Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (51150 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by akanbiaa(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
The house is too dull, let us stir some controversies ehn what tribe is he?ANCN Worldwide Headquarters
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by martineverest(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

He might just have a chance though.. Maybe the wizkid lovers on this thread will mass vote for him or something...
grammy awards is not by fans votes.....they have panel of judges called 'guild'
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
grammy awards is not by fans votes.....they have panel of judges called 'guild'

Sorry for the bro then...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by rickyrex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
LA na him papa house... Oshi
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by rickyrex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrutalJab:

But the rent fee of the BQ he lives in @ LA can actually build more than a hundred houses for ur village people. grin

When trump go chase am away den u go remind am say LA no be him father land
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
In.wizkid's voice... My music takes you places you've never been to .. I guess his music has taken him there

Yayiya ... International flexing big time
But meanwhile
Why do females like hating on this dude like those two mo'fvcker on this threadundecided
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by TWEETFELLA: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
SammieLowkey:
The real star boy big ups. My candid advice stay in America till 2019.

Why?
Lemme explain

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be
pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how
until the spirit tells me it is okay.

Not anymore. angry

Recession was what happened and my life has
changed forever.
Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups,
how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is
preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. angry

These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice
put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon
can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how
many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign
rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure
rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper.

I am not playing with this recession.
This is war!!! angry angry angry

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin
you stole this post from Itodo Samuel Anthony on FB.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by ebby9z(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
SammieLowkey:
The real star boy big ups. My candid advice stay in America till 2019.

Why?
Lemme explain

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be
pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how
until the spirit tells me it is okay.

Not anymore. angry

Recession was what happened and my life has
changed forever.
Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups,
how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is
preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. angry

These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice
put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon
can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how
many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign
rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure
rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper.

I am not playing with this recession.
This is war!!! angry angry angry

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin

This is crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by willibounce1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

Why do you guys always resort to this?
Once you have an argument with a girl, next thing is to imply she is a hoe.
Very childish I must say.
Wizkid did it, ain't surprised his fan is doing it.

The truth is bitter... even you will spread ur leg feregede for wizkid for free. Na so una be.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Mcowubaba: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

It's normal...
During an online or non physical altercation or quarrel, each side tries their best to win in the situation. Which includes using hurtful and sentimental statements.

Now in cases of Male and female arguments.
Females will call a guy - Broke, poor, small boy, small peniiis, village boy, house boy, illiterate, Mummy's boy etc (no guy likes this words, the are highly provocative and annoying in nature)

While guys will call girls - hooes, Oloshoz, biiitchess, asha.wo.ooo, ugly girl, and insulting their geni.tals ,these are collectively called Slu.t shaming a girl (as expected, no girl likes to be called this names or be told this things)
People say this words to one another to achieve the maximum impact of bitterness, provocation and annoyance to their opponents.

Sadly, it's normal in our world today .... Especially Nigeria.

Now as a girl, can you solemnly swear that you haven't called a guy- "broke asss Niggaaa" or any of those names I listed above, in any form, insinuation

Most Nairaland girls are quick to call guys broke asss niggaaa etc, that's why guys are also quick to sl.ut shame the girl..
I'm not in support of this act, but I just want you to understand the situation

U can't have it one way... To be called a Slu.t is annoying to a girl that's how it's also annoying to guys for them to be called a broke asss Niggaaa

Eventhough u may have not necessarily partook in this trend and culture, it will definitely be used on you as far as there is an argument with a guy.
Suffering from things you are not part of, that's life.

Like we Nigerians are suffering due to our continuous supply of useless leaders to lead us

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by MChaze25(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

I don't understand this your No woman can bring him down

Please ask Samson, David , Adam and Abacha here in Nigeria who brought them down. cool
Ask lindy the destroyer grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Polymat9(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrutalJab:

But the rent fee of the BQ he lives in @ LA can actually build more than a hundred houses for ur village people. grin
hahahaha.... You are wicked than wickedness. Whats the name of these smack down?
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

Ask lindy the destroyer grin

cheesy
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

It's normal...
During an online or non physical altercation or quarrel, each side tries their best to win in the situation. Which includes using hurtful and sentimental statements.

