Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243390 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrPresident1:

1Corinthians15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Wait for the coming of Christ, that is when you will understand.

you cannot match bible verse with what LordReed said or with what you said
such is your confusion in running away from truth

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrPresident1:
No one will make the kingdom of God by mistake, by mistake I mean that no one can just enter heaven by chance. You have to make a conscious decision and follow that up by deliberate lifestyle adjustments, this is why I say that no man can watch to catch God.

When he asked whether he would find faith when he returned, he was asking whether he would find people still leaving with the fear of God at the time of his return. You see, faith is a lifestyle, it is living in the fear of God, and allowing the fear of God to guide you in everything you do.

Christ the firstborn from the dead is already with us;

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

He is the firstfruits of the people that slept completely

see how you fear the wrong god

fear of the true God doesn't guide you in all of your false prophecies and false teachings
but living in the fear of your god satan does guide you in your false prophecies and false teachings

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2018
MrPresident1:

1Corinthians15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Wait for the coming of Christ, that is when you will understand.

At last you are receiving sense small small.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
LordReed:

At last you are receiving sense small small.

Everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Watch in your deliberate lifestyle adjustments to conform more and more into the image of the Son of God.

Only the deliberate will make heaven and receive a pat on the back from the Father, you cannot deceive God.

Watch and Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
MrPresident1:
you cannot deceive God.

but you try hard to, pres1:

MrPresident1:
all the dates I gave in the past are epochs that helped me to track the course of prophecy;

MrPresident1:

I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. wink

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jesus is coming soon. "This thread is for faithful watchmen"

however the opening poster of this thread is not a faithful watchman, but a deceiver

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2018
You are using the verse below without understanding. You cannot build doctrine on singular verses or use the Bible to throw foolish tantrums, context is very important in understanding the Bible. Let us look at the context of the verse you have been misquoting below, keep this in mind that you do not understand what I am saying and the reason you do not understand is because it is not given to you to understand, because you are not worthy. Now, listen well, John, and see how the verse below you are misquoting actually plays out

John 8:43-44
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John, why do you not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word.

The Word of God convicts you and every other person who is hard of heart and hearing; YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND ME.

John does not understand me, he trolls and throws stupid tantrums, John is misquoting the Bible, John is of satan the devil grin.

johnw74:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2018
johnw74:
Jesus is coming soon. "This thread is for faithful watchmen"

however the opening poster of this thread is not a faithful watchman, but a deceiver

44 Ye are of your father the devil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Watch in the adjustments you make in your life to conform to the laws of God; your watch is in your faith, and your faith is in living in the fear of the unseen God.

Love the Lord thy with thy all, and love your neighbour as yourself, this is the completion of the law, this is your faith in God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
You are using the verse below without understanding. You cannot build doctrine on singular verses or use the Bible to throw foolish tantrums, context is very important in understanding the Bible. Let us look at the context of the verse you have been misquoting below, keep this in mind that you do not understand what I am saying and the reason you do not understand is because it is not given to you to understand, because you are not worthy. Now, listen well, John, and see how the verse below you are misquoting actually plays out

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John, why do you not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word.

The Word of God convicts you and every other person who is hard of heart and hearing; YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND ME.

John does not understand me, he trolls and throws stupid tantrums, John is misquoting the Bible, John is of satan the devil grin.

you antichrist pres1 put yourself in place of Christ - before Christ
the verse is concerning what Jesus say's, you a/c say it's concerning what you say

and i agree much of your mumbo jumbo cannot be understood

and talk about misquoting the Bible, that's a lot of twisting you have just done there,
oh false jesus < (another to add to your list of false attributes)

false prophet pres1,
false teacher pres1,
habitual liar pres1
false accuser pres1
false jesus - pres1
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:04am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

truly you are not Christ, you are antichrist
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:11am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
Watch in the adjustments you make in your life to conform to the laws of God; your watch is in your faith, and your faith is in living in the fear of the unseen God.

