Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? (934 Views)

TECNO Will Launch A New PHANTOM Phone / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by chicwoman(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Everyone knows that the new tecno phantom 6 and 6plus flagship was awesome.
But there are some new things we will like in the coming phones.
What new features will you like in the new coming tecno phones?
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by towncheerup(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
A AMOLED display is #1 for me
And more 4G bands which i think is hindered by the mtk processor. I mean most African 4G networks use band 3 and 20 and they didn't include it
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by Behankey(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Phantom 6+ rocks. 4 GB RAM and a 4050 mah battery does the trick for me
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by chicwoman(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
That's a good one
towncheerup:
A AMOLED display is #1 for me
And more 4G bands which i think is hindered by the mtk processor. I mean most African 4G networks use band 3 and 20 and they didn't include it
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by chicwoman(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, that 6+ is truly a beast
Behankey:
Phantom 6+ rocks. 4 GB RAM and a 4050 mah battery does the trick for me
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by Behankey(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2017
chicwoman:
Yeah, that 6+ is truly a beast
I agree. Everything about the phone makes it stand out.
Re: Share Your Customer Feedback: What Would You Like In The New Phantom Phone? by chicwoman(f): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
I really want the Phantom 6+
Behankey:
I agree. Everything about the phone makes it stand out.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Wifi Module Repair Tutorial / Gionee M6 Mini For Sale Urgently / How To Win 7million Naira In The Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.