Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano (34549 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Jedidiah94(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Below are photos taken at a peaceful processional march done in honour of the female corper that died at NYSC camp in Kano today in the state capital of Osun; Osogbo. #WhoKilledDolapo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by oshinadekunle(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
death
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by mii4u(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Such a painful death. I pray she rip.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by herzern1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm very much in support of this action.

Let's see how it qoes in the next 5 days.

Majority will back out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Chipappii(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rip dear. Farewell to the land where there is no Nysc, Recession or Buhari.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by gen2briz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
#WHOKILLEDDOLAPO

DEATH with the collaboration of NYSC OFFICIALS

What a painful exit.

Rest well Dolapo.
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Mopolchi: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rip dolapo. The girl fine sha.
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Femsmart(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP

One certain thing is that we will all die. The question is how, where, when?

6 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by olatade(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
angryjust scrap the damn scheme

2 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by priscaoge(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP pretty cry

I remember when I wasn't feeling too strong and went to the Sick bay, one of the Corper doctor in our Camp after carrying out a test, told me to give those guys that charge phones at Mami money to buy malaria drugs for me since they don't have malaria drugs in d clinic. I was shocked! Seriously? Malaria drugs that should be more than enough in such environment! Smh! They only gave me a half card of paracetamol(claiming that it's not much again) plus vitamin C tablets (White). Luckily for me I came to d camp with malaria drugs n Beecham antibiotics. I wonder why FG/NYSC officials cannot get adequate medical facilities n equip the clinics in Camp. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pretty young thing. Gone too soon. Hope you find peace.
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by 123papas(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rest in Peace

2 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by BossLadyF(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Painful exit. RIP girl
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by ThePlumbers(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by candidbabe(f): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by olalekan9320(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by SuperSuave(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
cry
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Naff24(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Nickymezor(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Do rest in peace Amoke cry
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
May her soul rest in peace amen
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by ReubenE(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Femsmart:
RIP

One certain thing is that we will all die. The question is how, where, when?
A million dollar question.
Death, the price all must pay for living...

Rip to miss Dolapo

3 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by judemmesoma(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP dear
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by seunlayi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rest in Peace.
Nigeria killed you

1 Like

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by seamus387(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP dear
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by NobleRomm(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
R. I. P young lady..... may God grant u a peaceful rest
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why not just scrap that goddammit scheme?
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by feodan: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
let her rest.

1 Like

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by chibuike65: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
rip princess
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
So sad. My condolences to the family she left behind. May God Almighty comfort them & grant her soul an eternal rest.
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by egojiokwu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeria which way?

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by ALAYORMII: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some girls would suck and lick
D***k as if its icecream, but
when you remain sachet water
for them they will open
another end to drink it.
Aunty hygiene I hail oooo #justwant2makecomonsensewithcomedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.