Love the Lord thy with thy all, and love your neighbour as yourself, this is the completion of the law, this is your faith in God.

you are in sheep mode for that post pres1

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2018
johnw74:

you antichrist pres1 put yourself in place of Christ - before Christ
the verse is concerning what Jesus say's, you a/c say it's concerning what you say

and i agree much of your mumbo jumbo cannot be understood

and talk about misquoting the Bible, that's a lot of twisting you have just done there,
oh false jesus < (another to add to your list of false attributes)

false prophet pres1,
false teacher pres1,
habitual liar pres1
false accuser pres1
false jesus - pres1

That verse that you keep misquoting was about the Pharisees and the Scribes who did not understand what Jesus was saying and who were habitually twisting his words, that passage describes PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, who refuse to ask questions because what they thought they knew, THEY ACTUALLY DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING, and the false sense of of superiority and knowledge was busted.

You call it mumbo jumbo because you do not understand, because it is not given to you to understand.

You are like the scribes and pharisees, you thought you knew, but you are ignorant, you know nothing, so you twist my words.

Jesus is the firstborn from the dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2018
johnw74:

You are a pharisee, a bloody hypocrite. You thought you had knowledge, but you know nothing.

Jesus is the firstborn from the dead, and he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven, go figure!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2018
I am a wolf in sheep's clothing because I ask the people to make lifestyle adjustments to conform more to the laws of God? Are you mad?

HAVE I ASKED YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY TO JOIN ANY GROUP OR READ ANY BOOK APART FROM THE BIBLE? HAVE I ASKED ANY MEMBER OF YOUR LINEAGE TO JOIN ANYTHING?

Every man will carry his own cross by himself.

Again, I keep telling you to stop misquoting Scriptures but you never learn, the verse you have misquoted below is urging brethren to enter at the strait road. My teachings are difficult, yes, but they represent the strait road because I am constantly reminding the people about the coming of Jesus Christ WHO IS BLACK! This is the problem of your life, you cannot accept that Jesus is BLACK, But that is not anybody's problem, it is your PROBLEM ALONE.

I am the strait and narrow road while you represent the wide and popular opinion. I represent life, you represent lies (popular opinion spread by satan to confuse the world) and darkness that leads to destruction.

Christ the firstfruits from the dead.

Mathew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:1 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

johnw74:

you are in sheep mode for that post pres1

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Why do you not understand me John?

johnw74:

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 3:56am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
Why do you not understand me John?

i already replied to that

johnw74:

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 4:05am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
see how the verse below you are misquoting

John is misquoting the Bible,

false accuser < (add to your list of falsities)

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 4:28am On Feb 14, 2018
there are a lot of falseties in false christianity, they all go together, and you pres1 are all of them:

Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

none are deceived by your mumbo jumbo wonders though

2Ti_3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Mat_15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

2Co_11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 4:36am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

pres1, truly that is Christ speaking about Himself

MrPresident1:

pres1, truly you are not Christ, you are a false christ, an antichrist

Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

false prophet pres1, see how you are also a false christ and all of the other falsities of false christianity, and antichrist:

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

That verse that you keep misquoting was about the Pharisees and the Scribes who did not understand what Jesus was saying and who were habitually twisting his words, that passage describes PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, who refuse to ask questions because what they thought they knew, THEY ACTUALLY DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING, and the false sense of of superiority and knowledge was busted.

You call it mumbo jumbo because you do not understand, because it is not given to you to understand.

You are like the scribes and pharisees, you thought you knew, but you are ignorant, you know nothing, so you twist my words.

Jesus is the firstborn from the dead.

i haven't misquoted any of Jesus words, post these misquotes of mine
but lying is just speaking naturally for you

and as far as twisting your words, i quote them as you wrote them, oh lying one
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 5:01am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

You are a pharisee, a bloody hypocrite. You thought you had knowledge, but you know nothing.

ha ha

MrPresident1:
Jesus is the firstborn from the dead, and he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven, go figure!

yes that's true but what's it to do with what i said?

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
I am a wolf in sheep's clothing because I ask the people to make lifestyle adjustments to conform more to the laws of God? Are you mad?

you were a sheep in that post as i said oh confused one

MrPresident1:
HAVE I ASKED YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY TO JOIN ANY GROUP OR READ ANY BOOK APART FROM THE BIBLE? HAVE I ASKED ANY MEMBER OF YOUR LINEAGE TO JOIN ANYTHING?

Every man will carry his own cross by himself.

ummm what's that in answer to?

