Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Laptop Battery Drops So Easily. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Battery Drops So Easily. (978 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Battery Drops So Easily. by nsikis: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hi Guys solutions
Re: My Laptop Battery Drops So Easily. by nsikis: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: My Laptop Battery Drops So Easily. by deji2009(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2009
nsikis:

www.batterylaptopcomputer..com

There are different types of battery Lion-on, NIHM, NICAD. most likely you are on Lion-on

Ok here how it works. whenever you charge your laptop it stores current on battery cells

e.g. you start charging when it was 50% the battery will only remember 50% not 100%

you think you charge it. The reason that being is because the battery has memorize the 50%

Instead of 100%. next time make sure your battery is fully flat or on 10% before charging.

Now let the battery go flat 0%.

ATX RESET TO CLEAR STATIC BUILD UP

Unplug ac adapter + battery .

Hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)

Release the power button and plug in the ac adapter ONLY.

Normally power on the notebook.

If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.

Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.

you should see a significant improvement. Good luck and thanks for enquiring.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei 160g Modem For Sale. / Problems Checking Yahoo Mails / Get Over 1,000,000 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog All For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.