Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5425 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why do girls do this to guys .. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 08, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah,you wont because i'm not in for DM'S,I'M not also interested in friendship with a nairalander outside this forum thats my dustbin mode of thinking...

casted... ehya for that guy...

1 Like

Re: . by midehill(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2016
na wa 4 women ooo... if we are boring...CNT u mke d chatting nice...sumtimes we dnt knw wat we would say again nd d response we get from u gelz z k,gud,fyn,...diz normally kill chats...come on...ladies wise up
Re: . by raydatluvs(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Aniker:
I only ignore boring people, if you're cool.. Then you'll always wanna text me
quick one, how do you know a boring one when you most likely don't allow him express himself. Some guys are not blessed with game, but in fullness of time, they make you smack you head on a wall laughing.
Re: . by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
See some of u are the main reason And it's coz some will message u with an incorrect English and Some will message like a dumb ass,And too many message from guys it's leads to confusion like WHO IS WHO? And beside some of ya are scums u ask for a lady number, she gives u and u only start calling on WHATSAPP CALL undecided undecided undecided Like who does dat

Again some guys are liars dey can lie for Africa....I know girls lie too.

For example i met a guy online and he told me he his single but luckily for me i was telling my friends about him and i showed them his picture which i later discover he his a friend boyfriend like my friends friend.

So Sometimes we just don't want to rely coz some guys see all girls as the same..Once u start chatting and all they start thinking something ELSE

MY VIEW..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
See some of u are the main reason And it's coz some will message u with an incorrect English and Some will message like a dumb ass,And too many message from guys it's leads to confusion like WHO IS WHO? And beside some of ya are scums u ask for a lady number, she gives u and u only start calling on WHATSAPP CALL undecided undecided undecided Like who does dat

Again some guys are liars dey can lie for Africa....I know girls lie too.

For example i met a guy online and he told me he his single but luckily for me i was telling my friends about him and i showed them his picture which i later discover he his a friend boyfriend like my friends friend.

So Sometimes we just don't want to rely coz some guys see all girls as the same..Once u start chatting and all they start thinking something ELSE

MY VIEW..
ya view iz extremely right but don't you think ladies ve a roll dey play dat leads to that
Re: . by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
A roll dey play? i dont understand dat..Pls explain better..
Thanks
Regards
Martin124:
ya view iz extremely right but don't you think ladies ve a roll dey play dat leads to that
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
A roll dey play? i dont understand dat..Pls explain better..
Thanks
Regards
take for Example,,,,like what happend to a friend of mine btw her and her boo!!!
The girl was like u my man!!!now it happend the girl went for her NYSC and this guy iz based in benin!!!now she left it not been upto 2months the calls start depreciating unlike b4!!!like back den in my relationship,,,dat about 6year's back...my bae was like martin u too open to ladies don like dat bla bla bla,,,a day came when I came back home so tired and u know na diz gud samaritan came in cooked for me did everything and all that,,,,and I highed myself that night also,,,,and daybreak what happend has happend I told her sha,,,,but don't u think if she waz there for me it would not ve happendlike I said earlier that was then ooo,,,and I told her aswell and she did reacted to what I was expecting,,,now look at diz 2stories who's to blame
Re: . by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
I Get u if u see my write up i wrote some i didnt generalize and i wrote there that female lie too, sO IT'S VCIE VERSA but the case is diff from ya Example oooo
Martin124:
take for Example,,,,like what happend to a friend of mine btw her and her boo!!!
The girl was like u my man!!!now it happend the girl went for her NYSC and this guy iz based in benin!!!now she left it not been upto 2months the calls start depreciating unlike b4!!!like back den in my relationship,,,dat about 6year's back...my bae was like martin u too open to ladies don like dat bla bla bla,,,a day came when I came back home so tired and u know na diz gud samaritan came in cooked for me did everything and all that,,,,and I highed myself that night also,,,,and daybreak what happend has happend I told her sha,,,,but don't u think if she waz there for me it would not ve happendlike I said earlier that was then ooo,,,and I told her aswell and she did reacted to what I was expecting,,,now look at diz 2stories who's to blame
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I Get u if u see my write up i wrote some i didnt generalize and i wrote there that female lie too, sO IT'S VCIE VERSA but the case is diff from ya Example oooo
ok ooo,,,,I don tell u my own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Girls That Wear Ankle Chains / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.