Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Candida And Toilet Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Candida And Toilet Disease (3101 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / How To Handle Toilet Disease? / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candida And Toilet Disease by MCLOVIN: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
ive noticed ppl on this section calling Candida the fungal infection 'toilet disease' could this toilet disease be Trichomonas , usually accompanied by smelly vaginal discharge and contacted by sitting on dirty toilet seats. Pls note that the treatments are different. Candida is also more commonly transmitted via sex or may occur as a result of a change in the internal envronment of the female eg immunosuppression, drugs , nutrition etc.
The only similarity b/w the 2 appears to be ITCHING
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by samadexy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
I am very interested in this topic. Its a very common sickness these days.
If a man have sexual intercourse with a lady with this toilet disease what happens to the man. I have never heard of a man with toilet disease.
Poster/ other member should please educate me on this issue. I have had an experience of this before, but I took a lot FULCIN for almost 10days.
But I don't know if I have properly treated it. Also I read somewhere that a pregnant woman is infected with toilet disease it can affect the eyes of the unborn baby.
Medics in the house, can you please shed more light on this issue.
Cheers!
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by samadexy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
I forgot to say the lady then normally have a whitish discharge and suffer from itching.
thanks
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by agathamari(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
also called thrush or yeast infection.  very common and is caused by an imbalance of the normaly occuring yeast and bacteria.  be warned men can get it as well.  you can get it in the mouth, eyes and colon as well.  dirty toliets and sex are not the only ways of contracting it.  after long use of antibiotics, sitting in wet bathing suits or clothing or poor diet can lead to it as well.  there is tons of information online
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by Janet101(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Pls try 2 talk more on toilet infection and d best way 2 treat,and maybe drugs dat can be used
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by samadexy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
The doctors and medical people on this forum are not wiling to comment on the issue.
So please check online and see what info you are able to gather.
Take care
Re: Candida And Toilet Disease by samadexy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
I just found out a link for free report on H.I.V treatment.
I decided to post the link here, cos we never can tell who might be needing this info.
http://www.firehit.com/hiv/

(1) (Reply)

My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. / Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials / Secret Of A Good Looking Skin Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.