Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (248713 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
No gentile is greater than another gentile. As long as you are a gentile you have a right over Jerusalem. The Israelis cannot own Jerusalem unilaterally, they have to share, the 2 state solution is the way forward. Divide Jerusalem, the city of David, the city of the Lord into 2, let the Israelis have west Jerusalem as their capital and the Palestinians have east Jerusalem as their own capital, this is the only way there can be peace in that region.

We want Peace and safety, let there be the two state solution

Every gentile must get a piece of Jerusalem. Jerusalem can never belong to the Israelis alone, that's being greedy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2023
The earthquakes in Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires, are a cause for concern
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
In the entire Bible, Israel never needed any alliance with any nation to defeat her enemies. Israel did not need Babylon, or Persia, Or Greece, or Egypt, or Ethiopia to ally with her to fight any enemies, the God of Israel is always sufficient for Israel

Israel that needs America to defend and protect her is a fake Israel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sunnymaster(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2023
Good morning Beloved in Christ.

I didn't know but I'm sure someone will come across this post this morning

I'm in a serious and critical condition right now and I need the sum of #50,000 which I must pay in the next 24hours.

To as many that are reading this post and as God touches your heart, please help me with any amount.

UBA.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Don't be scammed grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
I think I have been restricted from posting on Nairaland
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2023
MrPresident1:
Listen to General Idi Amin as he talks about the Israelis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40

Both the Palestinians and the Israelis are fighting over land that is not their own. Then I have read somewhere that the so-called Palestinians are Jordanians in reality.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Even eh Japanese
Even eh Vietnamese

Amin cheesy grin

May your soul continue to rest in peace, General Idi Amin of Uganda.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2023
The Supreme court will decide on the presidential elections today. They will put a nail of finality all the contentions

May God give their Lordships wisdom
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Numbers 24:5-9
King James Version
5 How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel!

6 As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the Lord hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

7 He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee

This is Israel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2023
There is already enough content on this thread and on other threads we created for anyone that is willing to start their journey into the Way of Truth

I am thinking of a way to restrict access to what I teach. I don't want it to be an all comers affair anymore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2023
It looks like the Gazans even have a higher standard of living and better infrastructure than Nigeria, despite all. See the pictures of their hospitals, do you think any hospital in Nigeria is as equipped as those hospitals?

The people look well fed, they don't look stressed out like Nigerians, there are working ambulances responding to the crisis, the hospitals look very good and well equipped

We are in hell
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2023
Isaiah 29:13-15
King James Version
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

The wisdom of Nigerians have been hid, this is why their country is a mess
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Nigerians are being used as free clinical resource for illegal experiments, like guinea pigs.

US using Africans as ‘free clinical resource’ – Moscow
https://www.rt.com/africa/586422-moscow-us-biohazard-african-research-claims/
The Pentagon is conducting illegal biological research under the pretense of ‘public health,’ the Russian Defense Ministry has claimed

The US is exploiting Africa as a testing ground and is relocating “unfinished” biological weapons projects from Ukraine to the continent under the guise of public health programs, the Russian Defense Ministry has claimed.

Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, head of the Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Protection Troops of the Russian Armed Forces, alleged on Tuesday that “illegal” experiments are continuing in Nigeria, in addition to a host of African countries listed in a previous report.

The project is being led by America’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the National Security Agency (NSA), and the State Department, he added.

Washington claims, according to Kirillov, that biological projects in Nigeria are aimed at combating HIV/AIDS. He cited recent figures showing that 60% of Nigerians suffering from the disease have received antivirus therapy using products from “Pentagon-affiliated” biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences, which Kirillov said had previously tested its drugs on Ukrainians.

However, the effectiveness of this program raises serious concerns. Despite annual funding increases totaling about $100 million, the HIV incidence rate has remained virtually unchanged and corresponds with 2009 figures. The mortality among HIV-infected people also shows unfavorable progression,” the Russian official stated.

This suggests that “American pharmaceuticals, even with the documented increase in consumption in Nigeria, do not have a tangible therapeutic impact, and Nigerian citizens are being exploited as a ‘free clinical resource,’” Kirillov added.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Psalm 60:8-10
King James Version
8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
9 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
10 Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?

A washpot is contemptible, a place where men wash their feet
Casting ones shoe over something means taking it over harshly, servitude for the one the shoe is cast over

Psalm 149:5-9
King James Version
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

This is the heritage of the elect of the LORD, the people he delights in. They shall possess their enemies, with high praises of God in their mouth and a twoedged sword in their hand they will execute the vengeance of the LORD upon the heathen, upon then who call themselves Jews but are not, bit are of the synagogue of Satan.

