Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! (6044 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hahn(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
A lot of people here know me as a stern critic of religion. Even though some people take it personal.

My argument has always been, "there is no evidence of God therefore I have no reason to believe in it"

Then I started thinking deeply and kept asking myself, "What if God is real and I am wrong?"

This question led me to look deeper into my subconscious and I started pondering over the topic.

And then I found God!

I woke up in the morning and was feeling quite energetic and as I stood up from the bed I saw him! In the mirror smiley

I had this surreal feeling. You know that kind of feeling when you feel you have just seen something supernatural? Exactly.

Then I realized, God has always been around me but I didn't know it. I was too blind to see

All those time I knelt down to pray by my bedside, who else was in the room? ME!

Every time I was in trouble and said, "God help me please". who was there? ME!

Every time my business had issues and I was brainstorming, who eventually came up with new and innovative ideas to solve them? ME! My wife too

Every time we were sick and prayed for healing, who paid the hospital bills? ME!

When I had to go against a very important examination or test, who prepared and wrote the papers or faced the challenge? ME!

Now it has become obvious, I am God!

And I have this to say to everyone who is seeking proof of God. Look in the mirror smiley

NB: Please do not ask me how I created earth. I forgot the details after winning the title of "Most High" wink tongue

And religion is still the worse thing that happened to man undecided

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smh for the OP.

3 Likes

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Infomizer(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
So you are the one that has been feeding T.B Joshua lies abi? God You don catch you today!! Hehehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by foladara777(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
This idea as humorous as it sounds actually make some sense... When we started, we were using only stones to survive and walked wherever we had to go to and all sorts... Now everyone allover the world can read this message, mortality rate has been drastically reduced, humans can wipe off a whole country while sitting behind their computer... I mean, these were basically stunts pulled by God in the bible right??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by prettyjo(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
good for you
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Another Atheist leaves

this is bad for us, don't you agree KingEbukasblog, anas09?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Smh for the OP.
Halamadrid!
but why did you smh?
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Tonyosas101(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
I paused for while to check the OP's name
Funny dude

You're kinda right @post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by ichommy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hahn eh cheesy grin grin grin

U no well o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Ranchhoddas: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
He's a Muhammedan
hopefulLandlord:

Halamadrid!
but why did you smh?
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Heterodox(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good for you. But there is something good for everyone here. Wondering what I am talking about? Check my signature.
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:
This idea as humorous as it sounds actually make some sense... When we started, we were using only stones to survive and walked wherever we had to go to and all sorts... Now everyone allover the world can read this message, mortality rate has been drastically reduced, humans can wipe off a whole country while sitting behind their computer... I mean, these were basically stunts pulled by God in the bible right??

someone believes Christ is coming on 20th of next month to destroy the world

I would like to see how the Jewish folklore carpenter who couldn't survive 3 nails in cavemen era would survive 21st century shotgun to the head

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Religious people will take this more seriously than intended. They'll think you worship yourself, which is almost as bad as worshipping Satan. smiley

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Frenchkisss(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Verily.. We are the Gods we seek to revere and worship.
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Another Atheist leaves

this is bad for us, don't you agree KingEbukasblog, 4evergod, anas09?

He moved from atheism to autotheism . So its bad news for you guys .

But Hahn had a beginning and is subjected to natural laws , so I'm not sure why he regards himself as a deity . What has he done for mankind since his existence anyway .

Stop shooting yourself in the foot , will you ?

8 Likes

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Frenchkisss(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Font page material.....
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But Hahn had a beginning and is subjected to natural laws , so I'm not why he regards himself as a deity . What has he done for mankind since his existence anyway .

but erhm, Kim Jung Un who calls himself god and is even worshipped and revered hasn't left "atheism" has he?

you talk with two mouths so its hard deciding which one to slap first

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hahn(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Religious people will take this more seriously than intended. They'll think you worship yourself, which is just as bad as worshipping Satan. smiley

Worshiping myself ain't bad. I am good looking. Unlike some other gods I know cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

but erhm, Kim Jung Un who calls himself god and is even worshipped and revered hasn't left "atheism" has he?

you talk with two mouths so its hard deciding which one to slap first

Kim Jong Un does not call himself god . There are Confucians who worship ancestral spirits and they are regarded as atheists . The Juche ideology and Kim Jong Un 's veneration are ways atheist North Korea makes sure that are no dissidents who would trouble the totalitarian government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hahn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But Hahn had a beginning and is subjected to natural laws , so I'm not why he regards himself as a deity . What has he done for mankind since his existence anyway .

But Hahn had a beginning and is subjected to natural laws

I never claimed not to be undecided
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Kim Jong Un does not call himself god . There are Confucians who worship ancestral spirits are regarded as atheists . The Juche ideology and Kim Jong Un 's veneration are ways atheist North Korea makes sure that are no dissidents who would trouble the totalitarian government

Kim is an autotheist, stop pulling strawman
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Omotayor123(f): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin Well we have the right to think the way we want..
Look into the mirror and what you see is your alter egotongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Kim is an autotheist, stop pulling strawman

What concerns strawman here Kim is not an autotheist . North Korea is an atheist state and her people are ruled and oppressed by an atheist Kim Jong Un .

Next time , you think things through before mentioning me cool

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hahn(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin grin Well we have the right to think the way we want..

Look into the mirror and what you see is your alter egotongue

tongue
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What concerns strawman here Kim is not an autotheist . North Korea is an atheist state and her people are ruled and oppressed by an atheist Kim Jong Un .

Next time , you think things through before mentioning me cool

grin grin

north Korea is an autotheist state,

Kim is regarded as their "god"

next time, know what you're talking about before replying

2 Likes

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Another Atheist leaves

this is bad for us, don't you agree KingEbukasblog, 4evergod, anas09?

Why did you mention me?
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by foladara777(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ebuks, it's about capability... He has the capacity... There is a God in him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Richirich713: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin go look in the mirror again, this time without smoking weed first.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

north Korea is an autotheist state,

Kim is regarded as their "god"

next time, know what you're talking about before replying

Kim is regarded as a Supreme Leader by the North Koreans on the basis of their relation to production . North Korea is an atheist state . There is no such thing as 'autotheist state' .

North Korea is an atheist state : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism
Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by jonbellion(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hehehe
Seems legit cool
Hahn has joined Kanye West

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by Blitzerz: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
This only proves Man will eventually worship something.

If not God,
he will worship himself
If not himself, he will worship the government
If not government, he will worship the devil in one form or the other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! by jonbellion(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]Kim is regarded as a Supreme Leader by the North Koreans on the basis of their relation to production . North Korea is an atheist state . There is no such thing as 'autotheist state' .

North Korea is an atheist state : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism
[/s]

since you like north Korea so much just fukking move there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.