Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. (22011 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Final?

Nigeria: 91% (97 votes)
Spain: 8% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by santanovva(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2009
Wetin dey worry Spain? Dem no dey fear face? Our Boys were on fire!The Spainards think say because we dey play under17 competition together, we be their mate?[/b]Error!!Let them ask [b]Fortune (the captain), Okoro (the engine room) or even[b] Emmanuel [/b] (the super sub with a child's face)if dem be 17? Useless Spain!!!Switzerland, YOU ARE NEXT!!
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Bokoharam: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2009
Congrats to our beloved Golden Eaglets on their resounding victory last night. Nig 3 - 1 Spain.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by airzzee(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2009
I was just a resounding 3 -1 victory to our dear Eaglets. Lagos was agog, fireworks (including the ones that sound like HEAVY MISSILES) even before match ended, NEPA also did their bit to warn the Referee to blow the final whistle, all roads blocked with frenzy jubiliators,

, And, what more, the Pepper soup & Beers joints made it yesterday.

I pray nobody was robbed, killed or raped yesterday because I know our Lagos.

Tell us your experience.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by princekevo(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2009
fynewaka:

WhyIt's high time we told ourselves the truth!!!!!!!!!

The only truth we need to tell ourselves is that we have some haters in Nigeria who believe nothing good can come out it, and you are one of them. If you don't like the Success of this boys then i think you should go and buy rope, you know what to with it. HATERZ!!!
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by fyneguy: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2009
Wait o. Do people really think Nepa took the light?

you must be kidding!

All matches are powered by gen!

The light was intentionally switched off, to allow the fireworks to flow very well (and to compell the referee to blow the final whistle smiley )
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by FBS: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2009
Stylish Nigeria stroll past Spain

Hosts and Holders Nigeria thundered through to beat Spain 3-1 in the semi-final of the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Lagos. The Spaniards never quite looked up for the contest, a re-play of the 2007 final, at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, as the Golden Eaglets continue to improve with every outing here on home soil. The Africans will now face Switzerland – who beat Colombia 4-0 in their semi-final – in a tantalising grand final in Abuja.

The Nigerians came out flying at the start, and after only six minutes the young Eaglets signalled their intent via a powerful strike from Aigbe Oliha. Fortunately for the Spaniards, the try was all power and no control and flew up and over the bar. The hosts were controlling all the possession in the early stages, Edafe Egbeda’s effort from the edge of the box was only just cleared away at the last by a sprawling Sergi Gomez.

Things went from bad to worse for the Europeans in the 23rd minute when a tearful Iker Muniain had to be substituted after suffering what looked a serious muscle strain. And their suffering worsened still when the holders opened the scoring on the half-hour mark with a fabulous goal. Collecting a long, looping ball from midfield fully in his stride, the outstanding Stanley Okoro broke into the area, baited the Spanish keeper and slipped the ball just inside the near post to an almighty roar from the massive crowd.

Spain, who created one chance of note in the opening period through the impressive Isco, headed into the locker-rooms with their heads hanging understandably low as the partisan crowd cheered off their smashing heroes.

La Rojita came out from the break with renewed vigour. Just three minutes into the half Jordi Amat forced Nigerian keeper Dami Paul into a fine diving save. Then, on the hour mark, Paul needed to be sharp again when a flicked-on free-kick from Isco required him to dive at full-stretch to his left to keep the ball out. Just seconds later, however, the Nigerians put the game out of reach. Almost predictably, the scorer was supersub Sani Emmanuel. The new man grabbed his fourth goal of these finals when he pounced on the end of a long throw-in that bobbled around dangerously in the Spanish penalty area.

The hottest substitute in all the land then added a third in the 71st minute, chasing down a long ball, collecting well on the chest and poking expertly past the Spanish keeper to make it 3-1. The superb strike also moves the My People hit-man to the top of the scorers’ chart at Nigeria 2009.

The Spaniards, who pulled a late goal back through Borja (also on five goals) in the 83rd minute, are out of the running despite some fine performances here at the finals. Defending U-17 champions Nigeria now move on to a mouth-watering final against the high-flying Swiss in Abuja on 15 November.

