Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here (10264 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower,successful Applicant In Imo State Let Meet Here / Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
EllyB:
In Gwagwalada Area council, it was a success. Did mine yesterday.
Any update bout posting?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some people from Npower Kuje and gwagwalada are getting texts to come for another verification in area 3. I dunno why
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by nach1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
is being said that more than 50% of Abaji npower corp were disqualified due to none submission of utility bills which they never asked us. We were told to submit a valid means of identification an nearly everyone submitted his/her national i card.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by atuleakubogmai: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day house! Have not been paid yet. Don't know y. Did my verification last year December, First Bank, Amac, Nteach.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Ayoj: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
LordHiffy:
Some people from Npower Kuje and gwagwalada are getting texts to come for another verification in area 3. I dunno why

did u get it,cos am wondering why
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ayoj:

did u get it,cos am wondering why
I didn't but I know of two people that did. One Nteach in kuje and one Ncommunity in gwags. I don't even know if its for everybody sef
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Ayoj: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
LordHiffy:

I didn't but I know of two people that did. One Nteach in kuje and one Ncommunity in gwags. I don't even know if its for everybody sef

OK, are u in kuje or gwas?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ayoj:

OK, are u in kuje or gwas?
Kuje. U nko
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
LordHiffy:

were they paid? And did u guys submit ur nepa bill?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=brimoknight post=51874798]I was added to a whatsapp group and I got this message

INVITATION FOR N-POWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
Sequel to your selection on the N-Power Volunteer Corps Programme in the FCT, you are by this notice invited to appear for physical verification at the headquarters of Area Council of your deployment.
2.The exercise will hold for various sectors as scheduled bellow:
N-Teach Sector.Wednesday, 14th December, 2016
N-Agro Sector. Thursday, 15th December, 2016
N-Health & N-community Sectors.Friday, 16th December, 2016
3.You are to come along with the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
A valid means of identification e.g (National I.D Card, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card).
Birth/Age Declaration Certificate.
Recent utility bills e.g NEPA or Water bill (not more than two months old).
Academic Credentials.
NYSC Certificate or Discharge Certificate
Recent passport photograph.
Signed
Thank u
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 7:08am On Jan 18, 2017
LordHiffy:

Kuje. U nko
P
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2017
sneider9:
were they paid? And did u guys submit ur nepa bill?
My brother I didn't submit nepa bill o. And yes dey were paid
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
joescot:

Plz anywhatsapp group for kuje yet or Abuja in General.. Plz get me added.08036515412
The admin hasn't added me yet but this is his no 07032785741
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by DIYlady01: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2017
I will be going to FCTA today to see what is happening there and I will still go to SEB in Area 3. It is obvious that if you need to get things sorted out, you need to be proactive.

This Npower thing get as e be. I will be there with all my documents + utility bill (which we were not asked for in Abaji) to register again.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by EllyB: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
No posting yet ooo. We don't know what is happing.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by EllyB: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
sneider9:
Any news bout posting?? Gwagwalada
sneider9:

Any update bout posting?
not yet o ooo, we don't know exactly what is delaying this posting.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by mustee212(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello house... I just received SMS to pick my posting letter tomorrow @ Garki Primary school Area 1, I represent Gwagwalada

1 Like

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
LordHiffy:
The admin hasn't added me yet but this is his no 07032785741
Thnk u
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
EllyB:
No posting yet ooo. We don't know what is happing.
nteach have bn posted
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
DIYlady01:
I will be going to FCTA today to see what is happening there and I will still go to SEB in Area 3. It is obvious that if you need to get things sorted out, you need to be proactive.

This Npower thing get as e be. I will be there with all my documents + utility bill (which we were not asked for in Abaji) to register again.
how did it go?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by DIYlady01: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yesterday was tiring! I was at FCTA and the man in charge of the Department for Area Councils said he can not give any reasonable info on how N-Power works. That he is not a staff of N-Power but of FCTA. That he was only appointed to manage any list coming from the LG's with names of npower candidates. That the Department was instructed to stop screening/verification till further notice. I went to Area 3 and discovered that those that were sent text messages were there to receive their posting letter. However, a nice official gave us the opportunity to check our names on the list and each list from various LG's... from Abaji, the names were not up to 50! From AMAC not up to a 100 names, I did not have the opportunity to see the list from Gwagwalada. We were then directed to UBEC in Area 2. It seemed no one knew anything about Npower. We met a man who said a list was sent from FCTA to effect posting and all he did was post people to schools within their LG's and send them messages to come for their posting letter. I left there angry and tired! A lady said she went to Abaji the previous day and was she told if she redeployed that means she rejected the job offer! And another person said she is from Abaji as well and she did noy ask for redeployment yet she has not been posted or paid.
My portal is still functional, so if I am no longer entitled to the job, that atleast should stop opening! I will wait and see how it goes but at this point, I won't go anywhere again unless I get a text for posting. This is what happened yesterday.
Please do not ask any questions, I can't answer them. I do not understand how Npower works. You can also make out time and go to these places and get answers or get even more confused.
Keep applying for other jobs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Provided You've been paid, u will get posted.....only a matter of time.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
mustee212:
Hello house... I just received SMS to pick my posting letter tomorrow @ Garki Primary school Area 1, I represent Gwagwalada
Bro are u for nteach or health
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Has anybody from Nhealth gotten the posting letter or at least a text ? If yes, pls wat LGA and from which address did u collect or hope to collect it from
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=DIYlady01 post=52946779]Yesterday was tiring
Weldon bro, u just saved me d hassle. I'll probably wait till I get a text or until someone else I know does
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Harriddon(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2017
I HAVE GOTTEN MY POSTING LETTER YESTERDAY BUT YET TO BE PAID, I AM MORE CONFUSED
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by LordHiffy(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=DIYlady01 post=52905278]I will be going to FCTA today to see what is happening there and I will still go to SEB in Area 3. It is obvious that if you need to get things sorted out, you need to be proactive.

any luck with ur outing?? Were u able to get the letter?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by DIYlady01: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2017
sneider9:
Provided You've been paid, u will get posted.....only a matter of time.

I have not been paid.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2017
DIYlady01:

I have not been paid.
contrasting issues. It means they are still working on it.
Harriddon:
I HAVE GOTTEN MY POSTING LETTER YESTERDAY BUT YET TO BE PAID, I AM MORE CONFUSED
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=LordHiffy post=52963209][/quote]scroll up
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
N agro posting ltr is ready at fcda area 11 agric office
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
N Agro plz go for ur posting letter tomorow fcda Area 11 Agric secreteriat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Coursemate And Classmate / Movement From Initial Pending Stage To Processing Stage / Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.