MrPresident1:
Again, I keep telling you to stop misquoting Scriptures but you never learn, the verse you have misquoted below is urging brethren to enter at the strait road. My teachings are difficult, yes, but they represent the strait road because I am constantly reminding the people about the coming of Jesus Christ

yes you have given many false prophecies about the coming of Christ

MrPresident1:
WHO IS BLACK! This is the problem of your life, you cannot accept that Jesus is BLACK, But that is not anybody's problem, it is your PROBLEM ALONE.

truly i have no problem with Jesus skin color, but you do, you keep bringing it up all the time, smile

MrPresident1:
I am the strait and narrow road while you represent the wide and popular opinion. I represent life, you represent lies (popular opinion spread by satan to confuse the world) and darkness that leads to destruction.

Christ the firstfruits from the dead.

Mathew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:1 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
even a blind man can see you are on the broard way that leads to destruction
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2018
John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

johnw74:

i haven't misquoted any of Jesus words, post these misquotes of mine
but lying is just speaking naturally for you

and as far as twisting your words, i quote them as you wrote them, oh lying one
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2018
The clouds are gathered over heaven, in them will Christ be revealed.

Now I am playing with you because you can never ever understand grin

johnw74:

ha ha

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2018
The Lamb of God, our Lord and Master Jesus Christ has opened the book, and continuously is making us to understand its contents, but the devils have gone mad grin

Jesus will be revealed in the clouds of heaven, the GREAT PRINCIPALITY HIMSELF, THE LORD AND MASTER OF ALL, he is coming shortly in the clouds of heaven

You can never understand John grin

Collosians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

johnw74:

ha ha

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Jesus was speaking to the people who did not understand him and who were misquoting him. I am speaking to you because you represent that generation, a brood of vipers who do not seek knowledge.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul warned you, he told you not to be conceited, darkness in part has happened to Israel so that the fullness of the gentiles may come in; the original Israel is blinded in part, so that gentiles like you can have access to salvation.

The fullness of the gentiles have come, and Christ will be revealed shortly in the clouds of heaven, HIS IDEOLOGY WILL REIGN FOREVER.

John, you can never understand grin

johnw74:

pres1, truly that is Christ speaking about Himself

pres1, truly you are not Christ, you are a false christ, an antichrist

false prophet pres1, see how you are also a false christ and all of the other falsities of false christianity, and antichrist:

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
The clouds are gathered over heaven, in them will Christ be revealed.

Now I am playing with you because you can never ever understand grin

a off topic reply because you have no answers
keep on playing pres1 you can't do anything else
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
The Lamb of God, our Lord and Master Jesus Christ has opened the book, and continuously is making us to understand its contents, but the devils have gone mad grin

Jesus will be revealed in the clouds of heaven, the GREAT PRINCIPALITY HIMSELF, THE LORD AND MASTER OF ALL, he is coming shortly in the clouds of heaven

You can never understand John grin

Collosians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

MrPresident1:
Jesus was speaking to the people who did not understand him and who were misquoting him. I am speaking to you because you represent that generation, a brood of vipers who do not seek knowledge.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul warned you, he told you not to be conceited, darkness in part has happened to Israel so that the fullness of the gentiles may come in; the original Israel is blinded in part, so that gentiles like you can have access to salvation.

The fullness of the gentiles have come, and Christ will be revealed shortly in the clouds of heaven, HIS IDEOLOGY WILL REIGN FOREVER.

John, you can never understand grin

just continued off topic to what i said, nonsense from you pres 1
because that's all you have
and with no understanding of the Bible verses you post at all, of course

pres1 Personal text: "I am an ancient Israelite of the House of David."

really, smile .... surely you couldn't be more than 100 years old or so, duh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:09am On Feb 15, 2018
MrPresident1:

The god of this world is the whiteman

pres1 you have been blinded by your god - the god of this world
and you have no knowledge of the scriptures at all

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Malachi
4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Jesus is the Sun of God, He is the Sun of Righteousness.

He will come back again, in power and great glory

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

As the coming of the lightning from east and shines to the west, so shall the coming of the son of man be. What light shines from the east and continues to the west?

It is the sun.

Jesus is the Sun of God.

Jesus= Sun of God
Christ= men anointed with the power of the sun.

Jesus Christ= Men anointed with the power of the sun.

The Sun of God will empower the son of man: The Sun of God is also the Son of man

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.