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/round=253825/match=300102255/summary.html
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by sharpman1(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2009
Bokoharam:

Congrats to our beloved Golden Eaglets on their resounding victory last night. Nig 3 - 1 Spain.

[size=20pt]I am sorry, but there's NOTHING to be happy about.

After using under 30 to play against under 17, what do you expect.[/size]

We are just deceiving ourselves.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by switch47(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2009
Those young boys really did Nigeria this great nation proud!! we have Every reason to pray they win the cup !!

Up eaglets. NIGERIA FOR LIFE!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by countdown2: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2009
airzzee:

I was just a resounding 3 -1 victory to our dear Eaglets. Lagos was agog, fireworks (including the ones that sound like HEAVY MISSILES) even before match ended, NEPA also did their bit to warn the Referee to blow the final whistle, all roads blocked with frenzy jubiliators,

, And, what more, the Pepper soup & Beers joints made it yesterday.

I pray nobody was robbed, killed or raped yesterday because I know our Lagos.

Tell us your experience.

I was actually @ the games live, I saw 1 dead body being carried from the crowd, when the game finished, a friend of mine that came in later, told of the experience he encountered coming in after the Colombia VS swiss match, because I was already inside for that match. He said there were robbery, phones getting lost, shoes yapa for ground wey i see when were leaving, and he said like 5 people died at the game, he even phrased a word" Heeeeeyy, that guy don die sha, ontop stampede ooo. May God help us.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by scottN(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2009
switch47:

Those young boys really did Nigeria this great nation proud!!   we have Every reason to pray they win the cup !!

Up eaglets. NIGERIA FOR LIFE!!!! grin grin grin grin
U mean OLDEN EAGLETS!
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by oYaTo(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2009
princekevo:

The only truth we need to tell ourselves is that we have some haters in Nigeria who believe nothing good can come out it, and you are one of them. If you don't like the Success of this boys then i think you should go and buy rope, you know what to with it. HATERZ!!!

grin
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by kalabi: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Nigerians like to dey critizes thier own too much, all teams weh come for this tornament has majority of their payers over aged. so why we dey make mouth say our boys over age. FIFA cerified them after series of test that they are under 17 so wetin be our problem self. nawa for us o, make na leave them alone o.

Your super eagle weh be over 17 we go see wetin den go play on saturday

all those pple weh dey make mouth of over age, make dem shut up now or else,
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by sayso: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2009
for using under 30 years to win this tournament,Nigeria will not qualify for South Africa 2010,that will be their punishment for cheating in football.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by oYaTo(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^^

shut d Bleep up
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2009
santanovva:

Wetin dey worry Spain? Dem no dey fear face? Our Boys were on fire!The Spainards think say because we dey play under17 competition together, we be their mate?[/b]Error!!Let them ask [b]Fortune (the captain), Okoro (the engine room) or even[b] Emmanuel [/b] (the super sub with a child's face)if dem be 17? Useless Spain!!!Switzerland, YOU ARE NEXT!!

grin grin grin grin grin

scottN:

U mean OLDEN EAGLETS!

grin grin grin grin grin

Creativity at its best.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Nezan(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2009
sharp man:

[size=20pt]I am sorry, but there's NOTHING to be happy about.

After using under 30 to play against under 17, what do you expect.[/size]

We are just deceiving ourselves.

sayso:

for using under 30 years to win this tournament,Nigeria will not qualify for South Africa 2010,that will be their punishment for cheating in football.

I think the advise given below is directed at all of you sadists:

princekevo:

[size=20pt]The only truth we need to tell ourselves is that we have some haters in Nigeria who believe nothing good can come out it, and you are one of them. [b]If you don't like the Success of this boys then i think you should go and buy rope, you know what to with it. [/b]HATERZ!!![/size]
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by petres007(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2009
[color=#006600][size=20pt][b]UP NAIJA!!![/size]

wE NO GOOD OH! Na Spain we beat 3-1 grin grin grin grin grin[/color][/b]
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by youngbest(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2009
was really impresssed
hope we can beat dru influenced swiss sha,
u guys making noise abt age
tell me a country dat didnt use over age and prove it (dis is 4 sagamite)
FBS keepin deletin em post wit ur super man speed, (na starcomms connection u dey use?)
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by sharpman1(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2009
@ NEZAN:

[size=15pt]You think we are SADISTS for pointing out the truth? Do you know the meaning of the word SADIST?

