quality of the made in nigerian goods? now u ask, how much is it?
after u asked urself the above two questions, u now go ahead and compare them with imported goods.
assuming a made in nigeria good has the same quality with the imported ones, u now compare their prices.
observes will confidently tell u that made in nigeria goods are far more expensive than the imported ones and the reasons are not far fetched - costs of production.
any act of buying the same quality of good at a higher price will easily be linked to yaba mental rehablitation home.
we on the other hand do not expect a company paying their lives to diesel to sale at the same price with others who relly their productions on govt subsidized power supply.
macheline will testify to this hence the need for them to leave nigeria for ghana.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience and not confuse you that buying nigerian products at higher prices at the same quality is not patroticism rather a made in nigerian madness.

You are simply an intellectual.

These are the basic facts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Want Our Economy To Improve, How Much Do You Partronise Made In Naija Goods? by agor1974: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2009
Africans don't value what they have,we like to pride with the whiteman products as if the white people care about us.ABA made suppose to be supported by every mindful Nigerian,that's how our economy can grow.when ever i visit Nigeria i import made in Nigeria products only.

(1) (Reply)

2 Days To Election:court Stops Anambra Election,blames Inec! / Yar’adua: Ibb, Obj In Power Play / Do We Really Need 42 Ministers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.