Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating (22949 Views)

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by phyllosilicate(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) has suspended one of its academic staff who was allegedly caught cheating while writing an examination on May 4, PREMIUM TIMES can report today.

Benedicta Daudu , an associate professor of law and former head of the Department of Jurisprudence and International Law of the Faculty of Law in UNIJOS, was allegedly caught copying from a prepared answer during an examination for a Master’s degree in Research and Public Policy in the Faculty of Social Sciences of the same university.

The development was exclusively reported by PREMIUM TIMES on May 21 , frustrating what some staff and student described as a plot by the university to cover up the matter. After the report, Mrs. Daudu’s membership of the Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption was immediately suspended.

Insiders at UNIJOS have now told PREMIUM TIMES that the lecturer has been suspended from work, and from the masters programme.
“I can confirm to you that the Senate Disciplinary Committee found her guilty of the allegations, and has suspended her from the Masters programme for two semesters,” an official of the university told this newspaper.

“Also, the matter was referred to the Staff Disciplinary Committee which also suspended her from work. So she is no longer teaching.”
Another official of the university said the professor sued the institution over her suspension.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/217154-nigerian-university-suspends-professor-caught-cheating-exams.html

A member of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption, Benedicta Daudu, is currently embroiled in allegation that she cheated in an examination at the University of Jos (UNIJOS), on May 4, 2016, PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report today.

www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/203835-exclusive-buharis-anti-corruption-adviser-examination-malpractice-scandal.html

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by phyllosilicate(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Olodo Professor

18 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by Olizey(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Nigeria
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by chriskosherbal(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Even a prof

9 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by tyav7: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Where picture?
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by ashewoboy(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2016
owun naa tiri bo se ma n ri. na this type of professor go come class dey read text book for you.

13 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2016
na this kind lecture dey form most when catches a student cheating...

11 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by phyllosilicate(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
tyav7:
Where picture?
I have added pictures. Now tell me if she was your lecturer?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by TINALETC3(f): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Nawaooo, anyway, it nt a new tin, after all, I no of someone who DNT hv certificate tongue

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by ItuExchange(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Lawmakers..... Lawbreakers.

Neteller here: www..com.ng

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by veekid(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Akindindinrin
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Ok

Since she no longer a member of the committee, I rest my case

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by StoneLucifer: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2016
All these yeye ,quarter baked professors Nigerians produce..I bet u this type got her first law degree with her kitten..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by olusledge: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by khalebzy(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
She looks like Annalise Keathings cry cry

Hit like if you can relate tongue

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by pennywys(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Alright
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by ActivJJJ(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
The hunter has been hunted down
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Op can u see me

APC and corruptions are like prick and its two balls...

they cant do witout each oda....
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by 4nobody4every1: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2016
She deserves to be flogged with some lashes, oya, Olokpa do your work, give her 200 lashes for cheating and another 500 lashes to those who appointed her as a member of anti-corruption crusader, all her previous work and certificates should also be investigated tongue

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by jidxin(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
issoookai
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by EphraimSpencer(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Nnaaa ike agwulam!
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by chimah3(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Kikikikikiii grin grin
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by splufik008(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2016
What of dose who r yet to be caught
[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
ok
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by trademoore1: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by JoeBlocks(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Expo! Chai! SEE disgrace. LOL.

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by MVLOX(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Later dem go dey form gbolos
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by Rekyz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
And my lecturer wouldn't allow me cheat. #Partiality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by JoeBlocks(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
StoneLucifer:
All these yeye ,quarter baked professors Nigerians produce..I bet u this type got her first law degree with her kitten..
Not necessarily the case. Cheating is allowed in most nigerian higher institution because the society celebrate it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What El-rufai’s School Feeding Programme Is Causing In Kaduna / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.