The truth is. . . . . we have not cheated Spain, we have only CHEATED OURSELVES. . . . . . in two, three or four years time. . . . . . just find out where your 25 years old captain is. . . . and your 30 years old strikers are . . . . . . and compare them to the under 17's the other teams brought to the competition . . . . . and then you would understand what is meant by DEFERRED GRATIFICATION . . . . .[/size]
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2009
youngbest:

was really impresssed
hope we can beat dru influenced swiss sha,
u guys making noise abt age
tell me a country dat didnt use over age and prove it (dis is 4 sagamite)
FBS keepin deletin em post wit your super man speed, (na starcomms connection u dey use?)

Mate, I can list a few but that is irrelevant.

What is important for you to know is that my self development, my intelligence, my sagacious understanding of cause-effect-affect of behaviours in a society, my objectivity would not render me a chance to think AT THAT LEVEL and support such blatant disgrace.

That is why you will not see me defending a Yoruba crook because he is from my tribe with lame statements like "why is it only Yoruba corrupt officials they are locking up".

I would happily see that all the crooks and criminals from MY VILLAGE are locked up even if others from elsewhere are let go as long as the ones from my village are guilty of their crimes.

That applies to my national team. As I said, my intelligence would not let me think with such village mentality.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by princekevo(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2009
sharp man:

@ NEZAN:

[size=15pt]You think we are SADISTS for pointing out the truth? Do you know the meaning of the word SADIST?

The truth is. . . . . we have not cheated Spain, we have only CHEATED OURSELVES. . . . . . in two, three or four years time. . . . . . just find out where your 25 years old captain is. . . . and your 30 years old strikers are . . . . . . and compare them to the under 17's the other teams brought to the competition . . . . . and then you would understand what is meant by DEFERRED GRATIFICATION . . . . .[/size]

Are you telling us that age is the problem of Nigerian football today?
Dont know some people can lost their sense judgement becoz of hatred.
Kanu Nwankwo is still playing foot after years of heart surgery, Okocha could jst quit national team when we didnt qualify germany. what abt Finidi, Olishe Lawal was forced out of Super Eagle if not he would still love to called up.  These are men who played football with their hearts and for their passion for football. They remian vibrant in football until the day they hanged their boots. Here we are now blaming age on the failure of Nigerian football full of players who plays for money and not passion, where we cant appoint the right person for the right job.

These young talented guys are playing their heart out for Nigeria all we can do is discredit them. I bet many you have not any single good thing for Nigeria even being at their age. They say give honour to whom is due. They are making great sacrifies for Nigeria and we should encourage them. Anyone who thinks other is nothing but a coward and a hater.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by princekevo(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2009
Sagamite:

What is important for you to know is that my self development, my intelligence, my sagacious understanding of cause-effect-affect of behaviours in a society, my objectivity would not render me a chance to think AT THAT LEVEL and support such blatant disgrace.

That is why you will not see me defending a Yoruba crook because he is from my tribe with lame statements like "why is it only Yoruba corrupt officials they are locking up".

I would happily see that all the crooks and criminals from MY VILLAGE are locked up even if others from elsewhere are let go as long as the ones from my village are guilty of their crimes.

That applies to my national team. As I said, my intelligence would not let me think with such village mentality.

Your opinion does not count my guy you are not wiser than FIFA president who approved them for under 17.
You can only condemn your tribal person for crime if being prove guilty. Condenming someone jst becoz you think he is criminal makes you a hater.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
princekevo:

Your opinion does not count my guy you are not wiser than FIFA president who approved them for under 17.

Sorry where did he do such?

princekevo:

You can only condemn your tribal person for crime if being prove guilty. Condenming someone jst becoz you think he is criminal makes you a hater.

