Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC (14736 Views)

Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Dumps PDP, Says He’s Being Wooed By Five Parties / Jonathan’s Former Aide, Ima Niboro, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by feedthenation(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Former Special Adviser on Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Ima Niboro, on Monday defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to join the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The immediate past Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), who decamped to the APC at his residence in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, attributed his defection to the APC over what he called the poor, decaying state of infrastructure in Delta State.

According to Mr. Niboro, his joining the APC was done to align Delta State with the government at the national level in order to galvanize development in the state.

"My membership of the APC is true. It is not a sudden switch. I have had 18 months to study the situation as it concerned my ward, local government, community and even my state. I have to conclude that there is time for everything. This is the time for us in Delta to link up with the Federal Government in order to bring development to our land,” Mr. Niboro said.

“We cannot, at this critical point of our history, be left out of Federal Government’s development agenda. There is no synergy between Delta and the Federal Government and we cannot achieve that synergy when we are working at cross-purposes. We must work together to achieve that synergy." He stated.

Mr. Niboro was later formally received by APC stalwarts in his native Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/05/former-spokesman-former-president-jonathan-dumps-pdp-apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by TRADELYN: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Chai...so many shameless Naija politicians because of greed. lipsrsealed
Why can't we have principled political leaders?
Btw, Donald Trump's reign will surely be interesting with lots of suspense to come.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari should be wary of these wayward politicians

5 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by SillyMods: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by limeta(f): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Soon there will be no one left to speak for the unbeliever,s.
2019 one party state
2022 Islamic republic of Nigeria.

God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
grin hes heading there to scatter APC cool

2 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by zlatan10(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
APC wins!!!! yippi
check my signature
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Godfullsam(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greedy and shameless polithiefians everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by zakim(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
up PDP....
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Atiku2019: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
I Stand With All Peoples Redemption Party cool

I Stand With Atiku smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
One down
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by UmuEri(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
there is no force under the earth and Beneath the waters that can snatch Delta State from PDP. Delta State is 1001% PDP!

6 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na waoo lalasticlala..
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by olasaad(f): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
hmmm from the presidential villa I am Ima Niboro NTA news okay continue
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
"My membership of the APC is true. It is not a sudden switch. I have had 18 months to study the situation as it concerned my ward, local government, community and even my state. I have to conclude that there is time for everything. This is the time for us in Delta to link up with the Federal Government in order to bring development to our land,” Mr. Niboro said.[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin

Politicians are hoes, they ain't loyal at all.

9 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by chumakk: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don't know him
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by DONSMITH123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Season of decamp

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by ephi123(f): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Crooks joining their fellow crooks. I pity anyone that thinks there is a difference between APC and PDP - they are all the same bunch of thieves who only have the interests of their personal pockets at heart.
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by fratermathy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oghene bikoooo

For this recession?

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Omeokachie: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
He will be on the move soon enough once that appointment he is eyeing fails to materialize.
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Nutase: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by TeamSimple(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Abeyjide: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
More is expected.
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by hardywaltz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Shame
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Angelb4: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
...and the hero is in Delta. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bloody thief.
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
But I thought there is no Apc in Delta state like IN Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Izz9111: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
He is running from probe, he is never with APC. This people are not foolish, they want to hide for now.
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by jinxet2000: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
He does not need to be because himself also migrated to APC due to chances for better opportunities. Formally in APP and flag bearer in 2003 and 2007, then to CPC in 2011 and then to APC. This has been a pattern. Who wants to defect should defect, this is a country with dirty politics and they all should continue to fool themselves until their time is due.

angels09:
Buhari should be wary of these wayward politicians
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Moreoffaith(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
for wetin? you follow eat yam??
Re: Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC by Egoes6: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
He will soon dump apc for mega party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Receive Another $500 Million Abacha Loot / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.