Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! (8138 Views)

17 Reasons Why MMM Has Not Crashed!! / MMM Has Now Moved To Kenya Promising 40% See Photo Proof / Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Hahahaha....as in ehnnn I'll ooo! My in law just bought a car with his money too...me sef wan build house! Loool

you like free things be thatcheesy. you wan build house with mmm money? i heard if you invest a huge amount when you are to get help, the cash will come in poco a poco not once. let's say you invest 200, 000 and you are to get 240,000 help, you may get 50,000 from different members till your money is complete. how true is that?
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
komonibo:
let's chat grin

you want my 10% abi?cheesy. i get guys.
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by komonibo(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

you want my 10% abi?cheesy. i get guys.
hahaha....u like problem...push dm com grin
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by pattybf(f): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

you like free things be thatcheesy. you wan build house with mmm money? i heard if you invest a huge amount when you are to get help, the cash will come in poco a poco not once. let's say you invest 200, 000 and you are to get 240,000 help, you may get 50,000 from different members till your money is complete. how true is that?

very true!

someone can even pay u 1k sef!

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

Who no like better thing! Oh yes that's very true....5 different participants or more will send your money to your account. If you wanna register, abeg reg under me oooo! With all my free info, no carry my bonus outside cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Who no like better thing! Oh yes that's very true....5 different participants or more will send your money to your account. If you wanna register, abeg reg under me oooo! With all my free info, no carry my bonus outside cool

you go be fine girl o. oya na. we will tell that nice story that "mmm brought us together"cheesy.

show me ya fine face na.
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by chudyprince: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
click like if you thought MMM crashed.
grin
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by RuggedSniper: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
pattybf:

I borrowed 200,000 to do this MMM that has been trending, just to get a little thing and send the money back to the owner.
However,my trouble began when after providing help, I requested to get help of 290,000 and all MMM could do was to match me with my landlord whom I've been owing rent of 250,000.
Now see what my landlord did: he called me on phone to say, "Ralph, it seems MMM matched me with you to pay you 290,000"
Me: Hhhmm! Yes sir!
Landlord: I hope you still remember my rent of 10 months you're owing me?
Me: I will pay sir.
Landlord: I will just upload your house rent receipt and you will confirm me, then later come and collect your remaining balance in my house.
What will you do if you were in my shoes?
Having headache...... 😔😔ð

#copied!!!
^^^grin... LOL
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
How time flies.
Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by pattybf(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^grin... LOL

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! by pattybf(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
How time flies.

Time really flies o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold »For Sale: Sawmill With Minimum of #4k Income Daily / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria. / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.