Psalm 89:20-24
King James Version
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

God has anointed David: the hand of the LORD shall establish him: the arm of the LORD shall strengthen him.

The enemy, Edom, shall not exact upon him; the son of wickedness, Amalek, shall not afflict him.
God will beat down David's foes before him, they wall be pulverised completely, God will plague all them that hate him with diseases, pestilences, drought and famine, hunger and despondency!

The faithfulness of the LORD will be upon his anointed forever
God's mercy shall be upon his anointed forever

In the name of the LORD shall David's horn he exalted

Praise to the name of the LORD our God forever and ever and ever, Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only today there are four or more topics on NL FP against marriage. Thread on infidelity one man saying all his four children failed DNA test, and are not his. Another one said he has ended his marriage. One topics says a woman died because she refused to walk way from abusive marriage., etc

Let me tell you, these satanic messages are coordinated to destroy marriages in people's minds

Then at the same time they will be posting topics on sexual repression to the same FP

If marriages have become useless and fornication is sinful, how to you expect people to expend all that sexual energy?

Guard your heart and mind.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Everyone is now talking about the 'two state solution'. Let them divide the land of the Lord, Jerusalem, into West Jerusalem for the Israelis, and East Jerusalem for the Palestinians, by this way we can achieve Peace and everyone can dwell in Safety

From America to Europe, Tehran to Moscow, Abuja to New Delhi everyone has identified the 'two state solution' as the only path to Peace and Safety
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
A big summit of all the world leaders is coming to Nigeria. Everyone will come in person

Nigeria is about to host the largest party in its history!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Read. Watch. Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Henry Kissinger died
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
The Israelis are killing the Palestinians and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Eradicating Hamas is the pretext for the shedding of the blood of the Palestinian people. Hamas that the Israelis created, funded, and developed

Bombing and blasting people everyday and the world looks and mopes on, there is nothing anyone can do, Esau's prime son, Amalek is on the beat, doing what he knows best, killing people and shedding blood

'Surprise' attack caught the chosenites 'unawares'

Blood blood, human blood everywhere
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Daniel 8:11-13
King James Version
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2023
As the killing of the Palestinians continue, the world mopes on, human blood and suffering, see the faces of pain and sorrow, when Hamas is eradicated, a newer deadlier force will be created, this one fuelled by nothing but vengeance. There can never be peace in that region. Hamas cannot be eradicated, no ideology is eradicated by bombs. The bloodshed will never end

The chicken and the line it perches on can know no peace
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2023
How come there are no medical miracles anymore? No breakthroughs or definitive cures for any disease anymore, cancer, diabetes, HIV/ADS, Hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease etc? How long ago did we hear of a breakthrough in medicine in curing very deadly diseases?

See pain, see sorrow, see blood, see death!

God, please, send help to the world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Where are the medical miracles borne our of divine inspiration? There are no more medical miracles. The basest of men, the wicked, now own the towers of the earth and the more upside down the world is, the more their benefit and power

The cure for cancer is to train the body defenders to identify errant genes and destroy cells carrying them, this can be done with mRNA
The cure for diabetes is to rejuvenate the pancreas with stem cells, same with heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease etc
The cure for HIV/AIDS is to use the same mRNA like as was used for covid

But these diseases are 'incurable'. How can a virus, that there is even controversy whether it is living or non living, just a DNA or RNA strand enclosed in a protein coat, be wiser than all the world's genius? The implication of any 'incurable' disease is that the pathogen or cause is wiser than man. How can man now claim to be the most intelligent or wisest being when he has been defeated by something that is non-living?

Millions have died and millions are living miserable lives. Cancer is like a death sentence

See pain, see sorrow

God please send help

Malachi 4:1-3
King James Version
4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2023
"- Indians have been waiting for Kalki for 3700 years. - Buddhists have been waiting for Maitreya for 2600 years. - The Jews have been waiting for the Messiah for 2500 years. - Christians have been waiting for Jesus for 2000 years. - Sunnah waits for Prophet Issa 1400 years. - Muslims have been waiting for a messiah from the lineage of Muhammad for 1300 years. - The Shiites have been waiting for Mandi for 1080 years. - The Drussians have been waiting for Hamza ibn Ali for 1000 years. African spirituality waits for no one to come, Our Ancestors Embrace NATURE and Never believe A "Savior" a Clone coming from the Sky to save them" until EURÓPEANS CAME WITH LIES. Most Religions Embrace the idea of A “Savior” and declare that the world will remain filled with evil until that Savior comes and fills it with goodness and righteousness. Our problem on this planet is people are expecting an ILLUSI0N to come and solve their problems instead of Them to Solve it by themselves"
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2023
They are using Palestinian blood to recharge their moloch.

There will be no peace until we see Emmanuel. Our God is with us

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (216) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.