Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My End Of The Year Apology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My End Of The Year Apology (2746 Views)

Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come / Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My End Of The Year Apology by vikosima(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
If you think I am proud...for one reason or the other..Am sincerely sorry for creating such an impression ! Pls forgive me. If you think I've ignored you... . am really sorry. Pls forgive me. If you felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year... I apologize.. Pls forgive me. If I didn't visit or call during this year... I am sorry..plss accept my apology and forgive me. if I caused any hurt by words or action... I apologise for my behaviour.. Pls forgive me. For the promises I didnMY END OF THE YEAR APOLOGY't fulfill...I wish I still can but still.. I apologize. Pls forgive me. If you felt I am too serious and not friendly at times ..I am really sorry if I caused any one to stay away from me... I apologize. Pls forgive me. #Enter 2017 Empty. Unforgivingness can block you from receiving God's blessings... Be blessed in 2017 Live peacefully with all men! Wishing you a prosperous 2017 in advance!!!

(1) (Reply)

Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now / Peter Akinola's Failure To Notice The Log In His Own Eye? / The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.