Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

How A Single Recharge Card Can Load Any Network In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Single Recharge Card Can Load Any Network In The World (583 Views)

Do you know you can load data via pin? / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / Which Nigeria Dollar Card Can Some Use On Neteller Or Skrill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Single Recharge Card Can Load Any Network In The World by adedejidamilare(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Recharge card business is one of the most profitable businesses in Africa, at least for the owners. Nigerians and other Africans spend millions of dollars to purchase airtime yearly. we love to talk and spend time with our friends and family. hence some people have fed fat on our daily activities. Despite the enormosity of the business /industry most people have never imagined the possibility of a single pin recharging more than one network. Few years ago, it wasn't possible, not anymore. let me tell you that a global company based in Nigeria has achieved that feat. with one pin, I have been able to recharge friends in Ghana and South Africa. in fact my uncle in UK got a top up from me few weeks ago, he was very surprised and he kept asking how I did it. watch this video to see how I do it and how you can also do it and earn massive money doing it. for more information, contact me via my details on my signature (profile)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng43KETyFaM

(1) (Reply)

See Young Nigerian Female Undergraduate Crayfish Entrepreneur / Urgent: Neteller Available, Recommend An Exchanger Please. / Enjoy Millions Of Alert Within 30days On E-boss Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.