Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k (50502 Views)

Broda Shaggi Cries Bitterly After He Was Extorted By Touts Who Damaged His Car ( / Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by VanPOLICE: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

This is what NIGERIA FEDERAL SARS (leopard squad) did to me today 26/12/2019 on my way to my office,they stopped to interogate me,unfortunately,i wasn't with my ID card,they dragged into thr bus like a criminal,i tried to prove myself been Innocent of any crime been labelled against me,they started shooting,i told them I'm an actor and i also own a boutique (MARIAMGRAND OUTFIT) they dragged me into thr bus and started hitting me so hard......to cut the story short,they took me to a P.O.S spot and asked me to withdraw 60,000 or they'll waste my life .......i was able to get them 55,000 from the spot and they gave me 2,000 to get myself home......please the following handles should come to my rescue

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6jLrmPAtCo/

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Police no di collect this kind big money for no ID unless you commit small embarrassing crime and you can't shout.
Something like you forget small weed for pocket

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Humphrizy(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
If the story is true.. Then permit me to say that SARs wey suppose dey safeguard life(s) and properties Don turn to broad daylight thieves undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by OTayobami(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Oh dem still give you 2k and you nor thank God! What of people wey them don give ota nko?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by izuch(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2019
You get mouth talk because dem no shoot you come drop one locally made pistol for side of your dead body claim say you be armed robber undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:
Police no di collect this kind big money for no ID unless you commit small embarrassing crime and you can't shout.
You are writing as if you are not a Nigerian.

We have seen and heard worst cases like this.

I heard a recent news Some months ago, a returnee from Europe was shot dead by Sars operatives in Benin city.

If someone is a Suspect or even found out to a criminal, the right thing to do is to take the person to prison and charge him or her to court of law.

In the case of taking the person and forcefully making him/her make financial withdrawal from the POS or ATM, makes the Police a criminal and guilty of extortion and obstruction of justice, violation of the human right and an attempted murder by shooting in the air or trying to shoot him.

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2019
FunTonic:
You are writing as if you are not a Nigerian.

We have seen and heard worst cases like this.

I heard a recent news Some months ago, a returnee from Europe was shot dead by Sars operatives in Benin city.

If someone is a Suspect or even found out to a criminal, the right thing to do is to take the person to prison and charge him or her to court of law.

In the case of taking the person and forcefully making him/her make financial withdrawal from the POS or ATM, makes the Police a criminal and guilty of extortion and obstruction of justice, violation of the human right and an attempted murder by shooting in the air or trying to shoot him.
Different case different circumstance.
Every PD has bad officers but when obviously guilty of a crime, suspects don't want to go enter cell so they offer to settle instantly and later come online to ask for recourse

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

Every PD has bad officers but when obviously guilty of a crime, suspects don't want to go enter cell so they offer to settle instantly and later come online to ask for recourse
True but an officer that is True to his vow will never agree to the instant settlement.

Yes even as a bad officer, there are people you take instant settlement from.

People with their reputation to protect, families with their reputation to protect.

It's not like I'm supporting this families but in life, we do things with brain.

8 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by lanrefront1(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

You are either a policeman or friend to many of them and benefiting from their evil deeds.

Because you are not making sense at all. Enough terrible stories about Sars

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2019
please , how can I join this SARS? they seem to be making a lot of money, in 6months I will buy house in Lekki.

shut up your mouth! you no wan settle?

officers, wey my share?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by IMASTEX: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Na their way
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by APOPTOSIS: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
NIGERIA Is FINISHED
These SARS act like they have no siblings in Nigeria.
They act as though their Siblings are Immuned from such Mayhems, Disasters, and Stray Bullets.

This RUBBISH go reach everybody.
Even the POLICE and ARMY also Bury Relatives...
They also have SICK Relatives admitted somewhere.

Some POLICE and Military Men are undergoing treatment in Nigeria Hospitals as well.
They will also share in this TOTAL DECADENCE and ROT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by nairalee(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
They even gave you 2k. Police is indeed your friend

6 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DonBenny77(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by carbon1224(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
When the same thing happen to you then you go know.
beresponsible:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by ken6488(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by itsme01: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
cool

after EFCC came hard on boys, they stopped reporting SARS or using end SARS hashtag

7 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by nine9clien: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
TBH, It's really sad seeings things like this. Just recently, I read where an oyibo man ws complaining about being extorted by the police
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by fergieboy: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
E go reach every body one by one until something is done

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by yomalex(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2019
okay
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by lyriclekidd(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
THIS HOPELESS COUNTRY OF USELESS GENERATION IS FINISHED!

NOBODY WILL REACT TO THIS, NOT EVEN HIS CELEBRITY FRIENDS, BUT IF IT'S
TACHA
NINA
NAIRA MALLY
BURNA BOY
OLAMIDE ETC, WE WONT HEAR WORD AGAIN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by West2019(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
God will surely punished them all their children we suffer for it
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by omoadeleye(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Humphrizy:
If the story is true.. Then permit me to say that SARs wey suppose dey safeguard life(s) and properties Don turn to broad daylight thieves undecided

Mehn
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by WalkerMichael(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
SARS are thieves on uniform.
On my way to ogun state on Tuesday, while my bus was around sango, I saw SARS operatives in that their blue korope harassing about 2 boys and dragged them into their bus.. I'm 100% sure they would extort those young boys before leaving them too.

A friend of mine was picked in a bar he was chilling last week by some SARS operatives too alongside his brother and he said he had to give them 7,000naira too for no reason...

What do we have to do to stop SARS especially? The way they even threaten to waste anyone who is not complying with them is the scary part..

This can happen to anyone!!! I pray we don't fall victim...

#ENDSARS

21 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by money121(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Naija
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by SoNature(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
I keep wondering why SARS will collect this amount of money from these guys.

There must be something they are not telling us.

I have had an encounter with SARS...I was carrying my laptop without its invoice. I just gave them 1k and they let me go.

Again, there must be something these guys don't tell us.

It's either they found something incriminating on them or they tried to prove to the operatives that "They know their rights." SARS cannot ask you to pay 50k for doing nothing.

Something is not just adding up.

A story told from one end remains incomplete

Modified

For all those nonentities quoting me with insults, they asked me go home, get the invoice and come carry my PC.

It was not convenient for me, so I sought a way out. They asked me to pay 10k initially, and we finally settled for 1k.

If you give SARS 50k and above, you should tell us why you did that. Mind you, the minute those guys stop you, they will start searching you for incriminating evidence. I have had several experiences...I am not saying it because I was told.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by stano2(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Rescue you from what again
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Recruitmentedu: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2019
This is the no 1 reason why i dont even think about visiting or coming to that place.. Even in a zoo , animals arent treated this way.
I will rather visit other african country to spend holiday than visit my own country because of this animal in uniform. I cant because i want to visit then i will dress like a pauper so as not to be harrased or extorted. angry cry cry cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo / Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.