Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? (6039 Views)

The Judgment Seat Of Christ / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Please I want to know, even the law says never put laws into your hands
as a Christian who involve him or her self by killing other sinners... you see Christian Will be shouting ". Bring fuel and tyre make them burn am...
to me what will be the judgment those people will face at the end of everything..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by izzou(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2019
I really don't know the judgement though

But all I know is if I catch anyone that rapes my daughter, I'll pour petrol and light him up... That's all I can say

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by alBHAGDADI: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2019
If you are talking about a born again Christian, then know that heaven is certain for such a person. But this doesn't mean they won't get punished here on Earth for their crime. The only time they won't have a y punishment is of the destruction of the person goes in line with the Bible e.g stoning an adulterer or Homosexual.

Some folks might be quick to say I am wrong for advocating for stoning of adulterers because they think Jesus abolished the law on such when he said people without sin should cast the first stone. They need to read the passage carefully to understand that Jesus didn't abolish the law. If he did, then it means he's a false prophet. Thats exacrtly what the pharisees wanted to test him for, to see if he would contradict the prophets. Jesus knew their thoughts and that they were testing him, and he also knew they were not fully following the full tenet of that law of stoning adulterer. That's why when he gave one of the requirements for them to meet before the stoning party behind, they all fled because they were found wanting. No where did Jesus abolish the law.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Noah2gud(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2019
The secret of submission in Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Any one supports evil has done evil undecided
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Teejayphillip(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
If u ask me nah who I go ask

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by TheFacelessMan: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

I remember once saving a woman from Jungle Justice (J.J.).....

And being a perpetrator, myself shocked

angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

[b]Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Noah2gud:
The secret of submission in Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY
bro so this one op de talk no even concern you grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by betterpikinn: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
They will all rot in hell
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by crownwealth: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
In a lawless society like Nigeria where administration of justice takes forever, citizens tend to apply instant and jungle justice considering the failed nature of the country.

As human first, their is inclination of anger of vengeance resulting in partaking in jungle justice.

What the Bible says about Murder:

“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death” - Leviticus 24:17

“You shall not murder” Exodus 20:13

All in all, Nigeria in the past 5 years have drifted into a failed state, hence the increase in daylight jungle justice.

I will skip the judgement part and wait till we get to heaven.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
When you reach heaven just ask
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by potent5(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Which kain question be this? We de do waec abi jamb?
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Abfinest007(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2019
this your question is like asking what will be the fate of d police n judges on judgement day

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by etrange: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If you are talking about a born again Christian, then know that heaven is certain for such a person. But this doesn't mean they won't get punished here on Earth for their crime. The only time they won't have a y punishment is of the destruction of the person goes in line with the Bible e.g stoning an adulterer or Homosexual.

Some folks might be quick to say I am wrong for advocating for stoning of adulterers because they think Jesus abolished the law on such when he said people without sin should cast the first stone. They need to read the passage carefully to understand that Jesus didn't abolish the law. If he did, then it means he's a false prophet. Thats exacrtly what the pharisees wanted to test him for, to see if he would contradict the prophets. Jesus knew their thoughts and that they were testing him, and he also knew they were not fully following the full tenet of that law of stoning adulterer. That's why when he gave one of the requirements for them to meet before the stoning party behind, they all fled because they were found wanting. No where did Jesus abolish the law.

Has anyone today met that requirement?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Anyone who can boldly set another human being on fire to burn to death deserves the hottest part of hell.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by XTHRONE(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Even here on earth, they are seen as barbarians, how much more God that ask you to forgive. I remember one guy, a security guy that burnt an arm robber, few years latter he lost his job, guess what he resorted to robbery, the day he was caught, they shot at him, e no enter, beat him with stick, dude na hard man, well to die the matter, they dig hole , bury the guy alive, when I heard the news , I was like if men could have conscience and know that there is God somewhere that watches the world , and that God is a God of Vengeance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Truefaith: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by HopeAlive14(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Paul (formerly Saul) participated in the death of Stephen.

When he repented, God used him mightily (though he continued to regret his action)

These acts are done out of ignorance, but true repentance will bring salvation at the end of the day.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Princeton92(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Only God can answer this NOT man, so I cannot give a better answer to this!
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Omudia11: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Such a person is not a Christian.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by money121(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2019
But the Bible also says suffer not the witch to live.

Leviticus 20:27 (ESV) "A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Omudia11:
Such a person is not a Christian.
In the Bible suffer not a with to live or who can give better explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Satanist librals have used this to keep many wicked killers alive and encourage their follwers to continue to kill. Jesus said HE did not come to destroy the Law. The Law says anyone that kill should be killed. That is the only effective deterrent to would-be killers
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by ediko5(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Read this:
Exodus 22:2
"If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by unite4real: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
It was written. "HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN TO CAST THE FIRST STONE". All were guilty and left the scene.

To all those that support jungle justice, they will be judged by the almighty likewise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2019
They are antichrists and modern day Pharisees!

John 8:3-11 (KJV)

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Egyptian Origin Of Zion / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.