Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (248902 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babalakin:
bahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
lol grin grin grin, Oga presido no go kill person.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin grin
dey there dey fake laughter, if I hear say Jesus come today. cheesy grin *in fact I can't hold it* buhahahahaha.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Martinez19:
dey there dey fake laughter, if I hear say Jesus come today. cheesy grin *in fact I can't hold it* buhahahahaha.

Just keep watching my friend, just keep watching grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Just keep watching my friend, just keep watching grin grin grin
*In tuface voice *see this type of thing wey we dey see e dey make me to dey want to dey hala o iye grin

Even when I want to dey shit I go still dey want to dey hala o iye grin

grin grin grin grin grin hala o iye cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

1 Thessalonians 4:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

It will catch the world unawares, but it will not catch the brethren unawares because they will see it coming, fully anticipating it.
Paul is telling us that the day will come like a thief, but only as a thief, to the world. But in verse 4, Paul is again telling us, brethren, we are not in darkness that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Unawares is for the un-watchful, everyone has seen this thread for a reason. The watchman has seen the sign, and has blared long and hard on the horn wink

My friend stop this nonsense immediately. You have failed yourself and should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1, how far? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donald j trump is officially president
MrPresident1 you can shut the fukk up now smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Edenoscar(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
*coughs*

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ErnyyBobo: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Weyrey...

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by randomperson: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guys the rapture has happened... All of us left now missed it cry ...oh wait is that not MrPresident1 am seeing viewing the thread? The watchman missed it to grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was when a mad man spoke grin

I was here when Jesus never cum cry

I was here to shame the op undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
I comment President1 for one thing , his courage to believe to the end . It's a strong virtue .even though I knew he got the calculation wrong as I said earlier . Whatever material he studied online deceived him .

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
JuicyLucy:
I was when a mad man spoke grin

I was here when Jesus never cum cry

I was here to shame the op undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708296_img20160912154232430_jpeg65878c1aa7a9ab4d1ddec6a065a60f59

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
randomperson:
Guys the rapture has happened... All of us left now missed it cry ...oh wait is that not MrPresident1 am seeing viewing the thread? The watchman missed it to grin

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1, how market? cheesy

Yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
PhCN really sucks.
Anyways....
I'm not seeing any white chariot here....

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
petra1:

I comment President1 for one thing , his courage to believe to the end . It's a strong virtue .even though I knew he got the calculation wrong as I said earlier . Whatever material he studied online deceived him .

Please there is no calculation. There is no rapture. We don't want another charlatan coming to disturb us.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boss13:

Please there is no calculation. There[b] is no rapture[/b]. We don't want another charlatan coming to disturb us.
this is the simple fact
The earlier these people realise that religion is a scam the better humanity would be
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mr presido, buhahahahaha, I told you your prophecy will fail. Don't run away o. Come out from thy hiding, even tb Joshua defended himself, come and defend yourself.

Once again buhahahahaha cheesy

Oh no, the clouds are changing, I see the son of man up there, guys rapture had happened oooo shocked. For where? Abegi cool

Once again buhahahahaha cheesy Oga presido ntooorrrr tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by UncleSnr(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oh... Heathens, we are on our way. I told you guys that our Chariots had issues, so our coming has been delayed. God sent another Chariot to continue the journey but it haven't arrived.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Mr presido, buhahahahaha, I told you your prophecy will fail. Don't run away o. Come out from thy hiding, even tb Joshua defended himself, come and defend yourself.

Once again buhahahahaha cheesy

Oh no, the clouds are changing, I see the son of man up there, guys rapture had happened oooo shocked. For where? Abegi cool

Once again buhahahahaha cheesy Oga presido ntooorrrr tongue
lol these people sef
If you still believe someone is still coming after saying he's coming "soon" for the past 2000 years then you really need to buy a dictionary and look at the meaning of soon
Plus
You must be idiotically gullible
This is the case with the christians
smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
jonbellion:
lol these people sef
If you still believe someone is still coming after saying he's coming "soon" for the past 2000 years then you really need to buy a dictionary and look at the meaning of soon
Plus
You must be idiotically gullible
This is the case with the christians
smiley
religion destroys common sense and rationality in humanity.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
SirWere:

Are you sure they'll get here on time? I mean, chariots and horses are somewhat outdated nowadays......
It appears you are right. The convoy appears to have broken down. Maybe they've lost their way. No GPS and all that modern equipment for easy navigation of our solar system.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
petra1:

Can you help us with the right calculation?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CoolUsername: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
World didn't end? Kai!! So many clothes to wash now.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
CoolUsername:
World didn't end? Kai!! So many clothes to wash now.
ntooorrrr tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1 show yourself!
angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident is finished!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
MrPresident is finished!!!!!!

Jesus took him grin we sinners were left behind cry

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Prime1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by An0nimus: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:
Today is the day amen
the day of the Lord amen

Today is the day amen
the day of the Lord amen grin

Let's go there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrBJRNYcWg

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Image123(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
petra1:

There's no commendation for believing rubbish. If what you believe is not the Word of God, don't waste time believing it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (216) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.