Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please (724 Views)

Alcatel 7046t Sim Tray / Alcatel Authorized Service Center / A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Akamo5(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
this phone was sent to my uncle from abroad and he knows nothing about smartphone, now in booting up the phone it is requesting for SIM me code which I don't know...the carton of the phonehas be damaged and removed(including the manual) before delivery. the phone is lying useless now... anyone here should help out of this problem.

Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by yeezyquan(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
have u tried flashing it?
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Akamo5(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
yeezyquan:
have u tried flashing it?
yes, I flashed it from the recovery mode and the problem persists
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bro you need to unlock the phone, if you are in ph pm me for the unlocking
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Akamo5(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
CarlyX8:
Bro you need to unlock the phone, if you are in ph pm me for the unlocking
thanks...my location is Abeokuta. I av pm you. can you pls teach me how to go about it?
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akamo5:
thanks...my location is Abeokuta. I av pm you. can you pls teach me how to go about it?
Bro its something i really need to do on my own, even if i do send you the procedure you might end up killing the phone and abeokuta it's far
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Akamo5(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
CarlyX8:

Bro its something i really need to do on my own, even if i do send you the procedure you might end up killing the phone and abeokuta it's far
ok... thanks
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by monastik(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks alot
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Akamo5(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2016
help is still needed if anyone here has an idea what I can do to solve this problem...

OR
maybe I should take it to etisalat office and see if there is anything they can do to it
Re: Alcatel Onetouch: Help Needed Please by Mafia4life(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Type the model number and IMEI... I will help you out. It is locked to network

(1) (Reply)

Amina Oyagbola, MTN Nigeria Top Exec Quits Mobile Phone Company / Any Online Store That Accepts Bitcoin As Mode Of Payment? Help Pls / Airtel Data Plans, Bundles And Prices 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.