Now in cases of Male and female arguments.
Females will call a guy - Broke, poor, small boy, small peniiis, village boy, house boy, illiterate, Mummy's boy etc (no guy likes this words, the are highly provocative and annoying in nature)

While guys will call girls - hooes, Oloshoz, biiitchess, asha.wo.ooo, ugly girl, and insulting their geni.tals ,this are collectively called Slu.t shaming a girl (as expected, no girl likes to be called this names or be told this things)
People say this words to one another to achieve the maximum impact of bitterness, provocation and annoyance to their opponents.

Sadly, it's normal in our world today .... Especially Nigeria.

Now as a girl can you solemnly swear that you haven't called a guy- "broke asss Niggaaa" or any of those names I listed above, in any form, insinuation

Nairaland girls are quick to call guys broke asss niggaaa etc, that's why guys are also quick to sl.ut shame the girl..
I'm not in support of this act, but I just want you to understand the situation
Reverse

One mature person.
Thanks for being civil, I really appreciate. No, I haven't had any need to exchange words with a guy and call him broke. I stick to the topic of the argument.
If I call a guy broke in reality, maybe he is broke. Slut shaming a lady, who you have never met 'slutting' around is bad. If she is actually a slut, then she deserves to be reminded.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Wiz kid is a dirty bu.tt licker, after allowing all,those Hollywood boys drill his an..,us they have nominated him for Grammy as compensation, that talentless boy.
He should go and buy a house when he wins, house squatter for life. Borrow pose. grin
Senseless boy like these nairaland premature boys.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by chronique(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats to him.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Dayoade92(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2016
pocohantas:

willibounce1:

The truth is bitter... even you will spread ur leg feregede for wizkid for free. Na so una be.
LMAO at feregede. See ehn, laugh don tear my stomach o. I don weak. Free the lady, she said the right thing. Guys should NOT ALWAYS bash girls with the 'spreading of legs' thingy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by adisaigbo1(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2016
pocohantas:
Why do you guys always resort to this? Once you have an argument with a girl, next thing is to imply she is a hoe. Very childish I must say. Wizkid did it, ain't surprised his fan is doing it.
Aunty, we don see you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by WhoIBe: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Drake has been nominated not Wiz Kid , na wa .....
Naija naija ha ba

Drake feature Wizkid for his album no make wizkid receive the award . It only improves him to work with others but no be him get award ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by samuelgodson(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.
y u wicked grin
Masikay:
y u wicked :-)
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by amdoyin82(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
daughter of Lucifer... Who told u wizzy did not owns a house? U better discover ur talent
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by 4lorunsho(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2016
pocohantas:

the mindset of some guys are dark in nature ; I just don't wanna mix with most of them #GodIsGreat
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Abusadiqworld: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2016
cool

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by moghulis: 2:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Klaasicworks:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/music/217213-wizkid-nominated-grammy-awards.html

The guy is not nominated for any award.

The award for the highest views has one dance as one of the nominated songs and Drake is the only artist nominated, kyla is not there and wizkid is not there, as well.

The Grammy award directors only recognise the person who has the song or someone who contributed hugely to the making of the song, like the songwriters or composers, in which case wizkid doesn't qualify.

Below is the full list of nominations 2017.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7604039/kip-winger-classical-grammy-nomination-2016
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 2:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Philpham:
Wiz kid is a dirty bu.tt licker, after allowing all,those Hollywood boys drill his an..,us they have nominated him for Grammy as compensation, that talentless boy.
He should go and buy a house when he wins, house squatter for life. Borrow pose. grin
Senseless boy like these nairaland premature boys.

This one is a deranged cow. He's in serious pain. Maybe WizKid fvvcked his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by kentus123: 3:04am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:

Rent you said- Mumu it is better to own a house worth #2, than to rent an apartment of #2m

Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by azimibraun: 4:48am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:

We are africans and nigerians in particular...we all grew knowing " ur own na ur own; no matter how small" abi u and wizkid have suddenly forgotting our culture, wise sayings& proverbs?@ least their village was not rented and has never bin in the news for not paying rent and faced with eviction...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Ariel20:

I don't understand this your No woman can bring him down

Please ask Samson, David , Adam and Abacha here in Nigeria who brought them down. cool

Aside for abacha who deserved to be brought own, the rest of these men still went on to fulfill their destiny and etched their legacy in history.

its the women who history will not look favourably upon..

I pray the prayer of his mum prevail on those who wish to bring him down.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by TheProfe: 5:02am On Dec 07, 2016
lonelydora:
WizKid is going places ooooo. I wish him well in Jesus Name. Amen
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.