Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG (22236 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Wike’s CSO Withdrawn For Participating In APC Rally – Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by chibabe259(f): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by etinanguy(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2016
D
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by tolexy007(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2016
wellmax:
When GEJ and Joseph Mbu did same to Ameachi, we all applauded. So Wike enjoy KAMA quietly.

undecided and where is the change now?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by sweery(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Who deleted my post?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Pascal181: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
This is dangerous for our democracy. I'm surprised some youths re supporting d dirctionless moves of dis govt.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by greatehis: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Well, Rivers state Governor? when he has a lot of militant o guide him lol. Bleep CSO!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by bologiabdul(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Fayose have forgotten so soon when PDP government did not allow a seating governor move and the military stopped the convoy of the then speaker for search

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Handsomecole(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Wike is like a toddler , when you give them a fork and knife to eat they may end up using it to injure themselves and others. So inorder to keep him and people around him safe, you to
desist from them having access to such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
AND U ARE ON PENTIUM 1 OS..IF NOT WHY WOULD YOU BE ASKING IN 21st CENTURY IF KINGS ACTUALLY FART?SO YOU ARE EXPECTING US TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THE ROLE OR SIGNIFICANCE OF A CSOCOMMON LOCATE THE NEAREST ADULT EDUCATION CENTER AND BE LIBERATED FROM THIS DAFTNESS THAT HAS PLAGUED YOU.THANK ME LATER.
CoolFreeday:
is the CSO the only security personnel attached to wike?
They know your tactics now, it won't work this time around.

#some Governors are really jobless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by nkemdi89(f): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:
is the CSO the only security personnel. attached to wike?
They know your tactics now, it won't work this time around.

#some Governors are really jobless
You really don't know how the system works, do you? I won't like to judge you on these particular ignoramus opinion of yours. Please take your time to understand issues because no one has an autonomy over the archive of knowledge. The cso is the "oxygen" to the governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by petars: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
yarimo:
Silly FAYOSE, where was he when police did not allowed a sitting governor of rivers state from entering government house? FAYOSE and WIKE remember. what is good for the goose is also good for gander grin
So where is the change they promised? I thaught change is doing somthing diferent from what has being or use to be. U cannot be doing the same thing the same way and expect a different result and this is why APC are making a big mistake. They kept doing what PDP did and want Nigerians to take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by HARDDON: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
@ Sweery

Here is to wisdom untamed
Here is to wealth untouched
Here is to long life
Here is to prosperity
Here is to sound health
Here is to favour flux

Just like the sea does not struggle to flow
Nor the sun stress to shine
May u not strive to excel in this new age

Here is to u!
Hip! Hip!! Hipz!!! ( oya complete it! )
Api bornday

@ op, cant imagine fg decending so low as to meddle in this by election! With all these ultra moves to havr a foothold , @ whatever cost in Rivers, it is clear who sponsored his election.

Wike is a graasroot man. He tot amaechi d game so i expect him to out do him again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by yarimo(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2016
petars:

So where is the change they promised? I thaught change is doing somthing diferent from what has being or use to be. U cannot be doing the same thing the same way and expect a different result and this is why APC are making a big mistake. They kept doing what PDP did and want Nigerians to take them serious.
believe in APC change you're on your own. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by loomer: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2016
The way I like naija dey sweet me. Make una dey online dey insult una self, tomorrow fayose and buhari go become best of friends na still rant all una go dey rant for here.

Useless youths

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by austinesteve(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
bsaying:

What are you saying Do you know the meaning of a CSO....
He is virtually in command of the governor's security.. And you are here asking if he is the only security personnel for the governor...
Your blindness to the truth is really customized

Thank U 4 helping him understand, some people ehhn!!!! smh!
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by shaklisco(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2016
long life and prosperity as you clock a year older today.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by gfullmoon(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Mbunity and Mbunisation may not depart from Rivers state soon. What goes around, comes around.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by obailala(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
The same basket mouth Fayose who was caught on tape bullying a military General into submission to help him assault opposition; the same Wike who with the help of Mama peace and her NON-TYRANNICAL husband GEJ, used Mbu to lock a sitting governor Amaechi out of his own government house even after withdrawing all his security. Now these are the very same twerps complaining and their tadpole supporters are all over screaming tyrant. I just dey laff, Bihari has even failed thoroughly in the level of tyranny I expected of him towards these thugs in govt houses. Karma is definitely a biatch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by ddippset(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
petars:

you have sense. after doing your own it is now you want change abi? no be only change. its just like you kill my child first and then when I want to kill your own child you tell me change. don't worry change will come but for now let wike enjoy the same thing he did to Amaechi first. after that change can come.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by BusinessAnalyst: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Horlufemi:

Where was False when Police did not allow a sitting governor of Rivers. If Fayose condemned it then then now it would have been good. but today he has no moral right to condemn
#clearthroat! Where was he when Police did not allow a seating governor to perform his legitimate duties...Karma is a bit.ch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by legundarybeans(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2016
limeta:
Governor Fayose, who said all steps being taken by the federal government were geared towards turning Nigeria to a one party State

God forbid

By 2019 Nigeria will be a one party state.
Islamic republic by 2022

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by mfm04622: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
bsaying:

He is virtually in command of the governor's security.. And you are here asking if he is the only security personnel for the governor...

Was the CSO replaced or not? I only the removed CSO can do the job?
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Emassive(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Don't worry the Zombies of today...
There is no time Buhari will not reach out to you with his cursed decision. Same way he nearly sent you packing from Social Media last week.
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by iluvdonjazzy: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2016
wellmax:
When GEJ and Joseph Mbu did same to Ameachi, we all applauded. So Wike enjoy KAMA quietly.
fayose forgot when he ask his thugs to beat up a sitting judge, fayose u dont ve any moral right to complain at all, surposing na jonathan win d election fayose would ve been a complete tiger
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Heterodox(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Cool with it, in as much it doesn't interfere with my DBS. Wondering what i mean? Check out my signature.
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by sammyj: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Just like your former Clueless oga at the top GEJ Mama Peace and Wicked Wike did to Ameachi during the last Administration abi
afroditte:
They will do their own and still go. Its not like they will be on the seat of power forever, so today is their day but tomorrow they might end up in the pit they dug for their enemies.

Buhari and co should enjoy while this all lasts.
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Tculest: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Thank God o,so PDP too are now shoutin d same tin they did to odas. Nawa o KARMA is now boarding flight. I'm very happy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2016
bsaying:

Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by tchimatic(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
FA-YO-SE
wat did he do?
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by Koboland(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2016
SMH
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by ayindejimmy(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2016
bsaying:

I'm not even going to dwell on whether this is karma or not
Wike has about 250 policemen securing him. What's the ratio of Wike to the population of Rivers?

Read the quote below :

"The governor further confirmed that the Police High Command has withdrawn 200 out of the 250 policemen posted to Government House , Port Harcourt ."

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/press-statements/12805-rivers-rerun-inec-is-overheating-the-polity-says-wike

What does he need 250 policemen for during an election that he has a lopsided interest in?
Re: Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG by ikp120(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2016
sweery:
Who deleted my post?
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Sorry sweetie wink
Press CTRL+Z to undo it wink
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.