Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating (22966 Views)

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by CioAngels(f): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Proffessor? And you expect students to be employable when you don't have what to give them. Do you see reasons why our students are unemployable?
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by CioAngels(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Proffessor? And you expect students to be employable when you don't have what to give them. Do you see reasons why our students are unemployable?
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by benzems(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
empty headed APC
just follow the dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dids1L67ts
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by swiperthefox: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
khalebzy:
She looks like Annalise Keathings cry cry

Hit like if you can relate tongue
How can we relate her to Annalise Keating? She is a brilliant professor and attorney.* Scratching my head*
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by obidaddy: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Now we knew how she got to title of Prof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / How I Graduated With A Cumulative GPA Of 4.02. My Mistakes, My Lessons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.