I hope you know I don't debate with people that think people finish secondary school at 9 year olds and are also football stars or that people play in the national league at 12 and score 25 goals.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by sharpman1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
princekevo:

Are you telling us that age is the problem of Nigerian football today?
Dont know some people can lost their sense judgement becoz of hatred.
Kanu Nwankwo is still playing foot after years of heart surgery, Okocha could jst quit national team when we didnt qualify germany. what abt Finidi, Olishe Lawal was forced out of Super Eagle if not he would still love to called up.  These are men who played football with their hearts and for their passion for football. They remian vibrant in football until the day they hanged their boots. Here we are now blaming age on the failure of Nigerian football full of players who plays for money and not passion, where we cant appoint the right person for the right job.

These young talented guys are playing their heart out for Nigeria all we can do is discredit them. I bet many you have not any single good thing for Nigeria even being at their age. They say give honour to whom is due. They are making great sacrifies for Nigeria and we should encourage them. Anyone who thinks other is nothing but a coward and a hater.

[size=15pt]What sort of NONSENSE is this?

Where are you from? Which school did you go to? Who said that age is the ONLY problem with Nigerian football?[/size]
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by youngbest(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Sagamite:

u should hav listed a few cos dats wat i want u 2 do
if naija carry legitl u-17 we cant win d competition u know dat dont u?
and wen we take legit u-17 and we start losing
people like u will start crying mismanagement by NFF
u will forget that the players played agaainst there seniors
now i dont see anytin bad cos d ppl we play against are cheats too
4 me its a draw situation
see u lik fighting corruption leave u-17's alone
and go and follow OBJ and bode george,
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
youngbest:

u should hav listed a few cos dats wat i want u 2 do
if naija carry legitl u-17 we cant win d competition u know dat dont u?
and wen we take legit u-17 and we start losing
people like u will start crying mismanagement by NFF
u will forget that the players played agaainst there seniors
now i dont see anytin bad cos d ppl we play against are cheats too
4 me its a draw situation
see u lik fighting corruption leave u-17's alone
and go and follow OBJ and bode george,

I am going to end the debate with you now because all I have to say to you if I continue now would be 90% thunderstorm of insults on your way of thinking.

Your intelligence is too low for me to be engaging with you.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by airzzee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hey, Hey, Hey!!! Guys, let's learn civility. It's bad enough to be uncultured; it is worse to show truly that you are uncultured. Raining invectives and curses on your brother based on simple opinion mentioned is WHAT HAS KEPT NIGERIA WHERE WE ARE TODAY, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Let us change and begin to wear a toga worthy of commendation and emulation.

By the way, for those criticising that our players are 'agbalagba', I BET YOU, THE SAME 'AGBALGBA' U-17 WILL BEAT OUR SUPER EAGLES (THE SUPER 'AGBALAGBAS' IF THERE IS A MATCH BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS.

In all, let us appreciate what we have. We are Nigeria, and will to be Nigerians so long as God okays it.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by youngbest(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
Sagamite:

I am going to end the debate with you now because all I have to say to you if I continue now would be 90% thunderstorm of insults on your way of thinking.

Your intelligence is too low for me to be engaging with you.

insult is your way 2 end d debate,
i must say u are babaric in nature wit d way u talk
i hav been reading a lot of your post
and i thought you were beyond all d guyz we see in d garage
u just proved me wrong
anyway 4get d debate wit u
i talked 2 d wrong person none was intended 4 u ok
u can hush up now,
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by princekevo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
The truth is. . . . . we have not cheated Spain, we have only CHEATED OURSELVES. . . . . . in two, three or four years time. . . . . . just find out where your 25 years old captain is. . . . and your 30 years old strikers are . . . . . . and compare them to the under 17's the other teams brought to the competition . . . . . and then you would understand what is meant by DEFERRED GRATIFICATION . .

sharp man:

[size=15pt]What sort of NONSENSE is this?

