Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport (1061 Views)

Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / What Are The Requirements To Become Education And Admission Consultant? / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Cerebrae(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, please I need more information about the price, requirements and where to get an international passport very fast and at the lowest possible cost. Thanks
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Cerebrae:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, please I need more information about the price, requirements and where to get an international passport very fast and at the lowest possible cost. Thanks

Go to the immigration office at Festac, Alausa or Ikoyi if you are in Lagos
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Cerebrae(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Go to the immigration office at Festac, Alausa or Ikoyi if you are in Lagos
Thanks
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
hnt
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Arrowgents: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can connect u wiv some 1 in festac office,budget 30k sha and it will be ready say in 3wks
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Cerebrae(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Arrowgents:
I can connect u wiv some 1 in festac office,budget 30k sha and it will be ready say in 3wks

Oh thata nice, can't I get it like within a space of 1week?
Thanks
Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Cerebrae:

Oh thata nice, can't I get it like within a space of 1week?
Thanks

Go to Alausa, they will collect 28k & it would be done in one week, 30k they would do it in 3days. Don't pay anybody money on NL. Go there yourself

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For Obtaining An International Passport by Arrowgents: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
I dont need her money I jst wanted to hlp by giving connecting her to somebody,chikena

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can A Maths Graduate Do? / Softcom Interview / First Bank Graduate Trainee Past Question Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.