Where are you from? Which school did you go to? Who said that age is the ONLY problem with Nigerian football?[/size]
The above in bold was comment from you, meaning in 2, 3 to 4 yrs this boys will be no where to be found in football becoz the are over aged. In other words saying that Nigerian senior players are performing so badly today as a result of their age. Next time if you dont want to be interpreted you mind the kinda comments you make.
Mean while these are two different statement with two different meanings.
Are you telling us that age is the problem of Nigerian football today? and Who said that age is the ONLY problem with Nigerian football.

Sagamite:

Sorry where did he do such?

Seems you were not aware that almost 16 players from the same team were sent home after they failed the MRI scan, and if FIFA was'nt satisfied with the scan they would have asked for another or disqualify them. Until FIFA itself question the MRI Scan or think otherwise you have no moral right to judge or condemn anyone.

You know it is very funny when people began to contradict themselves. How funny is it for someone who believe you cannot beat sceince, something can only say to be true or false if sceintifically and systematically proven, now argueing an age that Passed through MRI test. Does it mean Sceince is now unreliable?
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
princekevo:

Seems you were not aware that almost 16 players from the same team were sent home after they failed the MRI scan, and if FIFA was'nt satisfied with the scan they would have asked for another or disqualify them. Until FIFA itself question the MRI Scan or think otherwise you have no moral right to judge or condemn anyone.

You know it is very funny when people began to contradict themselves. How funny is it for someone who believe you cannot beat sceince, something can only say to be true or false if sceintifically and systematically proven, now argueing an age that Passed through MRI test. Does it mean Sceince is now unreliable?

First of all, the MRI scan was not conducted by FIFA, talkless of by FIFA President. So that does not answer my question.

Secondly, he sent home 16 players but left a player that was scoring 25 goals in the NPL at the age of 12 and looks like a typical 32 year old beggars the question of "what kind of MRI scan was that" and gives me a PROVIDENTIAL right (not even moral) to judge and condemn.

Thirdly (evolving from secondly), one starts to wonder if it was true if a MRI scan ever took place if the likes of Okoro, Emvoh, Chukwudi, Egbedi can be said to have passed as 16 and 17 year olds (joke of the bloody lifetime, not even century). And if it did take place, was the scanning machine made in Aba or something.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by sharpman1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
princekevo:

The truth is. . . . . we have not cheated Spain, we have only CHEATED OURSELVES. . . . . . in two, three or four years time. . . . . . just find out where your 25 years old captain is. . . . and your 30 years old strikers are . . . . . . and compare them to the under 17's the other teams brought to the competition . . . . . and then you would understand what is meant by DEFERRED GRATIFICATION . .

The above in bold was comment from you, meaning in 2, 3 to 4 yrs this boys will be no where to be found in football becoz the are over aged. In other words saying that Nigerian senior players are performing so badly today as a result of their age. Next time if you dont want to be interpreted you mind the kinda comments you make.

[size=15pt]Now i know that you are daft!!!!

How can the possibility that most of these boys will not be found in football in some years time mean that the senior players are performing badly today as a result of their age?

Are you that STUPID?!!! Which school did you finish from?[/size]
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria U-17 Semi Final. Nigeria Wins 3 - 1. by princekevo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
sharp man:

[size=15pt]Now i know that you are daft!!!!

How can the possibility that most of these boys will not be found in football in some years time mean that the senior players are performing badly today as a result of their age?

Are you that STUPID?!!! Which school did you finish from?[/size]
OMG I thought i was debating with a wise matured adult, didnt know it was some who could even contend the interpretation of a common statement even his own statement.
What were you ranting abt here? Age.
On what ground did you draw your sensless conclusion, the possibilities of these boys not found in some years time. Becoz you think they cheated on age as such will soon run out of age in 2 to 3 years or a we talking abt anyother thing here? To exposed your ignorant i listed out some Dedicated Nigerian players who remained vibrant until the last day of their football career. The same age issue you haters during your ranting in previous matches also concluded the reason why Nigeria is not performing well at senior level.
Am done argueing with someone who can't reason rationally.
Like i said b4 dont jst come on here and make unthoughtful comments. Use your brains to reason well and your foot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Belgium - World Cup Q-final (1 - 0) On 5th July 2014 / Where Is Phillip Osondu? / Ghana Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (1 - 0) ON 23rd January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.